X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

It seems not everyone has lost confidence with Greece.

Macedonian Businessmen Investing in Greece

Monday, 28 November 2011

Would you like a commercial property in Athens? Or are you more interested in owning a hotel in Corfu? Maybe you're more interested in something smaller in Zakynthos?

This is the perfect time to buy residential and commercial properties in Greece. If you have the money and are in the mood to expand your business to Greece or simply own a second home there, this is the time to do so.

And it's precisely what wealthy Macedonian businessmen are doing. For 250,000 euros, a Skopje businessman bought 3 very nice apartments in Halkidiki, on the beach.

For half a million euros, you may get your hands on a decent size hotel. Greek agencies for Skopje based media confirmed there is an increasing interest from Macedonian businessmen.

Greek agencies charge around 3,000 euros provision for their services which include making sure your name is registered with the state as the owner of the property.
    Macedonian passports are treated as any EU passport. Although politically Athens plays hard ball, Macedonian businessmen who have purchased commercial properties in Greece claim their transactions were smooth, if not faster than ordinary.
    Greeks and Macedonians - best buddies for millennias.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Euro debt crisis needs spotlight of truth in Greece

How dare he (Andreas Georgiou) act un-Greek like (tell the truth)

"The ancient Greek philosopher Diogenes used to walk the streets of Athens “looking for an honest man.” Today’s Greeks are still looking". lol
      They will never find one.

Bill77
      I heard about this already, the "looking for an honest man by walking the streets of Athens" there is amovie coming out about it very shortly it's called....Mission Impossible"
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Bill77
        I heard about this already, the "looking for an honest man by walking the streets of Athens" there is amovie coming out about it very shortly it's called....Mission Impossible"
        hahahaha

Well a Jim Carrey movie was influenced by what it is to be a Greek. "Liar Liar"
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Despite Macedonians still having confidence in Greece, world banks are testing trading the Drachma.

"The Wall Street Journal"
          ICAP Testing Trades In Greek Drachma Against Dollar, Euro - Executives

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--ICAP Plc is preparing its electronic trading platforms for Greece's potential exit from the euro and a return to the drachma, senior executives at the inter-dealer broker said Sunday.

ICAP is the latest firm to disclose such preparations, joining the growing ranks of banks, governments and other key players in the global financial system whose officials are worried enough about the stability of the common currency to be making contingency plans for a possible break-up.

The firm has been testing systems that would allow dealer banks to trade the drachma against both the dollar and the euro,

Full article in Link

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

The so called 'save' package to put them more into debt and give up more of their assets and sovereignty.

IMF drawing up Ł500bn package to save Italy, Spain and the euro

The International Monetary Fund is being lined up potentially to help Italy and Spain amid growing fears that a European rescue scheme will not be able to prop up the countries.

IMF drawing up Ł500bn package to save Italy, Spain and the euro
            The International Monetary Fund is being lined up potentially to help Italy and Spain amid growing fears that a European rescue scheme will not be able to prop up the countries.

Italy and Spain are likely to be forced to accept some international help as the cost of their debts has risen to unsustainable levels of about seven per cent

Reports in Italy suggested that the IMF is drawing up plans for a €600 billion (Ł517 billion) assistance package for the country. Spain may be offered access to IMF credit, rather than a rescue package, to avoid it being “picked off” by the markets in the coming weeks.

Any IMF involvement in European rescue packages would be partly underwritten by British taxpayers, which could leave this country liable if Italy and Spain did not repay any international loan.
            Britain provides 4.5 per cent of the IMF’s funding and would, therefore, face a potential liability to an Italian package of up to €27 billion (Ł23 billion).

An IMF rescue package involves a country being offered hundreds of billions of euros in return for agreeing to launch a major austerity programme to cut spending. A credit line is a more flexible arrangement which gives countries short term access to international finance.
            Italy and Spain are likely to be forced to accept some international help as the cost of their debts has risen to unsustainable levels of about seven per cent.

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Is Montenegro the first country to loose her sovereignty?

Montenegoy Bought by Rothschild Family

Wednesday, 30 November 2011
              Italian media state with certainty Montenegro is completely controlled by companies connected to the Rothschild family, which financed the project for Montenegro independence, reports local daily "Dan".

It is stated that Nathaniel Rothschild celebrated his 40th birthday in Tivat this summer, and the independence of Montenegro was financially supported by his companies Trigranit, British Petroleum, JNR limited, HM Rothschild, Vanco, Societe Generale and many others.

It is also speculated that foreign investments in Montenegro will grow at the account of the project of the free economic zone, which is promoted by the Government of Montenegro in order to acquire the status of an international centre for companies and off-shore banks.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Makedonche, do you remember our discussion with Cultea in August, September???
                Originally posted by Onur View Post
                Who said that this will be decision of your PM? and i didn't said that the eurocrats wanna dump you out either. They don't want that but they will have no other choice soon because both Merkel and Sarkozy will be in a painful dilemma like "let Greeks leech more money from their taxpayers and loose the local elections in their own countries or let Greece go out". So the eurocrats will just dump you out from eurozone due to pressure upon them.

I wanna play some futurism too;
                I bet they will dump you out from eurozone in less than 10 months (definitely not 10 years, i don't even think Papandrue can survive this winter as a PM), then your PM will call for an early elections for next spring and you will select Karamanlis`s party again, just as you always did for the past century (!!!)
                Originally posted by cultea View Post
                Onur,
                Your comments (as well as makedonche’s comments) show full ignorance of Greek political scene and also of European Union’s policy.

I’m all for exiting Eurozone, but that can’t be realistic within less than 10 years.
                Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Cultea
                Ignorance is living in denial, while the rest of the world can clearly see Greeces problems!

Onur gives your country 10 months before default, I'm not so generous, I think Greece will be lucky to last 10 more days

How much longer do you think theyr'e going to keep updating their plans and rescue funds/budgets? I'll tell you - NO LONGER, that's it - times up!
                Originally posted by cultea View Post
                Onur, makedoche
                I WILL mark your words (again):
                -Greece will have defaulted by September 22, 2011
                -Greece will have returned to drachma by July 12, 2012
                -Papandreou will have resigned by February 28, 2012
                -Samaras will be the next Prime Minister by May 31, 2012

Anyone else?
                Now where is Cultea when we need him

Papandreu resigned already. Greek default, returning to drachma and Samaras being new PM will follow soon.

Cultea, i know you are reading this cuz you came back to the forum after being banned at least 10 times b4

P.S: Anyone knows when is the next German parliamentary elections? I am asking because thats the deadline when Greece will be defaulted and return to drachma. Just roll back 6 months b4 the election date, thats the end of the Greece`s euro journey, just b4 election propaganda of Merkel`s party begins.

Ofc the Greek deadline might be the French elections in 2012, we will see.

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Hungary asked help from IMF and EU central bank for financial support. Moody`s responded to that by dropping Hungarian credit rating to junk status;

You can read from here;

One more EU country is about to go to the abyss but at least Hungary is not in eurozone, so they have options to rescue themselves.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

To onur and makedonce.

That is amassing accuracy regardless if the Drachma prophecy is a little off predicted date. The main thing is it will happen.

What else does your crystal ball say?
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

if anyone's missing in action i allready mentioned many threads ago that there is a big possibility that greece will go back to the drachmas not only that it will be booted out of the eu.Surprising no it's not because it's all criminal.Those people responsible should all be locked up with the key thrown out.
                      Oh forgot to mention cultea is another example what brainwashing will do when you are indoctrinated never to accept truth in their little pxed brain.Even though we all repeated our thoughts these people like cultea are in denial.
                      The other stupid thing is with the collapse of greece being so spectatular why is the rom govt still negotiating with greece as they will have no say when greece gets booted out of the eu.
                      Last edited by George S.; 11-30-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

I was saying that Papandreu wont survive this winter but i gave him too much credit cuz he didn't even see this winter. I said that there will be early elections in the spring but they will go to elections earlier than that too.

Like i said, Greek default and return to drachma totally depends on French and German politics. They have to prepare their own banks/economy to the announcement of Greek default and and then they can manage to let Greeks go away and suffer all by themselves. They have to clear the mess after the Greek default and only then they can start propaganda era of their local elections otherwise they will definitely loose their seats, German and French people selects new leaders.

Lets say; Greece will default and return to drachma b4 this page reaches to 120th page but i hope Cultea wont return to the forum to spam this thread to make it reach 150th page in few days

But i have a proposition;
                        When Greece defaults, lets write "GREECE OFFICIALLY GONE BUST IN THE END" with big fonts and lock this thread to archive it because this thread was really a journey showing all the drama, even a proof for the most common Greek illness, delusion and living in a fantasy world. Cultea`s and other Greeks accusations to us like "You don't know anything about Greek or EU politics" was a proof that, right?

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

On a more positive note, the sale of Ouzo has increased tenfold all across hellass. More and more hellass-ians are turning to alcohol, as well as strikes, so the main producer of Ouzo is placing an advertisement to hire 9,000 new workers, which brings a glimmer of hope to an otherwise pathetic, desperate country.
                          www.everythingmacedonia.com
                          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Romania: junked by S&P

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/201...#ixzz1fFOTOhRr

Here we go again: another CEE rating gets junked. Standard & Poor’s downgraded Romania’s local currency sovereign rating on Tuesday after markets had closed. S&P lowered both the long and short term local currency ratings to BB+/B from BBB-/ A-3. Anything below BBB- is considered ‘junk’ or speculative grade investment material.

The main reason? Romania’s banking sector is massively exposed to its Greek and Austrian parents. We have seen this story before.

News, analysis and opinion from the Financial Times on the latest in markets, economics and politics

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Think Queen ... "Another one bites the dust"

dm dm dm .... Romania bites the dust
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Think Queen ... "Another one bites the dust"

dm dm dm .... Romania bites the dust
                                lol, RtG. With a long list of countries going that way, they'll have to get the extended LP version of the song.

Comment

Working...
                                X