Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the cia makes or breaks govts.I don't trust the cia forthe same reasons given.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by momce View Post
      Things like Ohrid Framework can easily be overturned etc when different structures come into play.
      What kind of different structures are you suggesting momce? I do not believe it will be easy to overturn at all. It will require revolution and quite probably bloodshed.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• momce
        Banned
        • Oct 2012

I'm not sure but the real trends are moving away from things like the US and EU/NATO etc, although they still have a toolbox of violence and manipulation at their disposal. Not sure how much gas they have left but we dont want to be there when the engine blows or when they get rid of ammo. For sure if they have to withdraw from areas they will systematically destroy them to deny them to other powers. There are alternatives, emerging nations the SCO etc. What do you usually do when a magic hand like NATO-CIA etc is all over your property? You stab that hand with a knife so it cant move anymore. Recently, Russia and Macedonia signed some bilateral agreements which is a step in the right direction.
        Last edited by momce; 02-07-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

if the cia knew of macedonia &a whole lot more about it why does it meddle in other countries sovereign rights.I'm not surprised if they were behind the albanian rising.Have they helped macedonia in any shape or form i don't thinkso.So i'm a diehard unbeleiver that the cia will bring something good for macedonia.I see they know about the huuge corruption going on in high places.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
            Banned
            • Oct 2012

Thing about the intel services etc they are also private companies. Im not sure what the alternatives are right now but trends move fast. We should definately expect and prepare for more internal incidents as some circles have an interest in keeping regions in conflict depending on the world dynamic and the profits they can extract from it. Biggest disaster is if elites cut off from the people completely then the country goes down the tubes and disappears slowly.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

The reach of America's intelligence organizations in the affairs of sovereign nations is unparalleled in human history, the disturbing fact is that even elements of the American defence forces themselves are not immune from their dirty tricks and influence.

A guy by the name of Eric Haney (former Delta operator and one of its original members) wrote a book where he 'briefly' touches on such 'allegations'...Haney was in Delta from the outset of its formation serving predominantly in the Latin American theatre of US 'interests' as well as Lebanon (and other locales) Haney writes about a particular 'mission' that had all the hallmarks of CIA meddling in a Central American country a strange operation far removed from your typical plane hijacking that served as Delta's chief skill set at the time...

Comment

• momce
                Banned
                • Oct 2012

Doesnt surprise me. The main target of these ops is usually wealth reservoirs for private interests. The people, the countries development do not factor in. Macedonia need more solid partners. What we should know from our history that we cannot trust anyone. All I can think is to play all the angles of their game but have a (clandestine)base developed for homeland war.
                Last edited by momce; 01-01-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

it's like everymnan & his dog tried to cash in out of other people's missery.they forgot what they should really be doing presenting themselves for statehood.Were they ready ,ready lto line their pockets.Do people really beleive that they are going to the eu or nato to behave.Why the will be making a fast buck because its' there to be made.There are so many twisted & depraved minds of the slave mindset they can't see the forest beyond a couple of trees.Nothing is new under the sun.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

for example the US and NATO have been supporting muslims terror groups in bosnia, kosovo, albania, Macedonia, chechyna, libya, egypt etc so what is really going on on the ground is difficult to understand..what I know is Macedonia still in alot of danger and I dont think NATO is the right option

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

momce now you are talking you are right there.Look at what the cia did toppling different govts around the globe arming insurgents ,What has egypt got to moobarak or libiya to conell gadaffy.After all they put him there.The alternative is terrorism of the extreme.They like two swipes at the cherry,arming & training refgimes to topple a soveregn elected govts.The cia is a law unto itself they don't give two shits about truth & macedonia.The cia us or whatever are in for self interest.They were ordering macedonia like you'll do this or else.Macedonia showed they had no guts to tell them off their land their soveregn land.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Macedonia doesn't even have a plan A!
                        LOL

macedonia = the new european silicon valley
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

they will just exploit macedonia to the hilt & when things are finished spew it out like the rest who are on the scrap heap.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                            LOL

macedonia = the new european silicon valley
                            Are they offering breast implants there now?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• momce
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              they will just exploit macedonia to the hilt & when things are finished spew it out like the rest who are on the scrap heap.
                              yup thats how they work things over kicking off superbowl sunday and then collecting all the profit
                              Last edited by momce; 02-07-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

silicon valley dp isn't it chips or breast implants??
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X