• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Media Blackout of Events in Greece

3 days agao 600,000 Athenians protested in Athens pitched battles with Ploice and the usual case of car bombings to match

Yesterday a Greek Govt Worker walked into a Bank and set himself on Fire

No News Media of the World is reporting on to this why? and how can it be hidden from public consumption.

In Macedonia a mere 5c piece can alert the International media
    Last edited by Frank; 06-04-2010, 02:02 AM. Reason: h
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Govt officials are not wanting to expose to the world how corrupt this country is spiriling downhill so their mommy EU dont get a wiff of their stupidy(isms)
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

I think it has to do with the stock markets. Reporting how bad it is fuels fear and the markets could go down not only in the eu but usa and elsewhere.

More to the point the truth should get out. Anyone with clips should post them here at the MTO but also on youtube and spread the news anyway you can. If things are bad but eu and Greece can cope neither will change their position on Macedonia. Let them completely crash. Greece will have to crash before the eu and when the eu sees the writing on the wall they will dump Greece to save themselves. Macedonia will cease to be an issue. The deeper Greece crashes the less of an issue we become. It is not a time for sympathy. It is a situation of their own making not just the economic peril but also the struggle with the name. if the created a situation where it means they need to cark it for us to be free so be it. Nemaj zal.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

See the thread Greek Demands. This is what I mean. when will it end if these are there demands. Either never or when they cark it. I know which I prefer.

This was forwarded to me recently and I thought to post it here. Here there's the 64th PMA results. As I was reading it, it seemed to me that it was a list of demands rather than the resolution/declaration. It seems pathetic:

RESOLUTION

The Pan-Macedonian Association of the USA in a duly convened meeting at its 64th National Convention held from May 27 to 30 in Chicago, Il, decided the following:

1. We shall never accept, for the country of The FYROM, any name that will include the term Macedonia or any of its derivatives.

2. The Pan-Macedonian Association expects from the Greek Government, the Political Leadership of Greece, the United States Government, and the rest of the International Community that the final agreed upon name of the country of The FYROM, should clearly differentiate the residents of that country from us, the Macedonians.

3. The name Macedonia is unquestionably a historical and cultural heritage of Greece. The history of Macedonia and particularly its name are NOT NEGOTIABLE and as a paternal legacy cannot be ceded to third parties.

ect.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

They have to dump Greece to survive. It can change bit by bit.

YouTube - NewsFlash - Italy Slaps Greece on name issue

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Good to see Italy reconizing our name

Italy should know they tried to enter macedonia during WW2 as my grandfather and uncles pushed back fascist resistance italians back into Albania as they invaded mala prepa region.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
            X