Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Risto, Isnt it obvious why USA wants us in the EU?? Maybe their Embassy in Kale might have something to do with it.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, it really is not obvious to me. Are you suggesting the USA will have a better view of Europe via Macedonia? Sounds almost plausible. But I would imagine owning a few countries in the Balkans would be a more useful tool for the USA.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Risto, USA controls the balkans from Kale and keep in mind that they have various NGO organizations all over the Balkans even USAID is a spy organization, they gather intelligence and will use these same NGO's to gether intelligence from all over the EU. The Soros foundation is no different either.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Macedonia has always been the key to the Balkans and will always remain so due to her unique position and people.

I think it was Aristotle that said nothing comes from nothing. If we only were part of the Slav migration then we would be more like the Serbs or Croats as they are our closest neighbours and hence likely our fellow travellers if we migrated with them as part of the Slavic settlement of the Balkans. I am neither a scientist nor a linguist nor a historian and not particularly the most educated person in the world but one thing I have been able to do well is be observant. My lack of formal training I think makes my point all that more poignant. If blind Freddy can see it then it must be there.

Have you looked at the faces of Macedonians and Serbs and Croats. Indeed some if not many look similar to each other and one would be hard pressed to guess the ethnicity of a particular individual but I put it to you all that on a broad stroke the Macedonians differ from other Slavs. I don’t want to sound all Nazi about pure breeds but one thing I have notice about most Macedonians is they are different.

Even the ethnic makeup of Macedonia over the centuries bears this reflection. they will love you as a neighbour and practice live and let live. There were Turks and as I have recently read on mto Albanians who aided in the uprisings against the ottomans and they were surely welcome. There even is a Macedonian saying your neighbour is truly your closest person for be it in good times or bad they are the first person you can turn too.

The strange thing about Macedonians is as much as they are one thing they are almost equally its opposite. We all know how fiercely loyal a Macedonian can be if you gain his loyalty. When we look at the heroes of our history we can easily identify the dogged almost blind loyalty throughout all sorts of hardships. We have all heard of Sloboda ili smrt and how many literally took this to the end.

Sometimes that loyalty is misplaced. One of my great uncles was part of titos personal guard. He is dead now but I remember stories how one day he just walked off and no one saw or heard of him for 6 years. Such was his commitment. Also how the Germans made a mission of eliminating tito and one day he looking up at the sky and thought it looks like rain drops but it was parachutes and no one ever thought of running and abandoning tito. Was he wrong. Damn right he was wrong but it goes to my point we look different and think different to the bloody end because a common trait is we are stubborn pricks when it comes to our core beliefs. Despite all that has happened to the Macedonian people they always called themselves Macedonians even today around 90 percent refuse any name change. When I wanted my family to become naturalised Australians my mothers first words were echoes of an angels song no no way ect. for 500 years our people were beaten and killed to be prekrsteni ie re-named or re-christened and they didn’t and now you want me to do it voluntarily. I might add to stubborn pricks also racist pricks particularly when it comes to marriage. This attitude is slowly changing more often reluctantly than not but it is exactly the reason why Macedonians have less mixed genes.

Another very unusual trait is the high number of traitors in our past and present. don’t you just love your lube. I think Reeker knows our positive attributes and why they see Macedonians as a good fit in the eu and nato and I suspect he has learned our negative ones. He knows there are individuals who can always be counted on to sink everything at the most crucial moment. Basically they don’t believe our link to antiquity and would like us to choose our own slip up and the degree to how badly it ends so we can just move on. Not our fault you did it. I feel a hard word is coming soon that is why anyone who can prove a link to our ancient past anywhere in the world should. Judging by pictures I have seen in newspapers of Reeker inter-reacting with Macedonians I think he would rather we proved him wrong.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

I am going to say this politely Athens has no intention of stopping until we willingly negotiate Macedonian Identity, Culture and Language

That Mr R is not imagined

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

Macedonia is important to the Americian Wider Interest not becuase of what we can offer its because we have a large enough Albanian Minority

If Macedonia was important enough in the Summer of 2001 the Americian Administration would not have in the extended the War by thier convert support of the KLA, the Yanks are our frends out of neccassisty they are not our natural allies remember that people

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                the Yanks are our frends out of neccassisty they are not our natural allies remember that people
                I agree. But who are our natural allies and what evidence do you have to support any answer?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• I of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Now Fuere decided to enter into the fold

Vecer: Macedonia and Greece discuss only the name issue: Ervan Fuere

Skopje. Talks between Macedonia and Greece are about the name and what could be done for faster solving that name issue are more often meeting of the representatives of the two countries. This is what special representative of the EU mission to Macedonia Ervan Fuere said, cited by Vecer newspaper.

“Regarding identity, it is something that everyone has and no one could forfeit”, Fuere stated. In the words of the EU diplomat it is important the two states to avoid situations that would cause misconception on the issue.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Fuere should discuss his name.

Ireland recognized Macedonia, so he should be the one who is pressing Greece to recognize us not the other way around.

Mameto Negovo.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

I strongly think the georox on the topix website has links to Greece’s propaganda machine. If you look at his posts in different topics you will notice how frequent they are. He claims to be a history professor at a university yet he is online almost all the time. When does he work when does he sleep or go out. He bombards his posts with multiple links of prefab info. Sound familiar to any news articles you’ve read. They don’t need to convince us nor we them. We both know the truth that we are Macedonians. The ones who need convincing are the general public of the west. Public opinion drives political decisions sometimes. The Greeks know this and is why they try to ridicule us in forums and newspapers ect further ,the information provided is all Greek to most westerners. So and so said this and that book says this. Sounds all convincing yet we know at MTO how many Greek myths have been busted. Greek response - who cares we have another 3 or 4 truck loads of lies you can spend time on debunking and we will see you next century.

I think what you guys do is amazing. How you find the information you do is awe inspiring. It definitely has its merits and its places. If you liken a body of evidence to a real body you are fleshing out the body of proof. Recently Macedonian Wolf came on the mto and insults were exchanged. I’m not saying I agree with him but I think I can guess at his frustration. It sometimes sound like you cheer at discovering how the elbow works and how it connects to the brain yet his perception is the patient is fading. Sometimes defending yourself doesn’t just mean proving your right but also discrediting your accuser. You have both kinds of information.

You may have noticed the rhetoric how we somehow sprung up out of titos imagination in 1944 has almost disappeared and is now focussed almost exclusively on the Slav migrations about 800ad. At this point we are either the new comers or the product of them and the ancient Macedonians. Many of the statements by Reeker and others allude to this. It then still leaves open the Greeks assertion that they and the ancient Macedonians were Hellenes and as such hold the rights to the name legacy and lands of the Macedonians. As one Greek once put it on another website the Balkan wars were about reclaiming what was once there own. The argument then follows we could be a kind of Macedonians at best or impostors. Either way as Slav Macedonians or as slaves we do not own the exclusive rights to the name Macedonian and hence a change of name is necessary. The so called concession the Greeks are prepared to make is to recognise we are Slav Macedonians and as such can lay partial claim to the name Macedonia as long as it is qualified by another word such as North to clarify the point we are at best a Greek(Macedonian) and Slav mix while they are a Greek(Macedonian) with other Greek mix. Unless it can be shown otherwise this is the position we face. We know the Greeks lie. We also know in order to create Greece the west lied. To go further than this point it means they have admit they lied. We all know people don’t want to admit they lied and often lie further to protect their lie. To go back from this position means we have to admit we lied. A kind of Macedonian a Slav Macedonian is seen by the USA as a face saving compromise for everyone. Then remains the choice do we accept this compromise and in effect share ancient Macedonia and claim continuity with Slav Macedonia change the name and move on or dig in and face isolation ridicule and hardship or dig in and prove who we are the real Macedonians. The last choice also requires proving the Macedonians were not Greek and probably also proving most Greeks are not Greek let alone Macedonian. This is the real challenge.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip T Reeker speeks in Macedonian and honors macedonian

US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip T Reeker speeks in Macedonian and honors macedonian troops
                        YouTube - US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip T Reeker speeks in Macedonian and honors macedonian troops
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Pavel
                          • Oct 2009

american ambassador reeker: advocates name change

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Рикер:Иднината на Македонија е во прашање ако не се реши името

Прашањето за името мора да се реши зашто од тоа зависи иднината на Македонија-изјави американскиот амбасадор Филип Рикер.

-Прашањето мора да се реши, бидејќи доколку не се стори тоа се поставува знак прашалник околу иднината на Македонија. Не треба фокусот да се става на решенијата што не се прифатливи, туку на оние што се прифатливи. Часовникот отчукува и тоа треба да се стори веднаш, а ние ги охрабруваме и Македонија и Грција да го направат тоа- рече Рикер.

"the question of the name must be resolved because the future of Macedonia depends upon it - said the american ambassador phillip reeker."

"the focus does not need to be on solutions that are unacceptable but rather on those that are agreeable. the clock is ticking and this needs to be done immediately, and we are encouraging Macedonia and grease to do it".

this is an outrageous statement. since when was it an ambassador's job to tell a country that it has to change its name or else. american interference and now threats. kofos and frchkovski on t.v. a few days ago agree on certain name changes even for our identity. certain albanian leaders are now making threats. talk of referendums. it is all looking very dangerous. i am worried.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

I’ve said it before crunch time is coming. Hopefully Greece and the fing eu die before then. This time round the USA better bomb us first then encourage internal trouble makers to start something because unless sentiment has change in Macedonia things could be a little different next time.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

When is Reeker going to be kicked out of Macedonia?
                              His intentions have been clear for a long time ... what an excellent signal it would be if Gruevski had the balls to kick him out of Macedonia.

Perhaps they could have a referendum to see if he should be kicked out.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

What a contradictory statement, Mr Reeker should be promoting our name and telling others to recognize it just as USA has, why would he be wanting us to change our name when his country has recognized us? Why is USA advising other countries to recognize Kosovo yet he wants us to change our name?

What a scam.

Comment

Working...
                                X