Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

I think its time the admins changed fyrOM's name and avatar on the forum - it might give him a better idea of how idiotic his posts are.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

[QUOTE=Vangelovski;92443]I think its time the admins changed fyrOM's name and avatar on the forum - it might give him a better idea of how idiotic his posts are.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you have already picked a name, what do you suggest for an avatar?

But still avoiding a logical reply. Is it too hard or what? Your supposed to be all Know-it-alls?

If you were the government...yay vujce od amerika, I mean avstralia si dojde...this afternoon you declare the negotiations void and tonight you drink and celebrate then go to bed.

As sure as morning comes the sun rises and the people and the world ask "what next". See how the question automatically comes up. Does it still look like a stupid question? Do you still continue to refuse to answer anything - is that how your government works?

Bear in mind today's situation is much different to years ago. What would you have done or or or can we go back to Australia (too bad we don't have an emoticon with a dog with his tail between his legs).

Any answers Vangelovski, RtG, anyone.

I know hows about you tell everyone to end the name negotiations again, after all it's what got you into power. Oh yeah, dang it, that was yesterday's victory. What next.
      Last edited by fyrOM; 03-13-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

fyrOM, seriously, if everyone is like you in Macedonia. It might as well be called Little Albania. Good luck with your apologetic useless stance that does not deserve the slightest degree of dignity.

Following your moronic logic, Macedonia has not done a single thing wrong over the last 20 years. That it is building up to bigger and better things every day. In which case, you personally would have SDSM to thank for setting up the master plan in the early days .... with Grujo and Co. doing the final chess moves to get Macedonia to the proud position it is in today.

If I had emoticons to describe your opinion, it would be a "wanker" who has "no idea" that is clearly a "slave" with "no future" and condemned to a lifetime of subservience. I suggest we call you Toby and your avatar can be the KKK logo

.... because it makes about as much sense. (feel free to find me the emoticons)

But alas, I don't have emoticons and can't describe what I really think about you with words.

But following your spasticated logic, it is clear that Macedonia should change its name IMMEDIATELY so that it can claim all the benefits you are dangling in front of it. That is the "NEXT" in your demented and pitiful perspective on Macedonia's identity. Shame on you and shame on Macedonians who have allowed us to be viewed in the manner you present yourself. Go on, give me a "what next" for Macedonia based on the fact it shits on its own identity on a daily basis?.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

So many words and still no logical reply - just ranting and raving - I used to think you didn't want to answer because it shows up your errors but should I now start thinking you just cant come up with an answer because you are too simple and the logic is beyond you.

It really is a simple question - you are the government and you do as you say, you stop all name negotiations today - what happens tomorrow and how do YOU deal with it.

LETS HEAR IT BIG BOY - Tell all your minions on this forum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Toby, do you have a tattoo on your wrist like Charlie Sheen that says "WINNING" on it?
            My logical reply was based on the fact that you believe Macedonia has managed to do splendidly over the last 20 years. That it had no other realistic options.

Before I give a rat's arse about answering your "what next". Why don't you answer "what already". What has Macedonia already lost as a result of shitting on its identity on a daily basis?

I will give you some clues because you clearly don't have any:

1. It's nation (Ohrid agreement)
            2. It's symbols and international name (Framework Agreement).
            3. It's self-respect (Tobyworld).

Have I missed anything?
            How much worse can it get Toby?
            What next Toby?

Your pitiful scaremongering is right up there with the above "top 3".
            Macedonia says it does not want to play the game any more. It is Macedonia. It starts a new day and holds its head a little higher. France stops buying some Ajvar from Macedonia .... Toby buys some more to equal the ledger. What else Toby? Will it be war? Will we have an embargo? I hope so, it would be a perfect opportunity to seize assets of Greek businesses in Macedonia.

Give it a rest "boy" before we start the lynching with you. Remember your name .... Toby.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

RtG,

Is Toby the final name settlement? I think I'm missing its significance. Its definately a good proposal, but I think fyrOM may want to negotiate some more. He seems to still be sending feelers out. As for a symbol, I think a 'strap-on' is most appropriate - it signifies his desire to be 'intimately' close with his 'abusers' and their actual use for him.

In all seriousness, the charlatan does not need responding to - there are literally dozens of threads that deal with these idiotic, unfounded and illogical scaremongering lies that originally began with Gligorov and which vacuous footsoldiers like 'fyrOM'/'Toby' keep pushing as if the same old tired garbage is somehow going to arouse fear among informed Macedonians. He'd be better off pumping that crap where it works, for example, the readership of 'informator'.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Before I give a rat's arse about answering your "what next". Why don't you answer "what already". What has Macedonia already lost as a result of shitting on its identity on a daily basis?
                Still no real answer and no intent of an answer.

Give it a rest "boy" before we start the lynching with you. Remember your name .... Toby.
                We all know how wrong those who called "boy" were and we know what happened to them, Lennin.

Comment

• Imagination
                  • Feb 2011

Toby, do you have a tattoo on your wrist like Charlie Sheen that says "WINNING" on it?
                  My logical reply was based on the fact that you believe Macedonia has managed to do splendidly over the last 20 years. That it had no other realistic options.

I will give you some clues because you clearly don't have any:

1. It's nation (Ohrid agreement)
                  2. It's symbols and international name (Framework Agreement).
                  3. It's self-respect (Tobyworld).

Have I missed anything?
                  How much worse can it get Toby?
                  What next Toby?

Your pitiful scaremongering is right up there with the above "top 3".
                  Macedonia says it does not want to play the game any more. It is Macedonia. It starts a new day and holds its head a little higher. France stops buying some Ajvar from Macedonia .... Toby buys some more to equal the ledger. What else Toby? Will it be war? Will we have an embargo? I hope so, it would be a perfect opportunity to seize assets of Greek businesses in Macedonia.

Diplomacy is a cunning art so please stay away, will you ? If Macedonia is to survive with enemies at all its borders, without NATO, and with a name dispute, it has to be North Korea. Oh wait... North Korea's friend is China and NK has a 5 million army ! Where's Macedonia's defence if it is to survive in those conditions ? Turkey can't protect a place it has no interest in forever...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Thanks for the advice Imagination.
                    I see you and Toby share similar thought processes. Both of you are not Macedonian (well one of you might as well not be).

I gave you a "what next" Toby. But you were still too confused about the "what now" to look at it.

Oh, Imagination ..... Macedonia is not starting wars. It is simply calling itself Macedonia. If that starts a war, bring it on because there will be nothing worth living in this world if such basic rights are not afforded to a race of people. But what would you know, you are Russian or Bulgarian or something Greek. But anti-Macedonians have been selling your kind of bullshit for the last 20 years. Toby is from a long line of anti-Macedonians. The only thing we have not seen in the last 20 years is someone standing up and saying enough is enough, we are not calling for war. We are calling for equality in human rights and respect as a nation. If that is not good enough for you Imagination, please feel free to leave.

For all the anti and half Macedonians, please tell me what is so war inducing about saying we are Macedonians? Will we need missiles at our border tomorrow if we say enough is enough? Your doomsday predictions are comical and imbecilic.

Oh and Toby, you have now officially denounced the broadcasted work of AMHRC, MHRMI and even UMD with your attitude. You see you are not the least bit representative of the Macedonian Diaspora. You are in fact a lot like the majority of the Macedonians of the republic ..... scared and slave-like.

Hey Toby ..... boo (did you get scared when I did that?)
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

It really is a simple question - you are the government and you do as you say, you stop all name negotiations today - what happens tomorrow and how do YOU deal with it.

LETS HEAR IT BIG BOY - Tell all your minions on this forum.
                      Its a Pandora's box that needs to be opened, but before it's opened we need strategies in place to deal with all scenarios.
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Its a Pandora's box that needs to be opened, but before it's opened we need strategies in place to deal with all scenarios.
                        You and your buddy fyrOM sound like you just completed political economics for dummies 101. What "scenarios"? The best you have come up with in your time here at the MTO is some ultra-ridiculous Gligorov-stlye scaremongering about an international conspiracy to destory Macedonia the minute it exercises its sovereign rights.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Better yet.
                          Naysayers, please give us an exhaustive list of "scenarios" should Macedonia choose to exercise its sovereign rights.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

I see you and Toby share similar thought processes. Both of you are not Macedonian (well one of you might as well not be).

I gave you a "what next" Toby. But you were still too confused about the "what now" to look at it.

Oh, Imagination ..... Macedonia is not starting wars. It is simply calling itself Macedonia. If that starts a war, bring it on because there will be nothing worth living in this world if such basic rights are not afforded to a race of people. But what would you know, you are Russian or Bulgarian or something Greek. But anti-Macedonians have been selling your kind of bullshit for the last 20 years. Toby is from a long line of anti-Macedonians. The only thing we have not seen in the last 20 years is someone standing up and saying enough is enough, we are not calling for war. We are calling for equality in human rights and respect as a nation. If that is not good enough for you Imagination, please feel free to leave.

For all the anti and half Macedonians, please tell me what is so war inducing about saying we are Macedonians? Will we need missiles at our border tomorrow if we say enough is enough? Your doomsday predictions are comical and imbecilic.

Oh and Toby, you have now officially denounced the broadcasted work of AMHRC, MHRMI and even UMD with your attitude. You see you are not the least bit representative of the Macedonian Diaspora. You are in fact a lot like the majority of the Macedonians of the republic ..... scared and slave-like.

Well said!

It is stupid to think that a "balkan war" will erupt because tiny macedonia wants a bit of self respect and to enjoy their basic human rights in deciding what THEIR country is called and what THEIR flag should be.

Ozimak, macedonia has been in much worse scenarios. Macedonia was once only known as macedonia and had the original flag, plus macedonia was robbed of military by the serbs and left defenseless. Yet no invasion or war involving macedonia......

There was a grek embargo, but times have changed. Grease cant afford a embargo anymore and plus macedonia's neighbours and the rest of the former yugoslavian countries are either on par with grease or in fact doing better then grease

Comment

• Imagination
                              • Feb 2011

Yes, you're right, the basic rights are violated. That happens all the time - for instance Indians do not have all the rights on their mineral riches, the UK has, Zimbabwe tried to revolt against that and now its in economic ruin. But lets look closer - India is a superpower and a lot of Indians are in the UK. So its a way of paying tribute. But Zimbabwe is no superpower, its armies are as symbollic as Macedonia's army. But Zimbabwe is in the middle of Africa and all the africans support it and that's how it survives. Where's Macedonia in the middle of ? And even if a war starts in the end it will be Macedonia and Macedonians dying, its easy for the people from the other part of the world risking wars, but what about the people in Macedonia ? Not that I'm saying something bad about diasporans but please.... a war is going to be deadly only to Macedonians in Macedonia.

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                You and your buddy fyrOM sound like you just completed political economics for dummies 101. What "scenarios"? The best you have come up with in your time here at the MTO is some ultra-ridiculous Gligorov-stlye scaremongering about an international conspiracy to destory Macedonia the minute it exercises its sovereign rights.
                                what a stupid man you are
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X