Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Im sorry but i cant support you on your action, its too one sided and biased. If this Government were to stop and do nothing more till the next election, they will still be miles ahead of their nearest opponents so i think you should be much more grateful and respectful its not like our country is the only one where porodilki die, it happens everywhere in the world its very sad no doubt thats why there will be a health reform.

Do you know that in the Island of Krv they dont have a hospital there?
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Rogi, Is this how the Prilepska Bolnica looks like?

Last edited by Prolet; 03-05-2010, 01:31 AM.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Rogi, Is this how the Prilepska Bolnica looks like?

See this, now read your previous post and tell me you are not on drugs. Why am I even wasting my time here with you Prolet? You are not here to discus things, to work out how to better the life of Macedonians, you are here to seek atention from everyone on the forum by annoying them. You think the photos YOU posted are right and ok? It happens everywhere in the world? I don't care about the world, can you not get that through your thick little head? I don't give a shit about Grujo or the world or you coz you have nothing useful to say that will make one inch of difference in thr Macedonians life. According to you they should take because it happens in other parts of the world. That sentence just makes you sick, not helpful. Stop with the arse licking as well, do you not get bored of it? Or what, has Grujo employed few barabi from your family so you suck up to him every day and night? You think it's ok to have a politician so fucked up to be spending a stupid stupid amount of money on spomenici when you can see the photos above? this is not something we need them to agree a budget on, this is something that needs work starting NOW. Not tomorrow, not next year. TODAY. What is he doing? igralista za fudbal. Da ti ebam glupiot politicar i site sto mu go lizat gazot. Ti najmnogu Prolet. I lost all respect of you today

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, I posted them because the hospital is in terrible condition and it needs to be fully renovated, you seem to be forgetting about the major health care reform thats currently underway. I agree that its no good, not only that alot of the hospitals are in poor conditions that need to be fixed up im not sure why you are upset with me when i totally agree with you i just dont agree with the way you put all your anger on one person. We are not in a dictatorship Jankovska, its not like Grujo is the one who decides everyone's fates, you are blaming Grujo yet that hospital hasnt been touched for 30 years we are lucky he is not going to sell it to somebody for a few million like SDSM did in their privatizations and the people were left with nothing.

Jankovska, Do you wanna know a quick fix to this solution? I'll tell you, sell the hospitals split the money between the people in the Government and next time if want to go for a health check be prepared to pay 1000 denars. It will be just like Remedika and Sistina hospitals.

I told you my solution, lets see Grujo deliver on his promises if he doesnt deliver then he's out the door thats how it works, thats how he came to power because he proved that the current opposition party didnt fulfill its promises, i dont see any other way if you do then tell me how it could be done better.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Jankovska, I posted them because the hospital is in terrible condition and it needs to be fully renovated, you seem to be forgetting about the major health care reform thats currently underway. I agree that its no good, not only that alot of the hospitals are in poor conditions that need to be fixed up im not sure why you are upset with me when i totally agree with you i just dont agree with the way you put all your anger on one person. We are not in a dictatorship Jankovska, its not like Grujo is the one who decides everyone's fates, you are blaming Grujo yet that hospital hasnt been touched for 30 years we are lucky he is not going to sell it to somebody for a few million like SDSM did in their privatizations and the people were left with nothing.

Jankovska, Do you wanna know a quick fix to this solution? I'll tell you, sell the hospitals split the money between the people in the Government and next time if want to go for a health check be prepared to pay 1000 denars. It will be just like Remedika and Sistina hospitals.

I told you my solution, lets see Grujo deliver on his promises if he doesnt deliver then he's out the door thats how it works, thats how he came to power because he proved that the current opposition party didnt fulfill its promises, i dont see any other way if you do then tell me how it could be done better.

Blah blah blah blah. That;s all I get from you. Why don't you and Grujo go and fuck off and as up to today carry on not giving a fuck about the people of Macedonia. Let's all sit and wait and wait and wait from Grujo to fix the hospitals. He is the PM and I put the whole blame on him. If he has sold his arse to the Siptari again his fault. This is so outrageous that you won't see it in African hospitals.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

At the Adelaide Premiere of a Name is a Name, the scandinavian director/actor Sig that produced the movie with Jason Miko don't have Macedonian blood BUT - he was so softly spoken, I hung on his every word, he stated that the people in the Republic are losing faith and hope and dont want funds going to build statues of Alexander the Great, and he agrees with them, that all this does is promote Nationalism and doesnt rectify the problems they are faced with.
              Jankovska , I agree with you, we dont need spomenitsi.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Grujo is no friend of mine he's got responsibilities just like everybody else. You argue with me yet i agree with you entirly how does that work Jankovska?

Ne se nerviraj ke bide se vo red, poleka malce smiri se.

We both agree that our health care is very poor, now its time for the Government to do their thing and keep their promises that they made. Major changes need to be made, there is no doubt about it.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

YouTube - Doktorka mere pritisok na babicka - Докторка мере притисок на бабичка

Comment

Working...
                  X