X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

France offers support to Greece in exchange for language

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has said his country will stand "resolute" with Greece as it imposes austerity measures to reduce its 12.7% deficit.

However President Sarkozy said "it will not be without benefit to the French people." In exchange for the assistance, France has demanded the language in Greece be changed to French. He stated "We all know the language of commerce over 100 years ago in Greece was French, it should return and the Greeks should not pretend to be direct descendants of an ancient civilisation". This onerous demand placed on the Greek people may well be embraced as there is very little left in Greece's financial coffers to maintain any position of strength whatsoever. Although it has been noted that the local Gypsy population in Greece have established numerous pawn shops in regional and city centres over the entire Greece. It would appear their cash reserves have remained intact.

Georges Papandreoux has already implemented some of these requirements by changing his name to sound "more French". He exclaimed "I like the "s" on the end of my christian name, it kind of looks Greek when you see it written like that". Papandreoux is mindful of whether Germany will in fact offer more assistance than the French. He has already taken measures to change his surname to "Papandöfellberg" on his passport should Germany outbid their wily EU stalwarts in France.

Papandöfellberg mentioned that Greece had a history of changing names of people and places. The Metaxas (Metaçais) era was replete with many examples of this as many Macedonians suffered the same fate 80 years ago. He sees no reason why it can't happen again in exchange for some cold hard currency.
    Hmmm, disturbing times indeed.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Risto, Is this some sort of a joke by the BBC, or are these actual facts that came out of Sarkozy's mouth.

My god, when there best friends tell them to not pretend to be direct descendants of an ancient civilisation, how much more wake up calls can the Greeks take.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Sorry mate.
      I will be in China when it is time for April Fools ... but I thought I would give it a go today.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Hahahaha sucked in again

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, Theres no such thing as a free lunch, you know that.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Sory to go slightly off topic here, but i just read a little about Sarkozy's own back ground. I would not be suprised if his Grand father Aaron Mallah (who was more of an influence than his father) spoke Macedonian.

Family background

Sarkozy is a Frenchman of mixed national and ethnic ancestry. He is the son of Pál István Ernő Sárközy de Nagy-Bócsa, a Hungarian aristocrat. Pál Sárközy was born on 5 May 1928 in Budapest into a family belonging to the Hungarian nobility,[10] his paternal line deriving from an ancestor who was ennobled on 10 September 1628 for his role in fighting the armies of the Ottoman Empire. The family possessed about 705 acres of land (reduced from having an estate of 2000-3000 acres in the 18th century),[11] and a small castle in the village of Alattyán, near Szolnok, 92 km (57 miles) east of Budapest.

Mother was, Andrée Jeanne "Dadu" Mallah (b. Paris, 12 October 1925), who is of French Catholic and Ottoman-Sephardic Jewish descent. Andrée Mallah, then a law student, was the daughter of Benedict Mallah, originally named Aaron Mallah (and nicknamed Benico).

Grand Father was, Benedict Mallah, (originally named Aaron Mallah), was born in 1890 in the Sephardic Jewish community of Thessaloniki. The family had originally been from Spain, then resettled in Provence, southern France, and later moved to Salonica into the Jewish community established there.

So good old Nick, is Hungarian i dedomu e solunski evrejn.
            Last edited by Bill77; 03-08-2010, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Madzarski Gjuptin e on, se znaj.

Ne ni treba takva gnasa
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
              X