• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I wouldn't say that to you. You whine like a pussy so much, it would be a terrible thing to command.
    OziMak Vs RtG

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
      Chips can't understand you either but it doesn't mean your words have no meaning.
      Chips...WTF...?

Only a vegetable deeply fried to 1mm of it's life could share your level of intelligence

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

OziMak Vs RtG
        I admit, there is no competition between me and you. I will never be as mentally conflicted as you nor will I be as powerfully stupid as you. You win.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Rogi, because fyrOM does not believe in objective moral values, it allows him to follow orders no matter what. That is why he blindly accepts the treason (which is good according to his subjective world view) and the violation of our natural rights (which don't really exist in his worldview) by the Macedonian Government. If they tell him its good, then its good for him.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

One of the differences between following orders under the chain of command and making an independent decision based on what is right or what is legal is being classified as a "war criminal", despite the fact you were only following the chain of command!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Rogi, because fyrOM does not believe in objective moral values, it allows him to follow orders no matter what.
              The thing you could neither conclusively define nor prove (you always used it as a given fact) but for the cyclical argument...God is the (ultimate) author of the bible therefor God said so. How do we know God said so?...the Bible tells us. In other words Step 1. Go to Step 2....Step 2. Go to Step 1. See it's all proven!!!

Your logic is astounding!
              Last edited by fyrOM; 03-21-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                One of the differences between following orders under the chain of command and making an independent decision based on what is right or what is legal is being classified as a "war criminal", despite the fact you were only following the chain of command!
                Where those orders are not written.

Some say Patriot, some say Terrorist whilst others say Patriot, Terrorist, two sides of the same coin.

But to reply to your point, I suppose you would be the brave one to say, "Get stuffed", to ,"Shoot, or I'll shoot you."

Moral 'shades of grey' and chest beating of moral superiority look wonderful behind a computer screen in an air-conditioned room.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Moral 'shades of grey' and chest beating of moral superiority look wonderful behind a computer screen in an air-conditioned room.
                  I would think demonstrations of morality behind a computer screen are much easier than anywhere else. But thanks for your pessimism fyrOM.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

The thing you could neither conclusively define nor prove (you always used it as a given fact) but for the cyclical argument...God is the (ultimate) author of the bible therefor God said so. How do we know God said so?...the Bible tells us. In other words Step 1. Go to Step 2....Step 2. Go to Step 1. See it's all proven!!!

Your logic is astounding!
                    fyrOM, without getting into the religious debate here, you need to reread the absurdity of your position on the other thread. It is that absurdity that allows you to accept treason and promote some idiotic concept of "relative rights" which you appear to particularly hold true for Macedonians.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Some say Patriot, some say Terrorist whilst others say Patriot, Terrorist, two sides of the same coin.

But to reply to your point, I suppose you would be the brave one to say, "Get stuffed", to ,"Shoot, or I'll shoot you."

OziMak

Orders at the front line are seldom written - particularly at the point where the shooting is taking place, even if they are written as the battle/skirmish takes place situations take place that require the individual to make an instant decision - what are they going to do? stop and read their orders? ask their nearest chain of command for instructions in writing? I think not, I think they act in self defence instinctively and at that point make their own decisions - so despite the chain of command there is always the right of the individual to free thought and freedom of choice - not in all situations, of course.

Pretty easy to use this quote, it's the easy way out - let's not try to hard to determine whether it is terrorism or patriotism, we'll just leave the boundaries clouded and not make too much effort to distinguish the two!

But to reply to your point, I suppose you would be the brave one to say, "Get stuffed", to ,"Shoot, or I'll shoot you.
                      Your'e not replying to my point, it seems you have missed my point, to make it easier for you, I was intimating to the Macedonian soldier facing charges of war crimes for having defeded his country and simply following his orders - during what was a civil conflict, that has now been classified as a war! Funny about that, when we had the terrorists surrounded and NATO stepped in and bussed them out, it was an internal conflict - yet there is a Macedonian soldier being charged with war crimes for following orders, go figure! If I was threatened by a superior that he would shoot me unless I shot somebody else I would not take that threat seriously, unless you are talking about a gang of mobsters killing people, as opposed to a military unit in a conflict.

Moral 'shades of grey' and chest beating of moral superiority look wonderful behind a computer screen in an air-conditioned room.[/
                      What is your point here? Are you trying to have a go at me for having an opinion? Or is it that I may actually be right that spurs you to writing something like this?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Balkans: Bill Clinton gaffe mixes up Montenegro and Macedonia

News dell'ultima ora dall'Italia e dal mondo. Notizie, video, rubriche e approfondimenti su Sport, Cronaca, Economia, Politica, Salute e tanto altro

Podgorica, 23 May (AKI) – Former US president Bill Clinton became a laughing stock in the Balkans this weekend after he confused Montenegro - his host - with Macedonia.
                        Clinton made the gaffe during a speech in the Montenegro tourist resort of Budva by saying he was glad to be in Macedonia - another small Balkan country.
                        "If its problems are confronted in the right way, the future of the region will be bright, “including the future of Macedonia whose beauties are breathtaking,” Clinton said. “Don’t blow it and God bless you,” he said, triggering guffaws of laughter among his audience.
                        His gaffe sparked a wave of comments on media forums in Serbia and Montenegro, ridiculing him.
                        “Poor man, he doesn’t even know where he was,” said one commentator.
                        “He must be in love again,” said another commentator, referring to Clinton’s love affair with White House staffer Monica Lewinski. “Too bad he didn’t bring Monica.”
                        “It’s shocking and sad to see what kind of people are ruling this world,” several commentators said.
                        Clinton was honorary guest at the weekend at a meeting in Budva on Balkans problems and perspectives, organised by the government of Montenegro and a private business company the “Atlas group”.
                        The meeting marked the fifth anniversary of Montenegro's independence from state union with Serbia and participants paid up to one thousand euros to attend.
                        Clinton received an honorary doctor’s degree from a private university in Montenegro.
                        Clinton was the main driving force in 1999 NATO bombing of Serbia and Montenegro and animosities against him are still running high.
                        Well, I am sure he has forgotten about most of the sexual relations he has had. Countries included.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

YouTube - ‪clinton macedonia vs montenegro‬‏
                          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

what a retard. Typical US
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

participants paid up to one thousand euros to attend.
                              I'm not sure who was laughing harder (or whose dumber), those in attendence or Clinton who walked away with a bag of money.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Macedonia was the most willing & helpfull in the clinton administration.But he really let the country be screwed.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X