Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Its on Nikola Gruevski's interview i cant name names i dont know these people. Will you also praise our police forces for seizing weapons and explosives in Skopska Crna Gora today?
    Last edited by Prolet; 04-30-2010, 04:54 AM.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Jankovska, Its on Nikola Gruevski's interview i cant name names i dont know these people. Will you also praise our police forces for seizing weapons and explosives in Skopska Crna Gora today?
      I thought there are many and yet you have no names? Haha you just want me to spend some time of my life listening to what Grujo has to say, you must have really lost the plot. That is not going to happen.

I have always and will always praise our police/ forces when they do the right thing. ALWAYS.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Do i sound like Ivo Kotevski to you?? I dont know the names, but nobody is spared thats for sure. A criminal is a Criminal no ifs or buts, koj ke se fati ke plati you should know this by now.

I agree with your bottom post, thats how it should be. I just dont understand why you've lost so much hope when now we are finally starting to see results, why do you have so much negative anger in you??
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Jankovska, Do i sound like Ivo Kotevski to you?? I dont know the names, but nobody is spared thats for sure. A criminal is a Criminal no ifs or buts, koj ke se fati ke plati you should know this by now.

I agree with your bottom post, thats how it should be. I just dont understand why you've lost so much hope when now we are finally starting to see results, why do you have so much negative anger in you??

OMG you just will carry on speading lies. This part is NOT TRUE: I dont know the names, but nobody is spared thats for sure. A criminal is a Criminal no ifs or buts, koj ke se fati ke plati you should know this by now. Why are you trying to sell it to me or us here? Why? I want to know your reason behind it?
          It's not about hope here etc even tho I will never loose hope. It's about trust and Grujo doesn't deserve it. I am not angry, why do you think I am? I think it I say it. I see it I say it. I don't wok for Grujo therefore I don't have to agree with you or the rest who do.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You were the one spreading doom and gloom A1 articles about the health sector about how partiski vojnici got away with criminal activities you even brough up Gile the 13to prase but when something is being done about it all of the sudden you still criticize anway.

You constantly call me names and you accuse me of alot of things, shouldnt we both be looking at the positives instead of using hate language? I've always respected your opinion even if i didnt agree with it, the least you could do is the same thing with me.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Jankovska, You were the one spreading doom and gloom A1 articles about the health sector about how partiski vojnici got away with criminal activities you even brough up Gile the 13to prase but when something is being done about it all of the sudden you still criticize anway.

You constantly call me names and you accuse me of alot of things, shouldnt we both be looking at the positives instead of using hate language? I've always respected your opinion even if i didnt agree with it, the least you could do is the same thing with me.
              Oh I am so terribly sorry to have spread doom and gloom, give me your address and I will send you some fairy cakes to show you the world can be pink again. Why did you grow up if you were not prepared for Doom and gloom? Or have you?
              As for me not giving praise, that;s unfair. I am very happy that the Prilet hospital is getting a refurb, I am happy the weapons got discovered.
              On the other hand the Tabanovce, Deve Bair etc 'operations' are politicka farsa and I am not happy about it. How am I being negative. You start a post here with operation ' I am Grujo and need an extra vote' has gone great and I reply saying it's all fake. The truth is that it is. I can pretend for you that we live in a pink world but we don't.
              I don't call you names, that;s not true. Apart from calling you a spy but than I do mean that truly so I don't see how that is offensive. James Bond wouldn't be offended to call him a spy.
              If you ever met me you would actually see that I am neither grumpy, nor negative nor misserable nor angry. Mostly I laugh and usually I do this when I read your 'Grujo is the messiah' posts. But as always with me is sto na um toj na drum. Deal with it kiddo.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

No need to be like that Jankovska, i cant force you to like somebody especially Grujo. Its up to you what you decide.

If you ever met me you would actually see that I am neither grumpy, nor negative nor misserable nor angry. Mostly I laugh and usually I do this when I read your 'Grujo is the messiah' posts
                I'll take your word for it, its not up to me to judge people only god can do that.

But as always with me is sto na um toj na drum
                I like that however it doesnt always work, its good when you have to make a quick decision especially when you decide where you want to go.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

No need to be like that Jankovska, i cant force you to like somebody especially Grujo. Its up to you what you decide.

I'll take your word for it, its not up to me to judge people only god can do that.

I like that however it doesnt always work, its good when you have to make a quick decision especially when you decide where you want to go.
                  You are right, however I don't even have a preference if I like him or not I mean. I don't trust him, that is the problem I have with him.
                  It has worked for me fine so far, will see how it's gonna carry on

Comment

Working...
                  X