X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 777Bitola
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    The Spomen Ploca in Vejce was destroyed again by Albanians, this is getting ridiculous now.

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...lite-kaj-vejce
    This angers me severely, and is disrespect after death. Albanians as a race are vandals, and criminals. I say we put a Macedonian Tiger sniper in overwatch and pop anyones head messing with the graves.
    Their getting pissed that we've for the past few years have been finding weapon caches. The only thing their accomplishing is a nationwide Macedonian hate for Albanians. Which isn't going to end up good for them, I remember what happened in Bitola civilians burned down any Albanian shops and houses down for celebrating the murders in the Vejce Massacre.
    Now i know many people will say thats not the way to get things done and is only bad, but thats my mentality after all this bullshit. This is our country and they come here and disrespect our fallen, revolt, steal. Makes me want to join the Tigers and help out the cause.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Bitola, Even our fallen ones are not allowed to rest in peace, while we have a discussion about the UCK Terrorists getting pensions for fighting against our people. I dont see how this is possible, not only that the Albanians want statues of their people on our soil how on earth are we suppose to let them have that after doing this?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

They need to target all the UCK/NLA leaders operating in Macedonia, arrest them, take away their citizenship if they have it - and never allow them in again.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

How long are we going to be disgraced and not respected by the shiptars for?

Even people in Macedonia are too scared to utter the words “shiptar” on the street, in fear that they will be either beaten up or labelled a racist. It’s a classic example of reverse racism.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

This is beyond ridiculous now and i agree with what Bitola had to say. These people need to be dealt with harshly. Here they are potentially trying to resurrect a conflict and claim they want more 'rights.' How can we possibly accept these demands when Albania does not even recognize the name of our country!
            It's a two way path, you don't get something for nothing. When the question of Macedonian rights in Albania arises, it seems to fall on deaf ears.
            Those involved should be immediately imprisoned and have their citizenship revoked. I find it embarrassing and worrying that menduh thachi and alike are sitting within our parliament. How can we allow this?
            Somebody needs to stand up and put these criminals in their place. If it means bulldozing the terrorists' family homes or adopting similar proceedings used in other countries, then so be it!
            I say rip up the Ohrid agreement and let them cry all they want. Until they show some respect for the country they live in, they can go back to albania or kosovo and enjoy the restricted lifestyle on offer. Let them cause as much trouble as they want in their own countries, but not in mine!

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Egejska Makedonija, The Albanians want Statues to be built in Skopje, they have the nerve to ask after what they did in Vejce and Karpalak.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Typical when you let Albanians run the show

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

The way the Albanians are going, whoever has the guts to condemn their actions and actually do something about this problem should have a statue built in their honour...forget about building statues for them, waste of space and money. Until they respect our history and heroes, it is a joke to think that they expect us to honour their so called 'heroes.'

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    "Kosovo: Arms smugglers arrested"

Well what a misleading Headline the scum were terrorists planning terrorists activities not mere smugglers.

But saying that I am very suprised and at the same time impressed with Macedonian Intelligence, although I would have prefered them to all be killed a video of thier bodies posted on the Internet for our viewing pleasure.

Kosovo police and KPS (aka the KLA)

As for KFOR so, so the only authority of some note worthy trust.
                    Could just be a publicity stunt. Let's not forget that the E.C and NATO are protecting the Albanians. Any bad Albanians action and publicity will be "softened" by the West.

With regard as to what to do with the Albanians in Macedonia, my thoughts are well known. Wipe them out, legally.

Comment

Working...
                    X