Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

This is one of the few truthful media outlets out there. Alex Jones defended Russia against the biased propaganda media maelstrom during the Georgia conflict.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      It feels good to be among people who are not easily fooled by the official mantra. Cooper is verbatim!
      YouTube - William Cooper - The Hour Of The Time - Mystery Babylon - 01 - Dawn of Man - Part 1

William Cooper broke out into great detail about the mystery schools in his series called Mystery Babylon. This is something that the elite (no matter what secret society they belong in) believe in. They believe that Lucifer is the light, the illuminator, the truth.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        The Anglo-Americans in power follow the old Scottish rites of freemasonry. I recommend everyone to read William Coopers book -Behold a Pale Horse- to see how he broke up these secret societies and how it works. He was a former Naval Intelligence officer. He was killed in November of 2001 in front of his house.
        Wow! Thats some powerful stuff. I'm gonna have to read it.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

True Macedonian, i have that book in pdf, if anybody want's it i'll be more than happy to send it to them.

by the way, the Obama deception is very interesting, nothing in that doco surprises me, but they forget to mention that the puppeteers behind the scenes are all jews.
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
            True Macedonian, i have that book in pdf, if anybody want's it i'll be more than happy to send it to them.

by the way, the Obama deception is very interesting, nothing in that doco surprises me, but they forget to mention that the puppeteers behind the scenes are all jews.

That is true. They missed the ultimate rulers. The Rothchilds. I have a few good books about that certain subject. And I would love the book VMRO. Reading is a passion of mine.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Eye of the Phoenix in full. This is an interesting video with ots of details about freemasonry and whats on the American dollar bill.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post

I have it as an audiobook, if there is interest I can make it available.... great stuff, must be heard/read.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Philosopher
                  • Sep 2008

TM, I don't understand one thing; you seem to laud William Cooper, his life, his teachings, and his book, and yet you also promote infowars.com, Alex Jones' website, and his movie the Obama Deception.

And yet, my good man, if you see the following youtube clips, you will see that William Cooper thought Alex Jones was a deceiver and a double agent for the New World Order.

I personally don't think Alex Jones is such but I would like your opinion, my good man.

See:

YouTube - William Cooper exposes SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 1/6
                  YouTube - Bill Cooper Says Alex Jones Is a Shill
                  YouTube - William Cooper exposes scaremonger Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 2/6
                  YouTube - William Cooper exposes scaremonger Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 4/6

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

I've heard that segment from William Cooper about Jones being a fear monger for the NWO. It wouldn't be far fetched. However many people close to Cooper have stated how he could be absolutely difficult at times and how he was a stubborn person who had alot of pride in what he did and what he considered himself to be (Gods messenger). I like Bill Cooper and I respect his work. However his resentment towards Jones may be just one out of jealousy.

Jones could be on the payroll. However that's the problem with all this. It becomes a game of paranoia almost trying to decifer things for yourself and if the source is telling the truth or half/truths. I respect Alex Jones in his new video in which the segment cuts out in the middle of the Obama Deception and where he challenges everyone to research all of the info he provided for themselves. However,,,this was William Coopers cliche in which he always stated that everyone should do their own research and come to their own conclusions. In the end we should ultimately come to our own conclusions.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Here's the first 23 or 24 pages of Jordan Maxwell's- Matrix of Power http://books.google.com/books?id=GCI...jordan+maxwell

I've seen people de-bunk Jordan Maxwell on youtube very very well and with some damning good proof. However it does not mean that what he has preached isn't necessarily un-true. Read the first few pages of this book and see for yourselves. Jordanus Maximus' website is also interesting http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

Now Jordan Maxwell is very good with word interpretations and hidden meanings (sometimes at least) but he lies too and you can catch his lies. Here's the de-bunking video of Jordan Maxwell YouTube - Debunking Jordan Maxwell Part 1 of 7 (revised edition) and he does get de-bunked very very thoroughly.

However now is when we have to decifer his lies and truths and half-truths. He does admit a money power structure is the ruling elite we never ever get to see. But then he talks about Christ as Crisco Oil It gets confusing. However this is the research that William Cooper talks about doing for yourself. Speaking of Cooper here's something interesting about him and Maxwell YouTube - Jordan Maxwell exposed 1 of 3 he basically called him out.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

America will not pressure Greece for the name of Macedonia

America will not pressure Greece to solve the Macedonia argument faster. This was Barack Obama’s statement during his 40 minute meeting with the Greek Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis in Strasburg. This was the first meeting of the two politicians, who were both in the French city for the NATO high level meeting. A little bit before his meeting with Karamanlis, Barack Obama talked to the Turkish Prime Minister Taip Erdogan and few hours later, his official visit to Ankara and Istanbul will start.

The Greek media did not miss to mention that in his greeting speech for welcoming Croatia and Albania into NATO, the US president used the name Macedonia and not FYRM in order to note that his hopes Skopje will soon become a member of the alliance. The US recognizes the constitution name of the Macedonian Republic. During his meeting with Karamanlis, Obama promised to discuss the Turkish presence in the Aegean when he is in Ankara but later on in Prague, he called for accepting Turkey into the EU. During a press conference in Strasburg, Kostas Karamanlis said that he agrees that Turkey should be accepted into the EU, only if it fulfills all the requirements.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                          • Sep 2008

Barrack needs to understand that there is no problem to solve with greece. Three-quarters of the world recognises us as Republic of Macedonia, including his own country. You would think he knew that though, seeing as he is funding a massive fort up near Skopje.
                          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Do not do it!

* Macedonia may need 500 million euros or more from IMF

* Fall in exports hitting one of Europe's poorest economies

By Adam Tanner

STIP, Macedonia, April 7 (Reuters) - Macedonia, one of Europe's poorest countries, must confront tough issues including the need for IMF help now the distraction of a presidential election is over, diplomats and experts say.

"Everything was put aside for the elections," said one Western official in Skopje. "Now they must face reality." [ID:nL6676362]

Only in recent days have Macedonian officials conceded publicly they may need to turn to the International Monetary Fund, following fellow ex-Yugoslavia republics Serbia and Bosnia. The finance minister and a deputy central bank governor will attend Washington IMF meetings in April, and an IMF mission will likely come to Macedonia in May.

One top official estimated Macedonia, which applied to join the European Union in 2005 but has not opened membership talks, would need several hundreds of millions of euros from the IMF.

"Not less than 500 million euros," the official said. "Maybe it is not enough. We have to cover this period of one, one-and-a-half years ... to preserve macro stability."

That would be around eight percent of 2008 nominal GDP.

Macedonia had hoped to manage without IMF help after repaying a previous 32 million euro loan in 2007.

"They are going to have to do some budget recalibrating, based on growth rates and inflation rates that are clearly now not going to happen," said U.S. Ambassador Philip Reeker.

EXPORT CRISIS

Once the poorest Yugoslav republic, Macedonia declared independence in 1992 and was spared the bloodshed that engulfed Bosnians, Serbs and Croats. It narrowly averted a full-scale war between its Albanian minority and Macedonian majority in 2001.

Yet in recent years its economy has grown 4-5 percent annually, less than in some of its neighbours.

"In the last 20 years as long as I remember we have always been in some kind of economic crisis," said Zivko Mukaetov, CEO of leading pharmaceutical manufacturer Alkaloid ALK.MKE, interviewed in the Macedonian capital Skopje.

He said it is now harder to get paid for exports in the Balkans, Russia and other markets. "The biggest problem now is liquidity, getting your money back," Mukaetov said. One area where sales are booming are anti-depressives, he said.

The world's economic crisis is badly hurting the eastern Macedonian manufacturing town of Stip where 1,200 work in the Bargala factory. They take Italian leather and, for three to six euros a pair, stamp, process and sew shoes and boots for export.

In recent months they have rotated workers one week on the job and one off due to lower demand from Britain and elsewhere.

"If we don't get more orders in April and May, we will have to fire workers," said principal owner Konstadin Barzov. "If the situation continues to the end of the year, we'll be on the edge of bankruptcy."

He is cutting costs. The factory now only operates six buses rather than nine for workers, and he held up paper to show he now prints on both sides to trim every possible penny.

Stip clothing firms are also losing orders, while metal exports, which are 40 percent of total exports, are down 60 to 70 percent this year, according to Macedonia's central bank Governor Petar Goshev.

A growing trade gap, less foreign investment and falling remittances have made it harder to keep the Macedonian denar pegged to the euro, and the central bank recently raised interest rates by 200 basis points to 9 percent to support the currency even though this is likely to hamper economic growth.

Official foreign reserves declined from 1.68 billion euros in September-October to 1.3 billion euros at the end of March.

"Dangers are ahead, we are aware," Finance Minister Trajko Slaveski said on the eve of the vote. "Starting from Monday, when we get rid of this atmosphere and responsibility for the elections, we will turn to (an) adjustment package."

LITTLE TO LOSE

In a country where some villagers still transport goods on horse carts, many feel they have little to lose.

"We are really poor," said Dimitar Kralev, 38, who co-owns a small T-shirt business in Stip. "If you earn only 150 euros a month, how much worse can it get for us?"

Kralev said his company Picaso had done well in recent months making up to 70,000 T shirts for the political campaigns that have just ended. The future is uncertain.

In Struga at the other end of the country, Mayor Ramiz Merko insists that scenic Lake Ohrid will keep tourists coming and that 30-40 percent of residents working abroad will continue to send money home.

"There is no crisis in Struga," he said on election day as about 30 supporters, all men, sat around him along large tables, occasionally coming over to whisper in his ear. "As for tourists, we have statistics showing enough will come."

But Struga Macedonian Orthodox Church priest Stefan Sandzakovski said the government should face reality.

"I can't believe we can escape something that has universal dimensions, it's just not possible," he said. "The crisis is not so advanced now but we will all feel it by the end of the year." (Editing by Ruth Pitchford)
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

And if this is not proof that people will be bought, nothing is.

Macedonia needs to conclude an arrangement with IMF as soon as possible, outgoing president Branko Crvenkovski said at a meeting with the representatives of the financial institution, his Cabinet said in a statement.

"Our country needs an arrangement with the International Monetary Fund sooner rather than later, when the damage will be greater," Crvenkovski said at the meeting.

The IMF delegation led by the mission chief for Macedonia, Wes McGrew and the resident representative Bert van Selm, briefed Crvenkovski on their assessment of the economic condition of the country and expressed readiness to provide support in a manner that will be previously agreed with the government.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

USA Friendship

I hope this clears up where we stand with USA, our relations are improving.

Рикер: Парите се доказ дека САД е најверојатно најдобар Ваш другар
                                22.01.2010 - 16:01

Никогаш немало подобар момент од сега за решавање на спорот со името. Соединетите Американски Држави бараат конкретни чекори и иницијативи.

Амбасадорот Рикер верува дека проблемот е решлив и без задирање во македонскиот идентитет.

- Верувам дека ова прашање може да се реши и без да се задира во одредни лични работи како што се идентитетот и наследството. Во првата половина од 2010, очекувам македонските лидери, да го вратат овој дискурс на вистинската патека и да го решат проблемот. Како и за сите други прашања, домашни и странски Претседателот Обама и неговата администрација бараат конкретни акции и идеи - изјави амбасадорот Филип Рикер.

Дека администрацијата на Обама кренала раце од Македонија се само новинарски шепкулации и дошепнувања, тврди Рикер. Наместо да се опседнувате со самите себе, видете колку американски долари се инвестираат во Македонија.

- Во 2010 се очекува зголемување од 20 %, што значи вкупниот инпут ќе биде околу 30 милиони американски долари помош во Македонија. Ова мене не ми личи дека САД заборави на Македонија. Така што, сите вие новинари и останати кои шепкате и озборувате, треба да се посветите на вистинските проблеми, САД биле и остануваат партнер па веројатно и најдобар другар на Македонија - дециден е Рикер.

И евроамбасадарот Фуере очекува во 2010 ова прашање конечно да се затвори. Повика македонските лидери да бидат храбри и да си ја завршат работата поради која се избрани од народот.
                                Шпанскиот заменик амбасадор пак ветува дека Шпанија доследно ќе ги спроведе обврските на Унијата кон Македонија.

- Во 2010 главен предизвик ќе биде да се реши овој проблем еднаш засекогаш. Се разбира за решение потребна е визија, лидерство и храброст - советува Фуере.

- Ние ќе ја охрабриме вашата европска перспектива и Шпанија ќе го рагледа прашањето за отпочнување на преговри со Македонија - изјави Ангелес Марија Де Лара, заменик амбасадор на Кралството Шпанија во Р.М.

Сериозен политички дијалог наместо разногласија и обвинувања, и ефикасно и неполитизирано судство, Амбасадорите бараат од Македонија во 2010.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X