Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakOdToronto
    • May 2010

I can't find anywhere that Reeker said to change the name -- just "solve the problem." Wasn't he like the first US guy to call us "Macedonia" when Washington always said "FYROM"?
    Why don't we just end this "name" debate so Washington doesn't make Reeker talk about it any more. Let Macedonia just stay as it is and forget about the EU stuff. Canada's not in the EU. NATO would be good to protect us from illegal Kosovans, but we will have a growing economy without any of it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Welcome MOT.
      I have no idea why Reeker could not echo your sentiment. Instead he is looking for a solution through a process of negotiation. He needed to tell Macedonia not to give in and that the USA supports its rights to self identification in accordance with international charters. But he did not, which makes him utterly useless to Macedonians.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Welcome MOT

Is reeker the US big notch that the UMD will be honouring at their conference in Canada?
        for services rendered to Macedonians?
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MakOdToronto
          • May 2010

Why would Reeker go to Canada? Isn't he US Ambassador? What does he have to do with it anyway? Why all this focus on him? he's just the mouthpiece for washington. Maks always make it personal!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MakOdToronto View Post
            Maks always make it personal!
            Macedonians need to make it much more personal.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Reeker seems to be the face of the UMD Global Conference:

It appears he was a guest speaker and "honourable" guest last time round:

Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-10-2010, 06:42 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Sounds appropriate.
                Misleading statements and an undying commitment to the stars and stripes.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Did anyone read about the Boy Wonder's fascinating exploits down-under in the latest State Department Mouthpiece...I mean, UMD Voice?

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I had a mate like that.
                    He would talk about things and make them sound great ... I used to think "wow, I wish I was there" ... then it occurred to me ... I was there.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Barack Obama proposes Republic of Northern Macedonia

It looks like the decision is made "Republic of Northern Macedonia".
                      If this decision is made would yous accept it? i personally will not.

"Republic of Northern Macedonia" - Barack Obama's proposal. Yesterday, in Washington's debate about the transformation of the Balkans said Jerry Karajanis, one of two officials of the U.S. administration. Because attempts by the authorities in Skopje and Athens to come to a solution failed over the years, America decided to offer assistance. U.S. Army officer, who formerly worked in the U.S. Embassy in Athens, argues that since the two countries will agree to it America and the UN would immediately accept.

- In order to offer a hand to aid the administration in Washington and proposed a solution to the Athens administration led by George Papandreou. Washington recently proposed "Northern Macedonia" and stressed that Athens and Skopje need to agree that the USA would instantly have recognized and would encourage the UN to do the same. We should emphasize that "Northern Macedonia" is how the specified time and was selected as one of the solutions with the opportunity for success, "said Jerry Karajanis, officer in the U.S. Army.

Obama waiting for a solution to our name this summer - says Stuart Jones, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State of America. Emphasized that the UN should remain a place to seek agreement, but also confirms that many discussions are held outside of the institution to reach agreement.

- We were very encouraged by the visit of Prime Minister Papandreou in early spring where he met with President Obama and the name issue is raised and discussed. We are encouraged that last year, Prime Minister Papandreou admitted that the issue must be addressed, recognizing that it takes too long. We support the decision of the question for both sides agree. We hope that in the coming weeks and months the issue of Macedonia and Greece, Skopje and Athens will be able to resolve, said Stuart Jones, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State of America.

Jones emphasized the need to allow Macedonia to progress in European integration, as having fulfilled the conditions for it. However, currently estimated that after Croatia najpodgotvena for admission to the EU's political and economic aspect is Serbia, not Macedonia.

Alexander Metodijev

“Република Северна Македонија“ – предлог на Барак Обама. Ова вчера во Вашингтон на трибина за трансформацијата на Балканот го изјави Џери Карајанис, еден од двајцата официјални претставници на американската администрација. Бидејќи обидите на властите во Скопје и Атина да дојдат до решение пропаѓале низ годините, Америка решила да понуди помош. Офицерот во американската армија, кој порано работел и во амбасадата на САД во Атина, тврди дека откако двете земји ќе се договорат за него Америка и ОН веднаш ќе го прифатат.

- Со намера да понуди рака за помош, актуелната администрација во Вашингтон и предложи решение на администрацијата во Атина водена од Јоргос Папандреу. Вашингтон неодамна предложи “Северна Македонија“ и подвлече дека Атина и Скопје требаат да постигнат договор, кој САД веднаш би го признале и би ги охрабриле ОН да го направат истото. Треба да нагласам дека “Северна Македонија“ се провлекува одредено време и беше одбрано како едно од решенијата со можност за успех, изјави Џери Карајанис, офицер во американската армија.

Обама чека решение за името до летово – тврди Стујард Џонс, заменик-помошник државен секретар на Америка. Потенцира дека ОН треба да останат место за барање договор, но во исто време потврдува дека се водат многу разговори надвор од оваа институција за да се дојде до договор.

- Бевме многу охрабрени од посетата на премиерот Папандреу на почетокот од пролетва каде се сретна со Претседателот Обама и прашањето за името се покрена и се разговараше. Охрабрени сме дека минатата година премиерот Папандреу призна дека ова прашање мора да се реши, признавајќи дека тоа трае предолго. Го поддржуваме решението на прашањето за кое двете страни ќе се договорат. Се надеваме дека во претстојниве недели и месеци ова прашање Македонија и Грција, Скопје и Атина ќе можат да го решат, изјави Стујард Џонс, заменик-помошник државен секретар на Америка.

Џонс потенцира дека мора да и се дозволи на Македонија да напредува во евроинтеграциите, бидејќи ги има исполнето условите за тоа. Сепак проценува дека во моментов по Хрватска најподготвена за прием во ЕУ од политички и економски аспект е Србија, а не Македонија.

Александар Методијев

In the Kanal 5 website there has got a video.
                      Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

MACEDONIA MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS TREASON

Obama is a hypocrit, the US already recognizes Macedonia by its state name, forcing others to change their identity is a breach of human rights, if it wasn't clear yet, it is more than clear now for everybody, this is the real US that we Macedonians know from our own history as a people, nothing has changed in the last 60 years, nothing. Obama has proven himself to as racist as the next American redneck or Greek delude, what an absolutely disgraceful moment for him.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Unacceptable solution by Barack Obama.
                          His nation chose to recognize Macedonia under its constitutional name the Republic of Macedonia and now they must stick to it.
                          But it looks like Barack Obama has been brainwashed by the Greeks.

Comment

• Silver
                            • Sep 2009

I don't trust Obama, but having said that I'd check and recheck the original source on this. Daniel a very important thing to remember is never trust anything that comes out of some 'Greeks' mouth (Karajanis).

What 'Greece' is really after in all this is to change our identity so that we Macedonians can never legally exist ever again. Simply changing the name of our country will not be enough for them. If any treasonous bastards in government accept a name change now you can be sure what's next.

But still never trust the words of a 'Greek'.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                              • Sep 2008

Obama = Antichrist

Oppressive Government: Feds Tell GA Old Folks They Can’t Pray Before Meals

Big Brother says elderly visitors to federally funded meals at a Georgia senior citizen’s center aren’t allowed to pray to that absurd, dangerous Christian God of theirs. Obama’s Big Brother government contends that since it has paid for their meals the government has the right to slam its iron boot heel down on the necks of those seasoned citizens that dare to engage in such an apostasy toward the state.

Seem absurd? Well it is, but that is what happens when the feds roll into town and begin to hand out money. They feel the right to dictate what everyone is allowed or not allowed to do and in the case of Port Wentworth’s Ed Young Senior Citizens Center near Savannah that is to tell these old folks that they are not allowed to pray before a meal.
                              New Uncle Sam is a crusader against religion…Well, at least one religion, anyway

There are federal “guidelines” to observe, after all and the federal government’s rules say none of that ridiculous Christian stuff will go on if the feds supply even a penny of funding. Old folks that want to pray are banned from doing so, and if they don’t like it, why they can go hungry because the new Uncle Sam is a crusader against religion.

Well, at least one religion, anyway.

You see, while Obama’s federal government is ever ready to get tough with Georgia’s elderly and to put a stop to all that praying nonsense, it is also the same government that at federal expense is installing ritual footbaths in airports and universities to mollify Muslims. Not only that, but the same federal government sees no reason to stop bombers from easily boarding planes so that they can make an escape to a foreign nation after a failed attempt to kill untold hundreds of Americans. But damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead to prevent those dangerous old folks in the middle of Georgia from daring to pray to that subversive Christian God!

The nerve of those elderly Americans daring to observe their Christian cultural heritage, a heritage that helped build this country. It’s an outrage, don’t you think? So, it’s freedom from religion as far as Obama’s government is concerned. I mean, these old folks are probably as dangerous to the state as can be! Thank Gaia that Obama is quashing their subversive activities.

Praise be it to the state, thanks be to The One, and pass the potatoes. The Obammessiah shall provide all our wants. But, remind me… has he walked on water yet?
                              Oppressive Government: Feds Tell GA Old Folks They Can’t Pray Before Meals, Elderly visitors to federally funded meals at a Georgia senior citizen’s center aren’t allowed to pray, Port Wentworth’s Ed Young Senior Citizens Center
                              Last edited by Dimko-piperkata; 05-13-2010, 11:52 AM.
                              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                                Daniel a very important thing to remember is never trust anything that comes out of some 'Greeks' mouth (Karajanis
                                No way anything that comes out of the Albogreek mouth is bullshit racist anti-Macedonian anti-Macedonia propaganda.
                                Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-13-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X