Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orovnichanec
    • Sep 2008

We will see how this actually works out....Remember McCain was heavily supported by Albanian lobbyists
    "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Now that the Macedonians have their own State, and are in control of their own laws, and have a military - wouldn't it be better for the Macedonians to put themselves first. I mean, government's change, policies change, countries change their minds too - so at the end of the day the Macedonians should be making sure that their borders are secure - and everything inside those borders is secure from violation, or an infringement of its soveriengnty, and is secure from being divided or split.

Comment

• Venom
        • Sep 2008

Obama New US President

Obama starts today, and while catching snippets of his speech, I noticed how he was raving on about Communism and how evil it is and the rest. To me, he was saying that America's plan is still to conquer Russia and no matter who is in the hot seat, the plan will deviate very slowly. Bush did his job, setting up bases in Iraq and Kosovo, so now Obama will denounce that and look at setting up bases elsewhere with slightly different tactics to the blunt lies that Bush used.

So, what do you guys think? And what do you think is in store for Macedonia with this new administration? I still think it will conitue on in the same fashion: "You must join NATO if you compromise on the name etc etc etc".
        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Actions speak louder than skin colour.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Thorvald
            • Jan 2009

In a nutshell:

American politics aren't going to change dramatically.
            https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
            European preservation

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
              In a nutshell:

American politics aren't going to change dramatically.
              i think so too....

schön dass du wieder da bist
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

In a nutshell:

American politics aren't going to change dramatically
                exactly right, obama is no radical or vissionary.

Comment

• Thorvald
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                  i think so too....

schön dass du wieder da bist
                  Ofcourse Iam still here, I wasn't even gone

Iam here almost every day, though not posting, but reading and learning here is a must
                  European preservation

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Hopefully Obama brings peace to the middle east, and I hope he understands that peace in the balkans can only be achieved by forcing Greece and Bulgarian to acknowledge and accept that there are Macedonian nationals living under occupation, and deserve their rights too.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

when we hear obama we are not listening to his words but to his speech writer, a 27 year old white man instructed to research and write something for obama. what does he really thing how much of ihis langauge is political rhetoric desinged to win an election. obama is still an unknown factor his political career before the election was unremarkable, if he wasnt a black man i wonder how i would feel about him, would his langauge resonate as powerfully. i hope he is a positive force for the usa and the world but i am not sure he is actually any different to say clinton.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

osiris you're right however did you actually listen to the speeches? This bloke speaks a heck of a lot without really saying anything. How exactly does he plan to fix the American economy? When he says he will withdraw from Iraq does that mean they will take the bases with themt oo? Or at least hand them over to the Iraqis? No, I don't think that will happen.

Slowly but surely they are encircling Russia and and making some money along the way with the material they steal from the countries they attack.

Not much will change in American foreign policy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
                        Iam here almost every day, though not posting, but reading and learning here is a must
                        Good! The world needs more people like you sir.

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

venom i agree its feel good spin at this point. i am a supporter of afro americans and wish him well but deep down i feel he will be a big let down.

Comment

• Thorvald
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                            Hopefully Obama brings peace to the middle east, and I hope he understands that peace in the balkans can only be achieved by forcing Greece and Bulgarian to acknowledge and accept that there are Macedonian nationals living under occupation, and deserve their rights too.

Call me a pessimist, but I frankly dont believe that peace is ever possible in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
                            European preservation

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Is he a muslim guy?His midle name is HUSEIN!What he will change? Nothing! Fuck him and thouse Zumbas,they are teaching litle kids to kill in Africa, they have getos in Usa and now they even have black president.

Well i dont hate them!But i dont like them either,becouse they are ugly!
                              They have fluded half a france and Belgium,may be they will want a pice of Balkan too?Come and get it Zumbas.

About jews,sekoja čest,i admire them,(hate them to),no body in the world cant beat them down,and they do what ever they want.

Palestinians,well i suport them(but dont like them to),they have the right to own country like evry body else(exept gipsies).

Dont take me seriusly,i recently watch BORAT!
                              Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                              - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Venom
                                • Sep 2008

Sarafot, wtf man.

Comment

Working...
                                X