X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

I wont go further, I just wanted to answer your question Daskalot.
    Thats the reason. Dont shoot the messenger.

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Ok, so Greece wants to have the upper hand in the ongoing negotiations?
      Is that it?
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

No, the problem is that our "upper hand" to you is a "concession" from us.
        We obviously view the problem at opposite sides of the spectrum.

Comment

• Currency Trader
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          Greece just want to solve the issue and be done with it.
          Past and present behaviour does not indicate that Greece wants to solve issues when not pressed.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

I know for a fact that we want this done with. It nothing to be happy about.
            Pressure is not a good way of solving issues. That goes for both sides.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

I have not received a satisfactory answer to my latest question of WHY, we need to penetrate this question further, is there anything recorded in the media that could help us answering my question?
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Currency Trader
                • Sep 2009

I dont disagree with you, but you have to understand a written agreement was made. Of course leverage will be used. Isnt this the purpose of a Veto ?
                Written agreement was not to block or prevent the joining of NATO.

The ICJ will rule whether there is a veto or breach of agreement.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                  I have not received a satisfactory answer to my latest question of WHY, we need to penetrate this question further, is there anything recorded in the media that could help us answering my question?
                  You need to explain why the previous answers were not satisfactory.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                    • Sep 2009

I know for a fact that we want this done with. It nothing to be happy about.
                    Pressure is not a good way of solving issues. That goes for both sides.
                    And what facts do you have to support your arguments that Greece wants this done?

When you say "that goes for both sides", are you suggesting that Macedonia is applying pressure against Greece?

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Affirmative, that was the deal.
                      There was also other stipulations in the agreement that we feel wasnt respected.
                      In any case, I dont agree with what happened. Just hope its over soon.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
                        And what facts do you have to support your arguments that Greece wants this done?

When you say "that goes for both sides", are you suggesting that Macedonia is applying pressure against Greece?
                        Yes, by signing bilateral agreement worldwide recognizing your constituional name.

Comment

• Currency Trader
                          • Sep 2009

Yes, by signing bilateral agreement worldwide recognizing your constituional name.
                          Why is bilateral agreements with other nations a pressure on Greece?

Comment

• Currency Trader
                            • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Voltron
                            I know for a fact that we want this done with.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Daskalot asks WHY
                              I say BECAUSE THEY CAN

Sure, Greece is a belligerent Peacock with little real power. But it is already a member of the organisations that Macedonia is willingly playing with its identity to join.

As long as Macedonia continues to look at agreements and words and complicated conventions, it is bound by bureaucratic Gordian knots. The example Macedonians must follow is to be drawn from our own history and folklore. Alexander's sword simply cut through it.

The sword Macedonia needs to use is simple fundamental rights. It is so simple that too many people think it cannot possibly work. For the naysayers ..... it has never been tried.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

ICJ can't enforce anthing (see osce) so the best result will be that Athens is found guilty (sanctions), VMRO wins a majority government and changes the constitution to make it impossible to ever change the name and finally tell ALL pyramids you either take us as we are or we're not interested in joining your failed organizations ever.

YouTube - 'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 04-08-2011, 04:59 PM.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X