• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Ok. Anyway I live here. I should know.
    If posting selective pics makes you feel better. By all means keep em coming.

I just saw the path of the pic. So any proof this is from Greece ? Or just more slandering ?

Last edited by Voltron; 07-18-2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      Ok. Anyway I live here. I should know.
      If posting selective pics makes you feel better. By all means keep em coming.

I just saw the path of the pic. So any proof this is from Greece ? Or just more slandering ?

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/a...0_tiganii2.jpg
      Well its not from Turkey, the gold cross is a give away.

ohhh, so is that hairy chest, the greased back hair on the gentlemen around him, and finaly........I can't help but noticed the small package in his trunks lol

ok, enough fun, now lets move on.
      Last edited by Bill77; 07-18-2011, 06:32 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Are you going to answer how you know its from Greece ? Where did you get the pic from ?
        Im willing to bet its not from Greece. Nice Try

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I just typed in "fat greek guy with a cross" in google images, and guess what came up on page 5

LOL.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Hahahaha, this picture is a classic.

From your link SoM, I found this:

Parody writing and satirical comedy articles for current events, celebs, politics, sports, and more. Satire, sarcasm, and witty articles are our comedy forte. | Page 2

The Diary Entries of a Misguided Christian Trying to Make Sense of the World
            This heading seems to compliment the image in every possible way. Not to mention, it seems entirely fitting to the majority of modern greeks.

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Well, still nothing to show Bill's pic is from Greece.
              We all know it isnt too, but still nice to pretend isnt it Bill

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Well, still nothing to show Bill's pic is from Greece.
                We all know it isnt too, but still nice to pretend isnt it Bill
                Well, seeing as all signs in the picture point to Greece, wouldn't it be more logical for you to prove that in fact, it was not taken in Greece?

The majority of people who see that picture instantly think of a typical Greek. A few of my Greek mates even share an uncanny resemblance to the man! haha

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

The word tiganii what doeas it mean gypsy???Cigani,could be romanian???
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                    Well, seeing as all signs in the picture point to Greece, wouldn't it be more logical for you to prove that in fact, it was not taken in Greece?

The majority of people who see that picture instantly think of a typical Greek. A few of my Greek mates even share an uncanny resemblance to the man! haha
                    Thats not how it works. The person that makes the claim is the person that has the burden of proof. That guy in the pic can pass off anywhere from columbian, spanish,italian,romanian,etc. Give me a break. The key is to look in the background.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post

The guy is a spitting image of the fish n chip owner down the road from me...

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Voltron is protesting so much, am beginning to wonder whether it is him in the pic? lol
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I would say he's either a greek or a lebo??considering the background.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Thats not how it works. The person that makes the claim is the person that has the burden of proof. That guy in the pic can pass off anywhere from columbian, spanish,italian,romanian,etc. Give me a break. The key is to look in the background.
                            He could also pass off as a Greek, am I right?
                            Apparently the next day he made another appearance at the beach, this time showing off his newly bought Greek mini-fustan.

I rest my case...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron
                              That guy in the pic can pass off anywhere from columbian, spanish,italian,romanian,etc.
                              He doesn't look Romanian, and the thing around his neck looks more like an Orthodox cross than a Catholic cross. Nice try though. I think the guy to his right with the sun-glasses might be from the Cook Islands, lol. Seriously though, your sense of denial is a shocker. Most people from the Balkans who took one look at that guy would automatically assume he is Greek. And that is not to say that all or most Greeks look that way.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

And since its an Orthodox cross its automatically a Greek one ?
                                I was referring to the guys racial characteristics. I have seen South Americans looking like that from Cubans to Puerto Ricans. Guy could look like a member of the cartel if you put him in a zoot suit with shiny shoes. Seriously ppl this is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X