• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Excellent work Bratot.
    Greece loses EU voting power in blow to sovereignty
    The European Union has shown its righteous wrath by stripping Greece of its vote at a crucial meeting next month, the worst humiliation ever suffered by an EU member state.The council of EU finance ministers said Athens must comply with austerity demands by March 16 or lose control over its own tax and spend policies altogether.
    I missed this. What a double edged sword. Clearly the EU can let Macedonia in without a name change if they really want to. They could deny the Greek vote. Having said that the Macedonians could get in and have their vote denied .... just like the good ole days when the little countries were bossed around by the big ones. Some things never change.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

Is this just a plain logical statement or am I niave

Why not kick Greece out of the EU or atleast suspend them

PROBLEM SOLVED!

On Macedonian desires sadly they are so driven to the EU like something not of this World, time and space, nothing will change that NOTHING

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Bratot,

To be honest, I didn't read the text, but the pictures themselves tell a thousand words
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

So, why does the EU suck up to Greece's tantrums when it comes to Macedonia?
          RoM citizens are so stupid to think EU is not going to hang the noose around their already economic dire straits and squeeze on entry to the EU. To bail HellAss out of course, because isnt that what its all about. Pathetic.

EU should also be investigated, I dont know what governing bodies there are, if any, to make them accountable for the financial disaster. Because they would have been aware of the financial mess to begin with, it cant possible have only just come to light - unless they have been misappropriating funds too, what happened to accountability and openness and transparency? I dont know how the Euro dollar works or which bank its affiliated with, but SURELY there is a council or body that would conduct audits on a frequesnt basis - unless Greece knows something and is in it with them, Greece must have something over the EU. I smell corruption.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
            • Feb 2010

Greece slammed over false budget data for euro entry

(From Irish Independent)

GREECE was castigated yesterday for submitting incorrect budget data over many years, as the European Commission launched formal procedures to prevent incorrect or incomplete Greek data transmission in future.

Huge revisions have shown that Greece's budget deficit was above the EU limit of 3pc of gross domestic product (GDP) every year since 1997, and that it was admitted to the eurozone on the basis of what has turned out to be incorrect figures.
            A report published by the European Commission on Tuesday has condemned Greece for falsifying its data on public finances, citing "deliberate misreporting of figures by the Greek authorities in 2009."

EU report slams Greece over false statistics
            they lied / falsyfied also the data when they joined EU...

and after so many lies, the EU bail them out. Even the blind can see what is greece

btw, it reminded me on one TV comedy, Solunski Patrdii

lazel za altanovi, lazel za stokovi, za sve ti lazela...
            Efendi Cande = Greece
            Fatima = Evropa
            Bratot:
            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

it was admitted to the eurozone on the basis of what has turned out to be incorrect figures.

fraud?

EU report slams Greece over false statistics

So why is the EU Greeces' donkey?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Amusingly, I will take side with the Greeks re the fraud issue. Everyone in the EU knew Greece was lying and still they let them join. They deserve each other.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

So if EU let this happen to Greece where they are members for decades, why would anyone expect the PROMISES of better standard to come true in Macedonia only by JOINING?

Stop lying the people of the supposed benefits that will come as exchange for giving up the name!
                  Don't promise miracles to happen if we join EU!
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

To answer your questions look at points 9 14 16 for clues.

Even if Greece’s financial lies were known prior to their acceptance into the eu their geographic position made many turn a blind eye. This to some extent is also the case with Bulgaria.

For the above reason the eu cannot let Greece slide to the left or be influenced by Russia or anyone from the east.

Crisis creation management and capitalisation. Many think of dreading a recession or depression but it is a fact many of the USAs rich families became super rich in the great depression. If you had lots of money would you try to stop someone’s fall or buy their assets cheaply and the cheaper the better. This has the added benefit of securing geography without really needing the people. Then they can keep the people poor. Also if by some chance Greece wants to throw off the Europeans half the country doesn’t belong to them any more and when the assets are substantial the eu will fight for their assets if any hint of forced nationalisation was ever mentioned. Doesn’t it jut make you want to jump into the eu even more.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

PS Me nasmej with the comment of point 14 under the last photo.lololololol

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Like Melbourne doesn’t have enough greeks but then again maybe the Macedonians will become 25 percent or more of the population and could get some accord going.hahaha

Economic crisis sends Greece Greeks Abroad

To tell someone in Greece 20 years ago that today would go for a better life - in the Czech Republic , probably would have laughed . But it is a reality today . Mostly young people seeking relief from the crisis somewhere in the north or west.

Sun, beach and the sea will reach the Alexandros , but despite this 18- year-old boy for several weeks waiting for IT training in one of the major companies that produce computers. Nothing more can not keep at home.

- applied here for several jobs, but not worth it . It frustrates people. Where I go wait for me a better future , "he told Deutsche Welle.

North Aegean province is governed by the rule unemployment, particularly among young people. People lived here before the trade in tobacco, but industrial production in that region today is zamreno . There are still buildings that resemble the former prosperity.

The Alexandros is no matter who leaves this place during the crisis. But soon there will be more young people. All go in the big cities, in Athens or Thessaloniki or other countries , such as for example Germany. In high school in Kavala , students of the highest grades are not happy summer vacation . Only for a talk in the school yard is like you go from that place .

- When you first go to a big city , no longer to get back here, and if you succeed to go abroad, so you get used to life velegradskiot old and in the end will come just to visit , "said one student.

The old ones are still here. But because there are no young, working on fishing vessels Egyptians. Alexandros For this is not an alternative.

- Sure, it's hard to leave, leave behind family and friends here , but trust me it will pay off , "he said.

His girlfriend still lives Fotinov parents . There is no money to pay their own apartment, but still not losing hope.

- I'll try to make time with hard work to izboram for a job. But if in three years could not be oddelam parents will have to go abroad, "she said.

Greek youth is disappointed . After the less than 30 years to join the European Community and later the European Union , the standard constantly growing . But it turned out to be constructed of loose soil - are now falling, and young people feel cheated and mass leaving the country.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Following on from BPIgS if going in the eu makes you not afford subs its lucky RoM is land locked.

Bulgarians lost only submarine

„Бугарија најверојатно ќе и каже збогум на единствената подморница „Слава“, чиј рок на траење веќе истече“, рече бугарскиот министер за одбрана, Ању Ангелов.

24/07/2010
                          "Bulgaria will probably say goodbye to the only submarine "Glory , " whose shelf life has expired , "said Bulgaria's defense minister, Anju Angelov.

" It's hard to say that it is underwater fleet, because it is required at least two boats .

As you know, we possess only one submarine . Its shelf life has expired and the composition of forces Voenopomorskite more can not be there underwater component , " he said.

Angel of voenomorskata exercise Breeze / Serteks 2010 announced that the Bulgarian army will soon floor with three military helicopters.

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                            Bulgarians lost only submarine

„Бугарија најверојатно ќе и каже збогум на единствената подморница „Слава“, чиј рок на траење веќе истече“, рече бугарскиот министер за одбрана, Ању Ангелов.

LOL, poor Bulgars but who the fck was going attack them from Blacksea, the Turks?

I bet their fascist politicians are very disturbed right now and i wont be surprised if they have already started preparations for possible Bulgar defense vs the Turkish naval force in the Blacksea

Bulgars acting like the Greeks in most ways these days.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Greece seeks more Money from EU, US to recognize Kosovo

Sunday, 25 July 2010

The political bargaining is already under way between Greece, the EU and the US for the Balkan nation to recognize Kosovo's independence, reports Belgrade based 'Press'.

Citing diplomatic sources, 'Press' claims it is very important for the US to see Greece recognize Kosovo, after which new wave of recognitions would begin.

Papandreou's Government has been working very hard to cash in on the pressures from both the US and the EU. Athens has sought huge sums of money on top of the money it has already received to help stabilize its economy in order to recognize Kosovo.

Serbian diplomats expect Greece will recognize Kosovo after the Hague ruling which confirmed Kosovo's independence was legitimate and in accordance with international law.

'Press' citing Serbian diplomatic sources claim Greece will recognize Kosovo by mid September prior to a scheduled session at UN's General Assembly.

Slovakia, Spain, Cyprus and Romania are not expected to recognize Kosovo despite US/EU pressure. These countries have major challenges with large minorities and can not afford to recognize Kosovo and destabilize their own nations.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

So, how much money is the so-called Graeco-Serb "friendship" today? I wonder, will the Serbs look for excuses to make on behalf of the Greeks? Or will they finally see how plastic this so-called "friendship" really is?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X