• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportster
    Banned
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Levelling the playing field for one instance, I notice you didn't appreciate it, next time consider the perception by others of your dribble. If you were "just" quoting news headlines, where is the link and source?
    \
    You dont realy want me to post such makabre things here do you soldier? Ask the Turk he knows.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

"The" Turk is not the one who made the statement, you are. Next time, corroborate what you say, especially when it is something as provocative as that, unless it is something from a racist Greek website, in which case you need not waste our time.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
        Banned
        • May 2010

"The" Turk is not the one who made the statement, you are. Next time, corroborate what you say, especially when it is something as provocative as that, unless it is something from a racist Greek website, in which case you need not waste our time.
        The Turk made statements of how my people are alive due to his people's grace, I simply quoted news items and since you want proof from a nutral source here is your link, mind that its a very common practice there to do such things

apart from that they are very civilised!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I could cite several examples of manner not so civilised in Greece.

Thanks for the link, I hope you didn't struggle too much for it. Do the same in future, save some useless conversation and questioning.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
            Banned
            • May 2010

I could cite several examples of manner not so civilised in Greece.

Thanks for the link, I hope you didn't struggle too much for it. Do the same in future, save some useless conversation and questioning.
            Sorry I thought it was standard knoweledge. Why do you have to be so anti-Greek? Why do you bring my country in to this? Do 2 wrongs make one right for you? Dont you have shit like that in Macedonia?
            let it go man, we have more in common then differences, try embracing them for a change and who knows you might see that we respond very warmly.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster
              its a very common practice there to do such things
              Really? Well let's look into that further:
              http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...01002115542711

In honour killings, most prevalent in Turkey's mainly Kurdish South East, a so-called family council names a member to murder a female relative.
              You're trying to say that Turkish people are barbaric because of such things, but what is the ethnicity of the girl that was sadly murdered? Kurdish! They're your friends, aren't they? Is that something you condone? Did your 'soldiers' that trained with them know this, and accept it?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
                Sorry I thought it was standard knoweledge. Why do you have to be so anti-Greek? Why do you bring my country in to this? Do 2 wrongs make one right for you? Dont you have shit like that in Macedonia?
                let it go man, we have more in common then differences, try embracing them for a change and who knows you might see that we respond very warmly.
                I'm not anti-Greek, I am just pro-Macedonian.

If that means I am "anti" something that you believe, then you should ask yourself why, rather than making baseless accusations. I am anti-racist Greeks, perhaps that is what's troubling you.

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

How about we change positions??

you explain this to your fascist kinsmen and let you guys act warmly first(for example, accepting their country`s name and/or stop chanting about killing them brutally) and then wait for Macedonian`s response???

How about you guys quit dreaming like you are the sons of Achilles and wake up from that???

I don't think Greece is(was) in a position to be regarded kindly for anything.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Kindly? Warmly? Lol. Greece has done nothing but bad for Macedonia and the Macedonians.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post

you explain this to your fascist kinsmen and let you guys act warmly first(for example, accepting their country`s name and/or stop chanting about killing them brutally) and then wait for Macedonian`s response???

How about you guys quit dreaming like you are the sons of Achilles and wake up from that???

Thank you Onur well said
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Sportster
                        Banned
                        • May 2010

Really? Well let's look into that further:

You're trying to say that Turkish people are barbaric because of such things, but what is the ethnicity of the girl that was sadly murdered? Kurdish! They're your friends, aren't they? Is that something you condone? Did your 'soldiers' that trained with them know this, and accept it?
                        I dont put ethnicity next to bruttality and you shouldn't either unless you want to be categorised as a racist. Kurdish, Armenian, Anatolians, Ottomans, Turkocypriots...who cares what they are, their society has a lot of work to do in order to become Europeans. Burring girls, throwing vitriol to their faces you name it the do it all inside their religious rights as man against their women. Their own mother, sisters and daughter for God's sake. Are they barbarians as a total? I dont know I have not been to their country and have no desire to do so.
                        Last edited by Sportster; 05-10-2010, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Sportster
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Your opinion matters to me as flies seating on fises. Why do you worry so much about my beliefs? That shows you are very interested in me, why? Are you jeleous? Are you pissed off with me? You are a Turk you supose to have a superiority complex against me not jelously. but since you want to play games with me let me remind you that you have been put aside and to the world's social and historical trashbin. Goi get some ancient ruins of your own to take tourists on tour...oops I forgot they are located in Turkmenistan piles oh heads burned after you destroied villages.

Comment

• Sportster
                            Banned
                            • May 2010

Kindly? Warmly? Lol. Greece has done nothing but bad for Macedonia and the Macedonians.
                            maybe not to your macedonians but has Turkey done good? You seem to love and protect the Tourko here...how come?..is he better looking them me?...wasnt his ancestors that killed yours?..its all documented you know. So you feel more comfortable to go to bed with someone who killed and raped your ancestors (with proofn not like the genocide commited by Greeks where there is no proof) then me?

Comment

• Mastika
                              • Feb 2010

maybe not to your macedonians but has Turkey done good? You seem to love and protect the Tourko here...how come?..is he better looking them me?...wasnt his ancestors that killed yours?..its all documented you know. So you feel more comfortable to go to bed with someone who killed and raped your ancestors (with proofn not like the genocide commited by Greeks where there is no proof) then me?
                              Yes however in recent years Turkey and Turks have done much to help Macedonia and the Macedonian people. Not only do they recognise our language and ethnicity but are interesting in promoting inter-cultural understanding and harmony between the two peoples. Meanwhile, back in Athens, Macedonians are still being called dirty slavs, bulgarians, Agents of Skopje etc. etc. And you ask why people like Turkey more then Greece? The question answers itself.
                              Last edited by Mastika; 05-10-2010, 02:02 AM. Reason: the => then. spelling.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Greeks are the bigest two faced untrustwothy theiving murderes and there is plenty of proof. But rather than spinning garbage post after post, how about you take a deep breath and search this forum for your evidance you are after. Its all here i guarentee it.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X