Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

QUOTE: "I hope this clears up where we stand with USA, our relations are improving"

You got to be joking Prolet if you believe our relations are improving. But things are clearer now. Its clear that the USA Gov think we are prostitutes and should be good little Ho's and do as they say since they paid us.

Listen to there sweet Talking,

Article Quote: "Ruecker: Money is evidence that the U.S. is probably the best Your friend "

"Ruecker says. Instead besieged by themselves, see how many dollars are invested in Macedonia."

" - In 2010 it is expected to increase by 20%, which means the total input will be around 30 million dollars aid to Macedonia."

But then, lets get to the real issue,

Article Quote: "In the first half of 2010, I expect the Macedonian state, to return to the discourse on the right track to solve the problem. Like all other issues, domestic and foreign President Obama and his administration require specific actions and ideas - said Ambassador Philip Reeker. "

"Fouere expected in 2010 this issue finally be closed. Urged Macedonian leaders to be courageous and do their job because that is elected by the people.

Hmmmm, what do you mean by courage? are you presuring our leaders to go against the peoples wish's ?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Will Macedonia really be bought for $30 million dollars this year by the USA? How offensive. I wouldn't even let them touch my outer thighs in a lap dance for that kind of money.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill, So we do it like them, our name is our business their dollars are welcome.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Will Macedonia really be bought for $30 million dollars this year by the USA? How offensive. I wouldn't even let them touch my outer thighs in a lap dance for that kind of money.
          Is that $30m more or all up? Im sure they give more to countries like Somalia.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Bill, So we do it like them, our name is our business their dollars are welcome.
            No, If You are our friends, don't tell me what to do in my home. You want to help me financialy? you do it with no strings atached like a real friend. Don't use me or bye me if you are a real friend.

Ofcourse our name is our business
            Last edited by Bill77; 01-23-2010, 08:52 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              It depends on where the $30 million goes...assuming that much of it will end up in the pockets of our corrupt officials, anything is possible...there's a very good reason why we produce traitors with such disturbing regularity...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Good point Phoenix, you just have to look at the Sorosoids with their corrupt journalists to see it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Is that $30m more or all up? Im sure they give more to countries like Somalia.
                  Well I thought it was how much they will spend this year, but reading it again, it looks to be the total (which makes it even more offensive):
                  - Во 2010 се очекува зголемување од 20 %, што значи вкупниот инпут ќе биде околу 30 милиони американски долари помош во Македонија.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Thats peanuts, they couldnt finance a village in USA with that kind of money.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

I understand that Macedonia's officials are largely pro-American but what of the average Macedonian in the Republic, I wonder if they share the same pro-American views as many blind members of the diaspora, not only blind but with very short memories...

There's nothing exciting about $30 million dollars in aid...in most Western nations, $30 million will buy you on average 30-40 family size homes, or in Macedonia's case it provides the budget for its 'Statue Building Program'...

Is that the same value as our identity...?

You shameless American arse-lickers.

Comment

• I of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonia should not make thing harder: US ambassador

Macedonia should not make thing harder than they already are: US ambassador

Skopje. “The identity is yours and it is not changing. Macedonia should point at the priorities like security, prosperity, setting up of the values and accession to the EU,” said the U.S. Ambassador to Macedonia Philip Reeker, as quoted by Macedonian Makfax agency. Reeker made the statement at a public lecture is the FON University in Skopje.
                        “Do not make things harder than they already are. You should not think about things that do not exist. You are what you are and you will always be. You should search for a way to reach more and the implementation of your goals is something you should note at,” Reeker said.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

Do not make things harder than they already are. You should not think about things that do not exist. You are what you are and you will always be. You should search for a way to reach more and the implementation of your goals is something you should note at,” Reeker said.
                          what is he or she talking about sounds like blah blah blah here,

what we are trying to do is to protect and preserve our identity and your little buddy greece is doing its level best to destroy it shouldnt you be lecturing them and not us.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Why doesnt Reeker support us in the name dispute? USA is a firm supporter of our name and they fully recognized us. I can see if a country like France is doing it but why is USA pushing for us to make a compromise when we are already recognized by them?

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

why because they dont give a shit about human rights anywhere, all the want is a nation that supports there geopolitical interests.

what human rights exist in saudi arabia their best freind in the arabic world, what human rights for minorities exist in greece their little pet and bosom buddy in the balkans.

give me a break reeker and stop lecturing the victim

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I find the comments disturbing.
                                There is no doubt we are seeing encouragement for a name change.
                                Bizarrely we are seeing the USA encourage Macedonia into the EU.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X