• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    So you are saying the threat is in fact smaller than that. And you still want Macedonia to change its name.

On your IP address. I couldn't care less. Just saying your position of anonymity affords you the luxury of not having to live up to your "apologism" in real life.
    Who said the name is going to change you goose - you take everything on face value, no wonder they thing Australians are stupid.

But more importantly you cant see deceiving for the sake of strategy when mind-fields exist before you. Instead you prefer your Australian, "we have rights! Everyone can get the F out of my way!" Yeah right, that'll work.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Logic? You have provided nonsensical and irrelevant analogies, but I have never seen any logical arguments in favour of some sort of "grand stragety". Perhaps you would like to repost them here..
      Re-read my posts or wait until things happen and then,"see I told you so."
      Last edited by fyrOM; 03-21-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

So you are saying the threat is in fact smaller than that. And you still want Macedonia to change its name.

On your IP address. I couldn't care less. Just saying your position of anonymity affords you the luxury of not having to live up to your "apologism" in real life.
        How is this "live up to"??? Fight people in the street!

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

http://www.eurasiareview.com/world-c...it-2-21032011/

The 2 points highlighted in red should answer the slave-minded apologists who think Macedonia is on the correct path.

They are going to a court with no jurisdiction to NOT defend Macedonia's name. Clever little Macedonians. Next we will hear that it was a game of chess by the clever Macedonians and that they went to that court BECAUSE it has no jurisdiction. And .... that it was SDSM's fault anyway.

Tiresome.
          Lets revisit this thread in a year or 2s time to compare what was said now and what happened in that time.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
            Re-read my posts or wait until things happen and then,"see I told you so."
            The extent of your argument seems to be "wait until things happen". What exactly do you think will happen?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Who said the name is going to change you goose - you take everything on face value, no wonder they thing Australians are stupid.
              DPMNE offered a composite name that the Greeks rejected.
              You have been told this before.
              You failed to comment last time on the same matter.
              Just to be sure the dumb people can understand .... the name would have changed if the Greeks accepted it. No doubt you would have accepted it since you already accept it for NATO & EU purposes.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                The extent of your argument seems to be "wait until things happen". What exactly do you think will happen?
                Another rewording of,"say it all again".

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

DPMNE offered a composite name that the Greeks rejected.
                  You have been told this before.
                  You failed to comment last time on the same matter.
                  Just to be sure the dumb people can understand .... the name would have changed if the Greeks accepted it. No doubt you would have accepted it since you already accept it for NATO & EU purposes.
                  And you don't think it was a name chosen knowing they would reject it (this was known anyway but particularly given their previous statement) just so it looks like you made an offer.

I know, you being short sighted and taking everything on face value as shown by your other past posts, will say,"but see we have concrete proof of an offer and but for luck it would have happened - why should we believe it was a dummy offer"?

If from the Greeks previous statements you couldn't predict they would reject it says a lot about your thinking, OR if you say you could predict it then isn't that proof enough for you that it was a dummy bid or do you expect the government to take out full page adds in the papers beforehand warning people this is going to be a dummy offer and not to panic?

How else do you think anyone is going to prove it to you - wikileaks documents of photocopies of Gruevski's files - seriously the level of proof you are demand is more than likely unattainable, and because you don't like the plan you refuse to believe there is one and also because it suits your agenda you'd rather choose to accept instead the face vale and declare to everyone "the game is lost, the bastards have sold us out."

No so.

Try taking ALL the facts of what the government has done and see if you can answer yourself why? and make ALL the pieces fit.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

fyrOM,
                    there is not point talking about this to you.
                    You want Macedonia to join organisations under the name of FYROM. This is no big deal for you.
                    But if we are to be pragmatic, if FYROM wins, the ruling is not enforceable for NATO and the EU. So, in fact, Macedonia is simply spending scarce money on an unenforceable court case to not defend its identity when it could have used the money for something else far more important.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

And you don't think it was a name chosen knowing they would reject it (this was known anyway but particularly given their previous statement) just so it looks like you made an offer.
                      My god man. Are you for real?
                      This is the old "Master Plan" thing isn't it.
                      Grujo and Co demand Macedonia be called "Republic of Macedonia-Skopje" knowing that it won't be accepted. Utter bullshit and I can't believe a full grown person would believe that.

How else do you think anyone is going to prove it to you - wikileaks documents of photocopies of Gruevski's files - seriously the level of proof you are demand is more than likely unattainable, and because you don't like the plan you refuse to believe there is one and also because it suits your agenda you'd rather choose to accept instead the face vale and declare to everyone "the game is lost, the bastards have sold us out."
                      No need for Wikileaks on this.
                      Tie the name compromise with the Miloshoski letter to the UN and you know the DPMNE stance 100%. It cannot be clearer. Yet you persist with a "Master Plan" as being the most likely strategy. Edna frtoma za tebe. (Yeah FRtoma)
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I know, you being short sighted and taking everything on face value as shown by your other past posts, will say,"but see we have concrete proof of an offer and but for luck it would have happened - why should we believe it was a dummy offer"?

If from the Greeks previous statements you couldn't predict they would reject it says a lot about your thinking, OR if you say you could predict it then isn't that proof enough for you that it was a dummy bid or do you expect the government to take out full page adds in the papers beforehand warning people this is going to be a dummy offer and not to panic?

No so.

Try taking ALL the facts of what the government has done and see if you can answer yourself why? and make ALL the pieces fit.
                        Are you clinically insane? You have the understanding and experience of a 5 year old. This is not a game. Our fundamental national interests are not a game. The fact that Gruevski accepted "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" AND called for a Parliamentary sitting to rubber stamp that capitulation should it be accepted by the Greeks is a clear indication of his intentions.

What "pieces" are "fitting" together to demonstrate your "grand stragety"? The only thing you are demonstrating is your imbecilic naivety.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

My god man. Are you for real?
                          This is the old "Master Plan" thing isn't it.
                          Grujo and Co demand Macedonia be called "Republic of Macedonia-Skopje" knowing that it won't be accepted. Utter bullshit and I can't believe a full grown person would believe that.

No need for Wikileaks on this.
                          Tie the name compromise with the Miloshoski letter to the UN and you know the DPMNE stance 100%. It cannot be clearer. Yet you persist with a "Master Plan" as being the most likely strategy. Edna frtoma za tebe. (Yeah FRtoma)
                          Is that the FRom version.

And what did Milososki's letter say that was so damning? The one about the symbols on the statues or another one that spooked you so much. Boo!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

You have taken me to new levels of WTF fyrOM.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Is that the FRom version.

And what did Milososki's letter say that was so damning? The one about the symbols on the statues or another one that spooked you so much. Boo!
                              Are you for real? I think we have another RAT!

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

The entire proceeding is a sham. The court has no power to enforce it, and the best we can ever hope for is our admission to NATO under the acronym FYROM. Any use of the acronym FYROM in any context is unethical and immoral. The fact that our politicians have accepted it shows how out of touch they really are. The ICJ is just another farce we have signed up to, because it goes no where, while at the same time it keeps colonial stereotypes alive - the presumption behind it is that Greeks are Macedonians too, and that Macedonia was and is Greek. These presumptions are being 'supported' by Macedonian politicians in what they don't say. I think that these kinds of stupid games (which only damage us) need to stop, and I think there needs to be an open, honest and upfront acknowledgement that the Macedonians were dispossessed by invading 'Greeks', who colonized it as a conquest and that everything going on right now (Interim Accord, NATO, E.U etc) follows directly the ruthless suppression of the Macedonian culture. The ICJ, the Interim Accord - all of it is part of the same monster. These institutions are all pieces of a process bent on our extermination. I think its important to add, that we are not actually blocked from the United Nations which puts what going on right now is sharp relief as a farce, and tells us that the policy Gruevski has been pursuing has been a name change all along. Even more disappointing has been Meto Koloski's support of these instruments, these processes which have as railroaded on a fast track to no where.
                                Last edited by Pelister; 03-21-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X