X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
    I'm still OziMak, I'll just tolerate fyrOM until I'm vindicated.
    You would have to show me how much you want it.
    HINT: Don't prove it by taking me to court to enforce fyrOM as your name.

Sound familiar torlak?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

I'm still OziMak, I'll just tolerate fyrOM until I'm vindicated.
      I'm Not the Only Macedonian who knows how to put pride aside for the greater good.
      You will tolerate whatever you're told to tolerate. We already knew this. What exactly do you think is the "greater good" slave? Actually, you told you you could "think"?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        You will tolerate whatever you're told to tolerate. We already knew this.
        I am not so sure.
        It depends on who is telling him.
        He moaned something about "relative rights" and we would have to conclude that he is very strong in his beliefs .... as long as he is is not offending stronger people. Otherwise, he is not strong in his beliefs.

Using the FRRL (fyrOM's Relative Rights Logic) method, we can only conclude he will stop presenting his ridiculous position on this forum because we, as stronger people (Administrators), have told him it is not acceptable. Perfect consistency.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          The only way forward is for both sides to acknowledge each others POV and merge them both into one. There are a lot of ways this can be done. Just a matter of letting go nationalistic positions.
          It's impossible - you either ARE a Macedonian or your NOT - like you can't be a little bit pregnant you can't be a 'kind' of Macedonian and be a Macedonian. This is the Greeks' 'Clayton's' compromise offer of being a kind of Macedonian ie a Slav Macedonian or whatever else Macedonian, and hence be New Upper or Sideways for all they care - just say you will be a 'kind' of Macedonian because in Every compromise proposed exists the 'consequence' stinger.

Why or How could there exist a thing such as a 'kind' of Macedonian?
          The only way a creature called a 'kind' of Macedonian can exist is if a bunch of people from somewhere came and settled in Macedonia a good long time ago (no one really remembers exactly when) but because the land they settled on is called Macedonia they CHOSE to call themselves Macedonians. What if then they start saying saying "Our" ancestors did this or that 2,3 or 4 thousand years ago. Wouldn't there be an outcry of, wait a minute, we know you have been here a long time, but Not THAT long! That's MY great great ect grandfather your talking about. As soon as anyone says New Northern Upper or anything Macedonian your this guy that came along and that piece of land you are sitting on, now called X Macedonia, is yours, leave the rest of Macedonia to us (Non X) Macedonians (read REAL Macedonian) - and there's the F over. It is Impossible to be ANY X, and that's why there can never be a solution via a compromise name.

Just out of Total Left-Field (RtG - will say I never left there), one compromise I can see (but NEVER like ANY compromise) is RoM being recognised as Macedonia and Aegean Macedonia becoming an autonomous or semi-autonomous province as there is No End Clause (be it 100 years or whatever) in the original Bucharest Treaty or any of the subsequent treaties. Unfair? - Yes! and so's S happens. Apart from the housing/industry built there over the years, there a number of (Million? Who knows - Greece never says) people who live there and have no where else to go - the west's not into 'good-ol'-day' mass-migrations so giving it to RoM wont be favored, yet neither will leaving it to Greece so an autonomous province under an open EU Might be the only compromise reached.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            You would have to show me how much you want it.
            HINT: Don't prove it by taking me to court to enforce fyrOM as your name.

Sound familiar torlak?
            NO! I'll JUST TELL you I'm OziMak and you'll tell me to go get F-ed because I have no power to make you do it!

Sound familiar? (I might have added torlak if I knew what that was)

or

I might prove (or bribe) the merit of my argument and have MTO members vote to over-rule you.

Also sound familiar????
            Last edited by fyrOM; 03-30-2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

I am not so sure.
              It depends on who is telling him.
              He moaned something about "relative rights" and we would have to conclude that he is very strong in his beliefs .... as long as he is is not offending stronger people. Otherwise, he is not strong in his beliefs.

Using the FRRL (fyrOM's Relative Rights Logic) method, we can only conclude he will stop presenting his ridiculous position on this forum because we, as stronger people (Administrators), have told him it is not acceptable. Perfect consistency
              And there's my point drop-kick! I can go away and keep saying I'm OziMak to myself and anyone who'll bother to listen to me BUT because it's YOUR forum and NOT MINE I'll be known as fyrOM on the forum regardless of how many times I mutter OziMak to myself! GET IT???

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

And there's my point drop-kick! I can go away and keep saying I'm OziMak to myself and anyone who'll bother to listen to me BUT because it's YOUR forum and NOT MINE I'll be known as fyrOM on the forum regardless of how many times I mutter OziMak to myself! GET IT???
                But you are not muttering OziMak to yourself. You are muttering fyrOM loud and proud to yourself as well as the world. And that is the difference that you will never understand it seems. You're to thick to understand, but others will enjoy the exercise.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

fyrOM you dog. You would not have been labelled fyrOM if YOU YOURSELF did not champion that name. You would not have had any identity issues if YOU YOURSELF did not question your identity.

I call you a dog because you cannot be human. Humans have INALIENABLE rights. You claim that you do not have such rights, so therefore, you must be of another species. The most fitting I can think of for your character is a dog, which begs its master for scraps and follows him blindly and obediently.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

The crux is what happens to the Aegean Macedonians now.
                    3 posts ago it was the inevitable war with the ethnic Albanians.

I knew you would accept your new name without even a whimper.
                    Do I have a choice - much like the Macedonians in the occupied parts living with tyrants waiting for the current actions by RoM to flow through to them?

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

But you are not muttering OziMak to yourself. You are muttering fyrOM loud and proud to yourself as well as the world. And that is the difference that you will never understand it seems. You're to thick to understand, but others will enjoy the exercise.
                      Did you miss this crucial point because of speed-reading or lack of comprehension. Based on your past posts in all threads one can conclude the latter.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        It seems fyrOM is happy with his new name. Why does that not surprise me.

I don't know what Ozimak said (or did) to deserve this new moniker, but maybe 'FyrOM' aka Ozimak and his detractors should have their own thread were they can hurl insults at each other.
                        At this point conspiracy theories about the Masons,Bilderburgs, Jews and Seventh Day Adventists would be welcome.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

The crux is what happens to the Aegean Macedonians now.
                          NOT NOW. It has always been the real issue as to the name Macedonia and the struggle with Greece, EU and anyone else on their side. Greece does not want to open that Pandora's box of question regarding Aegean Macedonia by recognising RoM as Macedonia, and neither do the EU or USA, but much far less so than Greece.

3 posts ago it was the inevitable war with the ethnic Albanians.
                          Stop Mixing the two points to create confusion (another form of deception ie Lying RtG) Exposé - Bing!
                          I have been Nothing but Consistent on these 2 points.
                          Read (or re-read) the whole post where, "The crux is what happens..." is written

The Albanians don't give a flying F if we are called Macedonians - they know we are Macedonians!!! They are relying on the external pressure as a pretext to take action to split from RoM. How they go about this is dependent on how other thing play out - maybe violently if Not getting into the EU (see previous post) because of holding out for the name or step by step in federalising Macedonia and buying up and developing en mas western Macedonia while intimidating ethnic Macedonians to leave these parts.

Don't you get it! or are you being deliberately belligerent?

NO! RtG being sneaky and Lying??? Surely NOT!!!
                          How many times do we need to catch you out????
                          Do you know the saying in Macedonian - You lie like a Greek
                          is said of someone lying Absolutely without care or self respect because that's how Greeks lie.
                          We all know Greeks lie - have you been eating too many souvlakis? Try switching to Doner Kebabs.
                          No guarantee they can stop YOU lying but they taste better anyway.
                          Last edited by fyrOM; 03-30-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Imagination
                            • Feb 2011

Forget the war, the economy will crumble.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                              I don't know what Ozimak said (or did) to deserve this new moniker, but maybe 'FyrOM' aka Ozimak and his detractors should have their own thread were they can hurl insults at each other.
                              At this point conspiracy theories about the Masons,Bilderburgs, Jews and Seventh Day Adventists would be welcome.
                              Thankyou Ljubance for pointing that out to those "detractors." Maybe they will realise that this is Not just a hand-full of us bitching at the school-yard and that other people (the WORLD) are watching how they conduct themselves or lack there of!!!

My point exactly - be professional - ATTACK THE POINTS with logic and reason
                              and
                              STOP IGNORING THE POINTS and merely attacking the man - it doesn't make you right!

Is this the face you want to present to anyone in the world who might become curious about Macedonia, and turning to Google, finds something called, "The Macedonian TRUTH Organisation"???? and thinks this could be interesting!
                              Is that why You named it such????
                              Is this idiocy helping the "Macedonian Cause"?

Comment

• Ljubanec
                                • Nov 2010

Thankyou Ljubance for pointing that out to those "detractors." Maybe they will realise that this is Not just a hand-full of us bitching at the school-yard and that other people (the WORLD) are watching how they conduct themselves or lack there of!!!

My point exactly - be professional - ATTACK THE POINTS with logic and reason
                                and
                                STOP IGNORING THE POINTS and merely attacking the man - it doesn't make you right!

Is this the face you want to present to anyone in the world who might become curious about Macedonia, and turning to Google, finds something called, "The Macedonian TRUTH Organisation"???? and thinks this could be interesting!
                                Is that why You named it such????
                                Is this idiocy helping the "Macedonian Cause"?
                                There is no logic or reason to insulting someone here. I will repeat, that I don't know what you said or did. So I don't know if I could agree with the people that are against your opinions. I do however, disagree with them going all out and calling you 'fyrOM'. To me it is like lowering yourself to being a facist Greek, when calling a Macedonian that perjorative.

Comment

Working...
                                X