X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    snakey snakey, I never said Macedonia would get invaded in such case...

your so called arguments, if they even exits are tiresome yet again...
    You've been making those very insinuations this entire time. You have been worming around attempting to spread fear for the purpose of maintaining the status quo. You're not a "volk" at all - you're a rat! You belong with the rest of the diaspora puppets - Petar, UMD and Maknews.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
      Soldier of Macedon,
      Its just ridiculous for a person not living in Macedonia to give advice on its diplomacy, millitary and etc. Even if there is an unknown scenario after Macedonia breaks all those treaties, you won't be affected by it. While the Macedonian citizens will. Even risking the welfare of others while you're safe makes you more like a selfish person, no matter the cause. The scenario will most probably not be millitary, it will be economic which is almost as bad. And to repeat : you'll not be affected from it. So don't talk with such authority on these matters. You have marvellous posts on history and culture, keep your authority there ?
      You know what is ridiculous? A Bulgar that comes to a Macedonian forum and pretends to be Russian. That, is ridiculous. Most of my family is in Macedonia, they live there, do you really think I would wish harm upon them? Do you think I don't communicate with them? As Risto says, you're irrelevant to this discussion, so stay out of it.

Volk - you're the one who is scare-mongering and playing these games because people like Vangelovski and co. have bruised your little ego time and again. You should be ashamed of yourself and that pitiful and submissive level you have descended to. Or, perhaps you should be proud. I know you buddy fyrOM is proud of you.

God forbid that Macedonia should seek to re-assert its sovereignty - no, let's wait for Gruevski and his master strategists so our generation can live the rest of their lives and then die while their ancestral land continues to be de-nationalised and historically raped from the inside. People like yourself are so weak mentally that you do not have the capacity to think of a free Macedonia.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

You've been making those very insinuations this entire time. You have been worming around attempting to spread fear for the purpose of maintaining the status quo. You're not a "volk" at all - you're a rat! You belong with the rest of the diaspora puppets - Petar, UMD and Maknews.
        again, your forever stuck in your "i dont understand state", it would be funny if it was not sad... Again you cannot back up your claims so you revert to your usual tactics... Remove the chilli of your avatar and place a wiener instead.

Refer to my posts or dont reply at all.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I never said Macedonia would get invaded in such case.....
          Oh, but you insinuated it - you stopped short of saying exactly that because you lack the integrity to stand by your own words. This is why there is no transparency in your views - snakey, snakey, good move, it allows you to worm out of things you 'almost' said but apparently never did.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

SOM, ne placi mnogu... there are posts that need to be replied to or your push for Macedonia's isolation seem as crazy as they sound.

You call for a simultaneous and immediate abandonment of the 'name negotiations' AND 'framework agreement' whilst completely refusing to analyze ANY follow on effects what so ever.

so who are you calling "weak mentally"? and for what? for calling for a step by step approach that achieves the same goals you have outlines, whilst addresses and counters all possible scenarios. Maybe you need to learn to play chess and not just mindlessly wave a sword in the air.
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Lol, koi placi be, toi sho zbora otvoreno ili toi sho se ligai od edna misla do druga kako nekoi crv? You are mentally weak, and completely naive.

What step by step approach? What is the master plan?

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Oh, but you insinuated it - you stopped short of saying exactly that because you lack the integrity to stand by your own words. This is why there is no transparency in your views - snakey, snakey, good move, it allows you to worm out of things you 'almost' said but apparently never did.
                give me a break, I never said invasion... Is a war a possible scenario for ending the 'peace accord' (remember it is a peace accord that stopped the conflict). logical no? no peace accord no peace, all KLA, NLA UCK, whatever you want to call them, still have weapons.

Does this mean we should cower and yield? NO, it means if we declare the 'peace accord' aka 'framework agreement' void, then we should be ready for a war... your suggesting we should not be ready which frankly is beyond stupid
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Ready for WHAT? Come out and say it clearly you fearful little child.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

you are kidding right? did you fail to read my last post, or do you selectively read only what is in bold?
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

give me a break, I never said invasion... Is a war a possible scenario for ending the 'peace accord' (remember it is a peace accord that stopped the conflict). logical no? no peace accord no peace, all KLA, NLA UCK, whatever you want to call them, still have weapons.

Does this mean we should cower and yield? NO, it means if we declare the 'peace accord' aka 'framework agreement' void, then we should be ready for a war... your suggesting we should not be ready which frankly is beyond stupid
                      Tom was right, you really are confused. The Interim Accord refers to the treachery between Macedonia and Greece. Nothing of severe consequence will happen to us should we decide to pull out from it. That is my opinion - what's yours?

The Framework Agreement (what you confusingly refer to as a "peace" accord), should be declared void and the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia should retain all of the same rights which are afforded to other minorities. In terms of human and civic rights - they lose nothing. The FA isn't a "peace" accord, as you so ignorantly refer to it, but a treacherous agreement in which Macedonia lost its sovereignty as a nation. It needs to be reversed. If reactions happen, they will happen irrespective of when it is done - now or 10 years from now. The only difference is, in 10 years it will be all the more harder to achieve as a goal. That is my opinion - what's yours?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

again, your forever stuck in your "i dont understand state", it would be funny if it was not sad... Again you cannot back up your claims so you revert to your usual tactics... Remove the chilli of your avatar and place a wiener instead.

Refer to my posts or dont reply at all.
                        Back up my claims? You're the one claiming an Armageddon-style scenario of Macedonia declares the Interim Accord null and void. Do you need me to repost your own posts (as usual) in order to embarrass you (as usual). Soon you will be claiming we need to take one step further, in order to avoid an imaginary war with Greece, and just change our name. Its a very slippery slope your on.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

SOM, ne placi mnogu... there are posts that need to be replied to or your push for Macedonia's isolation seem as crazy as they sound.
                          Here we go again - Buktop all over. What "isolation"? Tell us exactly what you think will happen if Macedonia declares the Interim Accord null and void you rat?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

What is obvious about the RAT, who calls himself "volk", is two things. Firstly, he has no idea what the Framework Agreement and Interim Accord are or that they are two seperate agreements with two different parties.

Secondly, because he has no idea what the Framework Agreement is and is obviously unaware of the situation on the ground, he seems to think that "waiting for a better time" (i.e., never) will put us in a better position to reverse it. That stupidity just demonstrates his uninformed and baseless assumptions. The longer we wait to reverse the Framework Agreement, the less likely we will be able to achieve it. That is because the Framework Agreement provides the Albanians with greater POLITICAL and INSTITUTIONAL power and the more time that goes by the more control/power they obtain through its implementation. In fact, not only are they gaining more and more control of our national political processes and institutions, but they are developing their own local parralell political processes and institutions.

The sooner we act the better chance we have of regaining control of our state and integrating the Albanians rather than segragating them into independence. Time is of the essence and anyone who has bothered to read the Framework Agreement and analyse the situation on the ground would understand this. Waiting until its too late (and it already may be) will only guarantee conflict. Taking action now, while we still have some control over our political processes and national institutions will provide us with the ability to implement a system based on INDIVIDUAL rights and responsibilities (akin to those in the "West") rather than ETHNIC PRIVELAGES that Albanian extremists now enjoy.

The RAT either has no idea or is pushing an anti-Macedonian agenda.
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-18-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Tom, you fail to understand my argument... you go about picking bits and pieces whilst ignoring the ACTUAL ARGUMENT. Your the RAT that has previously created fake accounts to back yourself up and the continual circle which you keep playing around and ignoring the questions posed to you over and over and over again make you exactly your favourite term RAT. When your ready to answer the questions, or are you forgetful yet again?
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                fyrOM and Volk, your stance clearly supports the actions of the Macedonian politicians over the last 20 years.
                                Not true!

1. I have numerous times said that without being privy to all the details I cannot be sure BUT from what I have heard I think the government of the day blinked too soon and could have tried to nut it out a bit while still keeping this option open - never give up too soon.

2. Having gone withe the IA option every government should have spent ALL their time, and the states money, building up Macedonia to be (hopefully) extremely resilient to any attack (both physical and/or economic) and critical of SDSM Crvenkovki and others for robbing the state of Billions and in doing so threatening the necessary steps to strengthen Macedonia and leaving her vulnerable in the future as she was in the past.

3. I have said that there is some suspicion that political forces deliberately left Macedonia and the Macedonian military unprepared for 2001 -krvta e na racete nivna - and the surprise attack (and slaughter) on the vehicles bringing the soldiers from Prilep was staged.

I have always said Macedonia should have at all times been on a high state of readiness for an expected attack from the Albanians and the West's support for them and hence a need to pounce 1 or 2 or 3 days however many you can get to brishi as hard as you can even including staging guns in peoples hands and then photographing them - even the civilians for a neighbor to neighbor od koren, not because I am cruel blood-lust person but a realist expecting their attack to kill Macedonians and grab land. Mi mislis smrt, ti davam smt bez grev.

So No, I have Not agreed with everything of the last 20 years but unlike you and others I would rather use planning and reason in a treacherous environment than your Australian "I have rights, get out of my way and tell them to get stuffed". (believe me the irony of this sentence is not lost on me). Today this is the situation we have, so it is the situation we need to think and plan from and not some dummy-spit and damn the consequences.

If you say doing anything extreme like asserting our sovereign rights will cause problems. You might as well tie the Ventilator around your neck and use it as a frtoma.
                                I guess you mean ortoma which is exactly what you would be putting around Macedonia.

Oh, and remember, the country is Macedonia. Asserting that shouldn't create a war. But if it does and Macedonia loses .... it will be a glorious defeat that will fuel the passions of future generations of Macedonians. Much better than the pitiful defeat that is happening daily right now
                                And the truth comes out!!!
                                Ever heard of the saying "Give someone enough rope..." and maybe a bit of prodding.

Have you taken that king lion avatar to your head?
                                Do you have delusions of grandeur and glory?
                                Not everyone wants to go out in a 'blaze of glory' like you - is that why you never say "what next".
                                Instead I think most people would want to think and plan a solution to a treacherous difficult problem when possible rather than just rush forward and hope for the best or hold a delusion that nothing will change - only nothing comes from nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X