Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Valmir, what will all of the Albanian migrants in Greece do in this 'civil war', join or run?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Valmir, what will all of the Albanian migrants in Greece do in this 'civil war', join or run?
      They can take refuge in Macedonia

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        They can take refuge in Macedonia
        And maybe get instant citizenship like last time, that will secure the 25% .

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

..or they can fight and take back their Epirus. UCK might make another comeback a decade later.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
            Soon they will be in a Civil war like Albania in 1997! Wait guys cus it will be a reall SHOW.
            Not too soon. They want to milk the other EU countries first, then the 'fun' stuff starts. They are already talking about EU police (and possibly troops) to enforce tax compliance.

The banker stooge they have as PM will keep pretending to be on the Greek's side and then push though anything they want feigning 'it had to be done or it would be worse if it wasn't'. It will keep going like this until the collapse.

It would be interesting to hear from people in Greece or those who know people in Greece if they know what assets have already been sold/to be sold.

I'll wait until I have something concrete before posting on this, but either way you look at it they are screwed.

As for those having relatives/friends there it's going to be like a bad storm - it's just going to happen - and how individuals fare will depend on individual circumstances, just like in a bad storm. Send them money, I suppose.

I hear RoM had a surplus trade account with Germany, maybe they could do a swap for the Aegean part - with all the shit they are copping and to cop I think even the Greeks there will want to join RoM. Was Voltron from somewhere there - maybe he can better gauge the sentiment there.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Voltron is from Athens if I remember correctly, he had trouble making his way home when they were rioting the last time.

I have said it before and I will say it again, smart Greeks need to get out of the big metropolitan areas ASAP, remember you are only nine meals away from total chaos.

What will people with children do when they cannot feed their little ones or give them a glass of water? Think before it happens, afterwards it will be to late, when everyone is in a caveman-like survival mode then even dogs will eat dogs.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Much of this is happening apparently because competing pressures exist to claim insurance monies on foreclosure vs losing returns on investments in debt arrangements. Nothing is as simple as it seems. Some would have been very happy for Greece to go broke, they would have collected well (effectively betting on them going broke). All a nice game for the big end of town with nothing learned from the USA fiasco of a few years ago.

Either way, I suspect Greece will have a very robust taxation system in the very near term. It will be better for it but it will never be the same.

Meanwhile, the EU has proven itself to be of absolutely no use to Macedonia whatsoever. Sovereignty is an absolute joke and the benefits are vague.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

as long as they are not changing the scheme of things it will get what's coming to it.People not paying tax,living the high life early retirement.
                  The germans have said the 160 billion austerity is the last time & they aren't bailing greece any more.What ever they do will mean more debt it's only for the countrie's survival.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Cookie Drive for greece

It is that time again, for Macedonian to be good Christians and turn our other cheek so our southern neighbor can slap away.

Sad news out of greece flooded news channels world-wide… "greeks would no longer be able to afford coffee" is one of the most common headline. This is it, this is our chance to show our neighbor what does it mean to be a good neighbor!

To this end, starting today, MINA will engage in a “Cookie Drive” where we will ask for donations from Macedonians worldwide. The money will be used to buy cookies for greeks.

Our motto is “if they don’t have for coffee, they should have for cookies”.

The Lord knows Macedonia owes greece. Thanks to greek hysteria, the entire world knows of Macedonia. We received the best commercial worldwide, and never paid a cent for it. Athens funded each marketing campaign. Not just that Athens refused to ask for a cent, they even made capital investments in Macedonia. For 20 years the greek Government unselfishly pumped Macedonian patriotism and nationalism by negating our name and the Macedonians who live in greece.

Albania has recently started selling their citizenships for 100,000 Euros investment. Montenegro is the regional champion in this. greece can join, except it wouldn’t be able to charge 100,000 euros for Elleniki one. Start small, charge for a cookie stand and issue a passport.

I’ve said this before, I will say it again. You don’t want to have a poor neighbor. The sirtaki dance is too close to our borders. As if that isn't bad enough, greece’s saviors in Skopje are somewhat quiet lately. Either payments are not arriving on time, or the snow has gotten too deep, something is up.

In my attempts to help, I’ve sent a letter to Karamanlis, to Bakoyannis, it seems I must do the same with Papademos. I don’t blame Karamanlis and Bakoyannis for not responding, they were on their way out. In the letters I specifically stated they were too busy with Macedonia and instead should work on creating some sort of Economic model for their country.

I gave them, free of charge the best business model greece could possibly adopt. Hire all greeks to manufacture American flags and then… sell!

greeks would make US flags and then export them where there is a huge demand: to Palestine and the Middle East etc where they are burned on daily basis.

Macedonians could have pounced on this as well. Manufacture German, French, Dutch flags and sell them in Greece. There is a huge demand for them in Athens and elsewhere.

Here you can see why we must help greece and save them from the terrible, terrible Europeans, particularly the Germans and French who have attacked the greek people by pumping billions of euros for 50 years so the greek Government can issue two additional salaries (13th and 14th) to employees who showed up on time. They also got bonuses for Easter and Christmas.

Now there is a talk of kicking greece out of the Euro, apparently the money printing machines in Brussels are showing signs of wear and tear. The Dutch Prime Minister already ‘quietly’ announced steps were being taken to shove greece outside the eurozone and balance the shockwave it may cause on the markets. The word ‘kick’ implied a kick, so shove sounded much better.

The Europeans were great in the past. greece enjoyed the relationship and the perpetual flow of money. They were allies, friends, partners… Today the greek people and media referred to the same Europeans as barbarians for not feeding greece forever.

The Europeans tried to explain: You need to produce, create something, you can’t spend your existence away.

What greece needs is another Prince Otto.

Donate.
                    With each donation, Oreo cookies will be purchased and send to the greek Government to distribute them to the population.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20320/1/

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

why waste cookies on greeks what a stupid idea.If you do that you might like to supply the coffee & milk.Considering what they did they don't deserve anything.As long as they don't recognize who we are let them suffer why do we want to pander to them after all the harm they did to us?
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                        ..or they can fight and take back their Epirus. UCK might make another comeback a decade later.
                        No your wrong, its UCC for Epirus(Chameria)

Comment

• Voltron
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

There is a lot of exaggeration going on in the foreign media. Fact of the matter is that we have been living above our means for a while. Its the coming down that is the hardest to accept and not so much that we dont have money for milk.

Risto, you are correct. Those are called CDS and they protect investors if Greece goes bust. As a matter of fact they will make money off of it, to put it quite simply its cashing in your insurance policy in worse case scenario. I said it before, its a twisted world we live in where only an elite class of people can cover their asses while the masses are being manipulated and thrown about one way or another. End result they still make cash. And when their investments goes to shit, they have the taxpayers bail them out. Its a win win situation all around.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                            No your wrong, its UCC for Epirus(Chameria)

You guys have nothing on us. Last time you tried you got your asses handed to you. No Albanian will ever dare to even think about doing something in Greece. They know better.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

voltron that's why the greeks bought those 400 tanks.I can tell you now that the albanians think of chameria as theirs.The only thing stopping them is they don't have the equipment to fight with like tanks/aircraft.That is a fact do you think they are scared of you they got a verfy strong will to fight im sorry to say but that's their aim is to reclaim their own territories that greece took away in the past.Everyone knows that epirus is really albanian.(chamberia)
                              Last edited by George S.; 02-14-2012, 03:16 PM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                voltron that's why the greeks bought those 400 tanks.I can tell you now that the albanians think of chameria as theirs.The only thing stopping them is they don't have the equipment to fight with like tanks/aircraft.That is a fact do you think they are scared of you they got a verfy strong will to fight im sorry to say but that's their aim is to reclaim their own territories that greece took away in the past.Everyone knows that epirus is really albanian.(chamberia)
                                It would be a suicide mission if they attack greece. The only way they can win is by invading greece while greeks fight each other, or the west helps them.

If there's interest and profit to be made, then I'm sure the west will be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X