X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    If you have been following any of my posts you would know 20 years ago my attitude was,"I'm sure they'll sort it out," and not much more.
    And you are still playing the same tune 20 years later.
    You are perceptive fellow in a Helen Keller kind of way (without the intellect).
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

22 март 2011 година, Скопје, Македонија (СМК) - ".....Светскиот Македонски Конгрес бара итен и безусловен прекин на разговорите за разликата за државното име Македонија и продолжување на членството во Обединетите Нации и во сите меѓународни организации под државното име Македонија..."

22 март 2011 година, Скопје, Македонија (СМК) - "....Демагогијата „Македонија да не го менува државното име во Уставот за внатрешна употреба, а да договори ново меѓународно име како замена на временото обраќање во Обединетите Нации" претставува перфиден обид за трајна промена на државното име Македонија, затоа што името не служи за дома, туку претставува легитимација пред светот, насекаде, пред секого и во секое време. Државното име Македонија е едно и единствено име и за внатрешна и за надворешна меѓународна употреба!..."

10 февруари 2011 година, Скопје, Македонија (СМК) - ....Светскиот Македонски Конгрес ги повикува политичките партии да демонстрираат единство во одбраната на државното име, а не за негова промена. Промената на државното име засекогаш ќе претставува велепредавство, злосторство против човештвото, геноцид врз македонскиот народ и флагрантно кршење на универзалните човекови и граѓански права и слободи. Македонците никогаш, под какви и да е услови и од било чија страна, нема да прифатат промена на државното име Македонија!

-------------

So, UMD, do you condone or condemn this ICJ case initiated by the Ramkovist "Macedonian" state? From what I can perceive from your post and comments here, it seems like you are encouraging Macedonians to treat it as a positive action that they should watch with great interest. And since you - "UMD" (and all others in the same ideological position) have not condemned it in any way, I would say you (and others like you) are supporting the full implementation of the TREASONOUS ANTI-MACEDONIAN "Interim Accord" and are in fact ANTI-MACEDONIAN!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        And you are still playing the same tune 20 years later.
        Exactly, many Macedonians need to start realising this.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

If you have been following any of my posts you would know 20 years ago my attitude was,"I'm sure they'll sort it out," and not much more.

Being in Australia, you would be aware very few houses have basements or attic rooms. In summer I like to be on my balcony (in plain view for that matter) whilst in colder times I have my favorite couch beside a window so stop with the American cliches - you sound like you watch too much TV.

No Bongs or bottles of booze were hurt in the making of this post.
          Toby fyrOM, hypocrisy and a good dose of stupidity is what sustains you...

Originally posted by Toby fyrOM
          ...Where is there one Maco mini-supermarket like the Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian, African, I can go in these places and buy everything from a stick of gum or a soda can upwards.
          I wanted to know what has Mike Ilitch, one of the most successful Macedonians in North America, done for Macedonians in the Republic and for Macedonia in general? I never hear of him helping create business and growth in Macedonia or donating needed materials to Macedonia. I also wonder why he changed his last name from

You're a fuckin clown mate...

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

SoM says,"I am hiding in a cellar."
            I say,"No."

Hiding in a cellar is a cliche in many movies.
            But, realising this site reaches an international audience and Only Australia and the UK might call it a 'soft drink', and not wanting to have to explain it, is entirely another matter.

You call it hypocrisy! WTF?

The fact you can't understand this is no surprise - your the dumbest of a dumb lot! and full of spite to boot!

You try to make a come-back where there isn't one! so you would rather say something, anything no matter how stupid it is because it eats you inside if you don't have a come-back.

F-ed up or what!?!?

You have no idea what this attitude does to your collective reputation and that of the site and your blind spite makes you do it blindly.

Heyyy - No matter what RtG and Vangelovski tell you...
            RtG is NOT a king and Vangelovski is NOT God and the product of their union is NOT...

and you're just their lackie dancing around them!
            Last edited by fyrOM; 03-22-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

I don't think anyone has ever claimed that that this would be easy. In fact, I think most of us have made it quite clear that it will be a difficult struggle
              No you have never mentioned it would be anything but the stroke of a pen, why is it hard now?

And what Volk is doing is trying to make you and everyone else think about the best ways to achieve are goals, not just some piss in the wind statements which is all you have offered thus far.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                No you have never mentioned it would be anything but the stroke of a pen, why is it hard now?

And what Volk is doing is trying to make you and everyone else think about the best ways to achieve are goals, not just some piss in the wind statements which is all you have offered thus far.
                Fully agree Volk.
                It Twists, It Turns - is that the wind blowing! I have lost count of the number of posts telling me I am an idiot for thinking there would be NO consequences to deal with and hence a need to plan for. It was all vassal politicians and scared, brain dead Macedonians too scared to stand on their own two feet.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

You've been rightfully called an idiot for other of your opinions. Your points, irrespective of how stupid some of them may be, have been made enough times. We get the point. Macedonia shouldn't do anything and accept 'fyrom' until the intellectual giants in our government make the 'killer move'. Sounds like a great movie, only movies don't last for a continuous 20 years.

You now seem to be all over the forum, persistently spreading your ignorance and naivety that is contrary to the Macedonian Cause to unsuspecting and uninformed readers. While you're entitled to your silly opinions, they will not have a free reign here. The elements of the Macedonian Cause will be given prevalence and benefit of doubt on this forum, and not the elements of treachery. If you find it that difficult to agree with our opinions here, then don't engage in discussions which will lead to such conclusions. Frankly, I am tired of reading your garbage on nearly every recent thread, your opinions are not those that the MTO represents and you will not pollute this forum unchallenged.

Change your tack, nobody wants to keep reading your incessant whinging. Your repetitive apologetic views are becoming annoying which is rendering you increasingly irrelevant. Serve a purpose other than being the forum clown.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    You've been rightfully called an idiot for other of your opinions. Your points, irrespective of how stupid some of them may be, have been made enough times. We get the point. Macedonia shouldn't do anything and accept 'fyrom' until the intellectual giants in our government make the 'killer move'. Sounds like a great movie, only movies don't last for a continuous 20 years.

You now seem to be all over the forum, persistently spreading your ignorance and naivety that is contrary to the Macedonian Cause to unsuspecting and uninformed readers. While you're entitled to your silly opinions, they will not have a free reign here. The elements of the Macedonian Cause will be given prevalence and benefit of doubt on this forum, and not the elements of treachery. If you find it that difficult to agree with our opinions here, then don't engage in discussions which will lead to such conclusions. Frankly, I am tired of reading your garbage on nearly every recent thread, your opinions are not those that the MTO represents and you will not pollute this forum unchallenged.

Change your tack, nobody wants to keep reading your incessant whinging. Your repetitive apologetic views are becoming annoying which is rendering you increasingly irrelevant. Serve a purpose other than being the forum clown.
                    Do I have to buy my own pom-poms or get some company supplied to join the cheer squad?

When you stop acting the idiot and admit EVERY action has REACTION (AKA Consequence) - It doesn't matter whatever it is, that's just how the world works (ask Vangelovski to call God if you want to know why - all I know, it JUST DOES). So why the persistent avoidance and virtual denial that ANYTHING would happen and since Nothing can happen we should be pressuring for the immediate cessation of the IA and FA?

You can only put a question to someone so many times and then you realise they JUST don't want to answer. So then you have to determin how much time do spend chasing someone on a point as apposed to how much is that point worth Vs. can anything come from it.

The government has already dismissed diaspora petitions and but for the 'usual suspects' playing the cheer squad, it looks like only the demi-gods in paradise.

Maybe when the mortals see the forked-tong of 'Not answering' vital questions they realised which gods they are speaking to and decide to put the ouija board away.

Comment

• Imagination
                      • Feb 2011

Usually when agreements are removed , the other side who signed the documents will call for sanctions and it will result in less investitions. Rather than this, why not arrest the people that signed it ? It's close to treason.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

I can tell you that Greece has made agreements under the table that bind us today with Turkey. It is said that Simitis ( Ex PM ) had made an agreement with Turkey in Madrid that gave an acknowledgment of " Grey Zones " in the Aegean that Turkey has been trying so many years to make defacto, much less have a specific written agreement such as the IA.

I can understand what OziMak is trying to say. You cant just back out of agreements just because you dont like them, or without major planning. Some of our PM's in the past have been just as treasonous as Gligorov has been to you. This is the life of politics. You win some, you lose some.
                        Last edited by Voltron; 03-22-2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I have lost count of the number of posts telling me I am an idiot for thinking there would be NO consequences to deal with and hence a need to plan for. It was all vassal politicians and scared, brain dead Macedonians too scared to stand on their own two feet.
                          There is a good reason why you have lost count of the number of posts telling you of your idiocy.

There are consequences of waking up every morning. The consequences of rejecting the chains wrapped around Macedonia's sovereignty are worth it if you are Macedonian.

If anyone thinks there are no consequences of asserting Macedonia's sovereignty in the manners described, then they are naive. However, they are not as dire as the apologists like fyrOM are suggesting.

Unfortunately, when you remind Macedonians of their failure to assert their identities at the most critical times in our recent history, they either start looking at the ground with a melancholic look on their faces or they become apologists like fyrOM in trying to justify the extreme displays of submission. Either response is pitiful and not worthy of continued association.

fyrOM, one question to you (and the likes of you):

If there were more Macedonian people who asserted their rights and valued Macedonia's sovereignty, would Macedonia be better off right now?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

fyrOM, you have zero support here.
                            You can't see anything wrong with Miloshoski's letter, you accept FYROM for entry into international organisations. You are scared of consequences associated with Macedonia referring itself as Macedonia.

Volk used to accept FYROM for entry into international organisations but I think now does not agree with that ideology.

You are pretty much on your own .... along with millions of Greeks of course.

Oh, you also called me a liar, then agreed with everything and/or tried to justify what I said about you. You are an anti-Macedonian and are of no use to the Macedonian Cause.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

SoM says,"I am hiding in a cellar."
                              I say,"No."

Hiding in a cellar is a cliche in many movies.
                              But, realising this site reaches an international audience and Only Australia and the UK might call it a 'soft drink', and not wanting to have to explain it, is entirely another matter.

You call it hypocrisy! WTF?

The fact you can't understand this is no surprise - your the dumbest of a dumb lot! and full of spite to boot!

You try to make a come-back where there isn't one! so you would rather say something, anything no matter how stupid it is because it eats you inside if you don't have a come-back.

F-ed up or what!?!?

You have no idea what this attitude does to your collective reputation and that of the site and your blind spite makes you do it blindly.

Heyyy - No matter what RtG and Vangelovski tell you...
                              RtG is NOT a king and Vangelovski is NOT God and the product of their union is NOT...

and you're just their lackie dancing around them!
                              Dear readers, note not a single discussion about Macedonia here whatsoever.

Hey fyrOM, were you punching air when Miloshoski released that letter to the UN? When will you go back to Macedonia with some gaffa tape and cover any signs with "Macedonia" written on them? (it is all consistent with your ramblings)
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Perhaps FyrOM should get an invite to join some greek forum where he can espouse his twisted views on macedonia.Perhaps he can derail them & sabotage them along the way.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X