• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportster
    Banned
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
    Yes however in recent years Turkey and Turks have done much to help Macedonia and the Macedonian people. Not only do they recognise our language and ethnicity but are interesting in promoting inter-cultural understanding and harmony between the two peoples. Meanwhile, back in Athens, Macedonians are still being called dirty slavs, bulgarians, Agents of Skopje etc. etc. And you ask why people like Turkey more the Greece? The question answers itself.
    Very true and a valid point. But remember to always check with history so you dont repeat it. Your choice of sides and allies is what costed you your liberation and nationbuilding in the past....make sure you dont repeat the same mistake again.

Comment

• Sportster
      Banned
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Greeks are the bigest two faced untrustwothy theiving murderes and there is plenty of proof. But rather than spinning garbage post after post, how about you take a deep breath and search this forum for your evidance you are after. Its all here i guarentee it.
      ok but give me a promise that you will seek help for all that hatred inside you...its not good man

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
        ok but give me a promise that you will seek help for all that hatred inside you...its not good man
        ahhh its good, keeps you from making a same mistake in trusting our so called orthadox brothers who had Greek priests blessing Turkish cannons that killed Macedonians. The same Ottoman Turks you just reminded us about. But thank god the Modern turks have moved on since then. So.....When are Greeks going to wake up and move on?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Very true and a valid point.
          If Mastika's response is indeed true and a valid point, why did you tarnish yet another discussion with lies?

For the record, it is true and indeed a valid point.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sportster
            Banned
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            ahhh its good, keeps you from making a same mistake in trusting our so called orthadox brothers who had Greek priests blessing Turkish cannons that killed Macedonians. The same Ottoman Turks you just reminded us about. But thank god the Modern turks have moved on since then. So.....When are Greeks going to wake up and move on?
            there you go again ..blame the priests now..would you like me to bring up the issues of your ancestors siding with Nazis, Communists, Turks etc? its not right is it?
            They have moved on..oh please go tell that to the Turkish citizens that live under the iron fist of their Attatourkian military elite. The only part they moved on is Ertogan and no one else.

Comment

• Sportster
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              If Mastika's response is indeed true and a valid point, why did you tarnish yet another discussion with lies?

For the record, it is true and indeed a valid point.
              Im not with you...why do you repeat me?
              Where are my lies here?..I dont tanish nothing but rest asure while every single one post attacks me I will hit back...always in the most mannarfull way I can ofcourse. Risto I dont sell my self to no one buddie, Im here to participate and if people want to verbaly attack me and abuse me, bring it on I will reply!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Quite a bit of dribble Sportster.
                You queried why Greeks should not be afforded the same respect as the Turks.
                The response was:
                Yes however in recent years Turkey and Turks have done much to help Macedonia and the Macedonian people. Not only do they recognise our language and ethnicity but are interesting in promoting inter-cultural understanding and harmony between the two peoples. Meanwhile, back in Athens, Macedonians are still being called dirty slavs, bulgarians, Agents of Skopje etc. etc. And you ask why people like Turkey more then Greece? The question answers itself.
                To which you replied "True and valid point".

Defend away ... but you are looking like a bit of a fool. I hope you can snap out of it for some real dialogue.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Sportster
                  Banned
                  • May 2010

You twisting my words with great style. I did not indicated anywhere that I want to be respected like the Turks (get real man) I questioned why a Macedonian will side with Turks and not with a Greek to make my point that some of you people will go to the extend of embrassing old enemies and doing everything else inbetween as long as you hurt the Grks.

My point to her post "true and valid point" was specificaly reffering as to how Greeks describe you...Im not here to lie even if it is against my pride.

is that more drible??

Im happy to have a non sarcastic, contructive, full of interesting photos, links etc conversation as long as someone (like an administration) puts an end to all the name calling I have received as from the very first to the very last post addressed to me.

do you think you cultured, fair and nice website of yours can provide that?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

So if all Greeks describe us in the way you confirmed as true. Then it is abundantly clear that Greeks still have a problem and by definition they cannot be embraced in the same way as the Turks by Macedonians.

You cannot pretend there is no problem if you are part of the problem.

Contrary to your impressions, I generally like Greeks. The minute they show me or my people disrespect, I have ways of showing how much I like them less.

To be blatantly honest, I would never visit a Greek forum with the attitude you presented in your very first posts. It is up to you if you want to be treated with dignity. At the moment, you talk about your pride getting in the way of a good lie to defend Greek honour .... you sound like a lunatic.

Carry on.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Sportster
                      Banned
                      • May 2010

So if all Greeks describe us in the way you confirmed as true. Then it is abundantly clear that Greeks still have a problem and by definition they cannot be embraced in the same way as the Turks by Macedonians.

You cannot pretend there is no problem if you are part of the problem.

Contrary to your impressions, I generally like Greeks. The minute they show me or my people disrespect, I have ways of showing how much I like them less.

To be blatantly honest, I would never visit a Greek forum with the attitude you presented in your very first posts. It is up to you if you want to be treated with dignity. At the moment, you talk about your pride getting in the way of a good lie to defend Greek honour .... you sound like a lunatic.

Carry on.
                      I wouldnt say "all Greeks" I dont and never have. Yes if you base your judge in to "I embrace only the ones who acceot me" then your point is strong. I do not pretend that there is no problem and Im here to try and do my part in fixing that. Your experiance with Greeks is defenately limited to Greeks by descent in Australia, talk to me and get to know me and then make your mind about Greeks as a whole.

you cant help it can you? you need to use an adjetive when talking to me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The nicest Greek I have ever met was a Prosfiga from Solun.
                        He had nothing to do with Australia.

Can you explain to me how your pride would have been effected by lying about what Greeks call us Macedonians? Are you speaking on behalf of all Greeks? Is this the reason why your pride took a hit?

You might have to explain yourself a bit better if you want to avoid the adjectives.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

maybe not to your macedonians but has Turkey done good? You seem to love and protect the Tourko here...how come?..is he better looking them me?...wasnt his ancestors that killed yours?..its all documented you know. So you feel more comfortable to go to bed with someone who killed and raped your ancestors (with proofn not like the genocide commited by Greeks where there is no proof) then me?
                          Mate, your analogies are ill and deluded, get your head out of your ass. I couldn't care how ugly you are, your ancestors have done just as much if not more damage to mine than his have (especially in the last century) and you can bet your life that it's documented.

With regard to the first underlined part, my Macedonians are the Macedonains. There are no 'your' and 'my' Macedonians, that's the first and last time I am going to tell you that. Refer to your geographical 'Macedonians' that live in Greece today after being shipped in from Asia in the 1920's with a prefix or as 'Greeks'. I am sure if you were a Diaspora Greek you would feel the same as I do were an African immigrant in Athens to call himself simply 'Greek' and you as the 'other Greeks'. Don't play dumb or as a child, don't waste our time.

Regarding the second one, if you deny the Macedonian suffering at the hands of the Greeks in the 19th and 20th century your stay here will be short. Keep that in mind the next time you wish to slip a racist denial like that in.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
                            Banned
                            • May 2010

The nicest Greek I have ever met was a Prosfiga from Solun.
                            He had nothing to do with Australia.

Can you explain to me how your pride would have been effected by lying about what Greeks call us Macedonians? Are you speaking on behalf of all Greeks? Is this the reason why your pride took a hit?

You might have to explain yourself a bit better if you want to avoid the adjectives.
                            You probably liked him because of his nickname, it materelised your perseption of greeks in makedonia.
                            people's pride can be effected in numerous ways, especialy when admiting the truth to people you consider effected by you. I will give you an analogy, it will be like you are in an Albanian forum and admiting that your people call them names such as siptars, animals, terrorists, breeding rabits, etc. Now if you are a hardcore nationalist you wouldnt be there in the first place, thats to save your pride, if you were one in discuise you would try to say..'no no we dont call you that" thats again to save your pride...I hope you understand.
                            My pride did not take a hit, Im Greek remember Im suposed to be egotistical, but smart way to show off to your keen here that you managed to hurt the grk's pride.
                            Avoiding adjetives shouldnt have to do with my ability to explain my self, it should have to do with your manners and civility but lets say you put that aside when adressing your self to someone like me.
                            PS: Your rules state that swearing is not allowed or is it? Can I call you names??

Comment

• Sportster
                              Banned
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Mate, your analogies are ill and deluded, get your head out of your ass. I couldn't care how ugly you are, your ancestors have done just as much if not more damage to mine than his have (especially in the last century) and you can bet your life that it's documented.

With regard to the first underlined part, my Macedonians are the Macedonains. There are no 'your' and 'my' Macedonians, that's the first and last time I am going to tell you that. Refer to your geographical 'Macedonians' that live in Greece today after being shipped in from Asia in the 1920's with a prefix or as 'Greeks'. I am sure if you were a Diaspora Greek you would feel the same as I do were an African immigrant in Athens to call himself simply 'Greek' and you as the 'other Greeks'. Don't play dumb or as a child, don't waste our time.

Regarding the second one, if you deny the Macedonian suffering at the hands of the Greeks in the 19th and 20th century your stay here will be short. Keep that in mind the next time you wish to slip a racist denial like that in.
                              recently your 2 organizations requested people's help to acumulated documented evidence of the Macedonian genocide. The attempt attracted half a dozen posts that mainly presented Bulgarian versions of Greek atrocities from the balkan wars. After 12 days of non-postings the whole thread was deleted. Apparently they wanted that so they can put together some kind of exbition...but nothing came up. Do you have such stuf, excluding the youtube videoclip of RMK that used scenes from the movie Platoon to show greek napalms been droped on macedonian villages made of vietkong huts.

Macedonians of your beliefs suffered an unjustifiable prosecution from the Greek state. Very similer to Greeks in Bulgaria during 19th and 20th centuries and many others, trhat is why you and I need to do it better!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I am yet to call you names.
                                I did say you sound like a lunatic.
                                I apologise if you think I will retract that.

It is my position to avoid generalisations of all kinds. But you are doing a fine job in relation to the Greek identity.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X