Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Well, it is now November. Does that mean we should anticipate the verdict within the next week or two?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Exactly what I was thinking. I think we have three scenarios:
      1. The verdict will be 'put off' until the public stops caring about it (shouldn't take long)
      2. The verdict will be read behind closed doors, then we will have to rely on politicians to tell us what happened.
      3. There will some closed-door deal where we have to pray to God that our souls aren't signed away for us by a politician
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

ProMKD, check the first page of this thread:
        The Applicant contends that in accordance with Article 11, paragraph 1, of the Interim Accord, Greece “has undertaken a binding obligation under international law” and that this provision lays down that Greece shall “not . . . object to the application by or the membership of [the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia] in international, multilateral and regional organizations and institutions of which [Greece] is a member”; the text provides however that Greece “reserves the right to object to any membership referred to above if and to the extent [the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia] is to be referred to in such organization or institution differently than in paragraph 2 of the United Nations Security Council resolution 817 (1993)”, i.e., as “the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”.
        As far as I am concerned, even if the vedict is in favour of Gruevski, it only means that he has further legitimised the use of the "provisional name" with the acronym FYROM. I can't believe these Macedonian clowns have taken Greece to court for not calling us FYROM. It's like a person taking someone else to court for not calling them an idiot.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Објавувањето на одлуката е одложено за почетокот на декември, само неколку дена пред министерскиот НАТО состанок, закажан за 7 и 8 декември, за да се искористи како дополнително средство за притисок врз Атина, дипломатски и политички да ја притисне грција да ја промени позицијата – пишува неделното издание на весникот „Етнос“.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=82891

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

That's a joke Kanal5, there will be no "дополнителен притисок" against greece. They don't need pressure. They have the support of their buddies who just bailed them out bigtime. You think these bailiffs will want to see all their invested money disappear, or anything else to go wrong for athens?
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Kanal5 didn't came up with that (even though I agree on that "joke" part: ).They quote "Etnos"

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

It's like winning the battle & losing the war.With a name like fyrom it's no wonder even the court can't decide about the name.It's all a waste of time designed to divert the issues away from the real issues.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

Одлуката од Хаг не е воопшто задоволителна, а новата влада потребно е вешто да се справи со неа – порача лидерот на ЛАОС. Исходот од меѓународниот суд за правда повторно се најде во грчкиот парламент. И Папандреу и Караѕаферис со свои ставови.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=82991

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Македонија може да го добие случајот во Хаг, но само во еден дел, судот да потврди дека имало вето, но не и да ја принуди Грција во иднина да не ја блокира нашата земја - ова се проценките и можното сценарио за исходот од Хаг, според искусни правници кои ги консултирал весникот „Агелиофорос“.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=83157

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Oxford University: Macedonia Wins Hague Suit vs. Greece

Oxford University: Macedonia Wins Hague Suit vs. Greece
                      Tuesday, 22 November 2011

This isn't the Hague Court, but the prestigious Law School at Oxford University simulating the lawsuit which Macedonia brought against Greece has declared Macedonia the winner.

Law students and a judge who ironically grew up in Greece voted in unison that in accordance to international laws and UN Resolution 817 resolution section 2 (1993), Greece broke the agreement between the two nations by blocking Macedonia's entrance under its UN name into NATO and other international organizations.

Although this was just a fictional decision by Oxford University's Law School who analyzes international lawsuits, it created an avalanche of reactions and insults in Greece's blogosphere at the expense of the University and Hague.

The ICJ verdict is expected near the end of November, or latest by mid December.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19649/1/
                      I only brought this up because i thought it was ridiculous but funny.

In particulor this; "Although this was just a fictional decision by Oxford University's Law School who analyzes international lawsuits, it created an avalanche of reactions and insults in Greece's blogosphere at the expense of the University and Hague".

Voltron.....did you play any part in this? seriously mate, its a fictional lawsuit, a simulation lol. Your people have serious issues.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Now they should debate in Oxford as to why a country would insist on being called FYROM.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Now they should debate in Oxford as to why a country would insist on being called FYROM.
                          Because they wouldn't find anyone to argue for the affirmative side for a debate.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Bill77
                            If this is how they react to fiction......

[QUOTE][In particulor this; "Although this was just a fictional decision by Oxford University's Law School who analyzes international lawsuits, it created an avalanche of reactions and insults in Greece's blogosphere at the expense of the University and Hague".

Voltron.....did you play any part in this? seriously mate, its a fictional lawsuit, a simulation lol. Your people have serious issues.
                            /QUOTE]

I can't wait to see and hear their reaction to reality! Although the above response really doesn't surprise me coming from the European "State of Denial".
                            I think Voltron may have led the blogosphere rage!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Bill77
                              If this is how they react to fiction......

In particulor this; "Although this was just a fictional decision by Oxford University's Law School who analyzes international lawsuits, it created an avalanche of reactions and insults in Greece's blogosphere at the expense of the University and Hague".

/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see and hear their reaction to reality! Although the above response really doesn't surprise me coming from the European "State of Denial".
                              I think Voltron may have led the blogosphere rage!

Brat.....have you ever seen what a blow fly does after spraying it with insecticide? they buzz like crazy, spin around and bounce from window sill to sill, up and down off the floor, till they finally hit the floor for the last time and die a slow painful death. It would be a similar reaction. lol

Actually, i think above, i just described the ZEMBEKIKO dance.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 11-22-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Brat.....have you ever seen what a blow fly does after spraying it with insecticide? they buzz like crazy, spin around and bounce from window sill to sill, up and down off the floor, till they finally hit the floor for the last time and die a slow painful death. It would be a similar reaction. lol

Actually, i think above, i just described the ZEMBEKIKO dance.
                                Bill77
                                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Bring on the Mortein, the sooner the better!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X