X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    I'll post this here this is really low the Government has to explain this one and this article is bias. Jane Sandanski is not bulgar and VMRO never had Bulgarian in the title
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=127542
    Bulgarian and Macedonian officials commemorated Yane Sandanski, a revolutionary of importance for both countries, on the occasion of the 96-th anniversary of his death.

The Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Bulgaria's Foreign, Affairs Maxim Gaitandjiev, and the Ambassador of Macedonia to the country, Blagoi Handzhiyski, laid wreaths at the grave of Yane Sandanski, near the Bulgarian Rozhen Monastery.

The initiative comes from the Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia in Sofia. It is an expression of the common desire of both countries to mark dates, events and personalities that are important for the history of both states, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry declared.

Yane Sandanski was one of the leaders of the VMORO (Internal Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Organization; initially called "Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Committee"; the "Bulgarian" ethnonym was dropped later to attract the other ethnicities to the cause). He operated in the Serres region and was head of the extreme leftist wing of the organization.

Yane Sandanski was involved in the Revolutionary Movement in Macedonia and Thrace and became one of its leaders. Since the start of his revolutionary activity, he gained popularity because he protected the local villagers in Pirin Macedonia from the tyranny of the Ottomans, organizing courts and taught self-defence. He was also one of the organizers of the Miss Stone Affair - America's first modern hostage crisis

Yane Sandanski considered himself and is considered an ethnic Bulgarian in Bulgaria and abroad but is regarded as an ethnic Macedonian in the Republic of Macedonia, whose independant history as a nation started in 1944.
    Wasn't Vlado Buchkovski planning on celebrating Ilinden together with them also? I think that idea was scrapped after Macedonian outrage, but Gruevski's DPNE party have become the masters of discreetly inserting treachery into Macedonian matters. Why on earth would you hold a common celebration of a Macedonian figure together with a government that doesn't even acknowledge your right to existence? Stupid Macedonians.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

It seems like they have provided a "regional" (read Bulgarian) character/identity to some of the other statues going up in Skopje.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

predavnici_ja_prodavaat_makedonija_2001.jpg

Two hardcore BUGAROMANI (LjuBcho Georgievski for VMRO-NP and Antonio Miloshoski for DPMNE) will be heading their respective party's candidate list in the No5 Electoral district and I wonder why that is the case. One would think that a Macedonian nationalist running against an openly declared anti-Macedonian Bulgar such LG would do much better than a not so hidden Crypto-Bulgaroman (i.e. almost openly and publicly declared) that Miloshoski represents. Unless they think there are a lot of Bugaromani in that electoral district?

Last edited by indigen; 04-27-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          It seems like they have provided a "regional" (read Bulgarian) character/identity to some of the other statues going up in Skopje.
          And, BY IMPLICATION, THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR THE MACEDONIAN HISTORICAL NATIONAL IDENTITY (ETHONGENISIS)!!! This a TREASONOUS ACT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER and should have caused OUTRAGE amongst right-thinking Macedonians and their organizations but we are witness to utter silence.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Seeing some are putting down the government, maybe we could balance things with some achievents....

Stavreski: Budget revenues surpassed
            http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18025/45/
            It's always good to see revenues exceeding expectation - the stronger the country the better it can defend itself and move forward.

PM: VMRO-DPMNE Government's report - elaboration of work done, introduction of new political culture
            http://www.mia.com.mk/default.aspx?v...lId=2&pmId=501
            One thing this government has been is a more opennes in the government - something not common in Macedonian governments.

An arena to be proud of, not Only for it's name, but the excellence in its creation making some say definitely in the top 100 stadiums in the world - for little Macedonia, definably a feat of punching above her weight.

Only more good can come from such contacts - both in trade and friendship.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
              And, BY IMPLICATION, THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR THE MACEDONIAN HISTORICAL NATIONAL IDENTITY (ETHONGENISIS)!!! This a TREASONOUS ACT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER and should have caused OUTRAGE amongst right-thinking Macedonians and their organizations but we are witness to utter silence.

http://www.novinite.com/media/images...big_127542.jpg
              I read that link the other day.
              I was too disgusted to comment.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
                Seeing some are putting down the government, maybe we could balance things with some achievents....
                Those 'achievements' have already been discussed. Was that the purpose of your post, to balance the treachery of the government against a football arena and a visit to Japan? Keep your commercial contacts, and I will keep my integrity, you pathetic 'Macedonian'.

fyrOM, it seems that you're still the same provocative pro-government clown you were from a week ago. Start becoming relevant, fast.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  fyrOM, it seems that you're still the same provocative pro-government clown you were from a week ago. Start becoming relevant, fast.
                  SoM what is relevant? just being anti-government? Isn't including the 'good' parts of a picture with any 'bad' parts the only way to see the whole picture?

I noticed Makedonska_Kafana's post about the stadium in his own thread but felt it deserved a mention in short-form (ie it's just the heading ie listing) in support of the the argument the government is not just standing still while only negative things happen.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
                    SoM what is relevant? just being anti-government? Isn't including the 'good' parts of a picture with any 'bad' parts the only way to see the whole picture?
                    I hear what you're saying, but like I said earlier, what you posted has already been done elsewhere. Your only purpose in this regard was to counter the negative elements of the government with some positives - but those positives do not counter the negatives because they relate to matters outside of the negatives, ie; our national integrity.

The government sponsoring some sports arena or a visit to Japan means ZERO to me as a Macedonian, when at the same time they are negotiating our identity with foreigners. Now, for the sake of avoiding the usual circle where people like yourself feign blatant denial despite the facts, probably best to end this discussion here. Or, you could start accepting the facts - the situation isn't rosy, and Gruevski is not progressive where it concerns the Macedonian Cause. And 90% of his actions are evidence of this. I expected more from somebody like yourself, you have the option of free information staring right at your face, yet you continue to provide excuses for Gruevski that are akin to some rambling 'old timers' in a kafana. Surely you can't be that blind and ignorant.

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      a referendum is suicide for the sovereignty of RoM, on all counts, political, cultural, social, everything
                      I dont know why the tool calls for one and says...hey guys lets have a referendum, i am a good boy, i will vote no, you do that too....its like the outcome is already a done deal, and am not liking where its going, not one iota.
                      Шеќеринска: Консензус, па референдум за името
                      Љубиша Николовски

[....]
                      Радмила Шеќеринска, кандидат за премиер од СДСМ.

Во програмата на СДСМ значајно место има решавањето на спорот со името, како услов за забрзани евроатлантски интеграции.

Но за прв пат Социјалдемократите не го отфрлаат референдумот на граѓаните како конечна одлука, која би следела како резултат на претходно постигнат политички консензус околу името на државата.

„Сметаме дека политичките партии им должат на македонските граѓани по ова прашање да постигнат консензус. И ние, за разлика од Владата на Груевски нема да ги делиме партиите ниту граѓаните, туку ќе ги седнеме на една маса и ќе побараме ова прашање да го решиме, во наша полза. Таквото решение усогласено помеѓу сите главни политички партии, сметаме дека ќе биде добро да биде ставено на референдум“, рече Шеќеринска.

За Шеќеринска мора еднаш да престанат поделбите по сите основи кои ги поттикнуваше Владата на Груевски и особено по прашањето на името.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

What are the "differences" between SDSm & DPmNE on the "name issue" now?

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Gruevski is clearly meddling with our identity.

His intention to take it to a referendum is possibly one of the highest acts of treason imaginable. We already know that he had been intending to change the name all along. We know that he is hoping that the Macedonian people change the name, and has already indicated that it is 'necessary'. This is exactly what UMD have been proposing since the beginning.

His intention to put the question of our political existence to a vote is an enormous sign of treachery.

Why wasn't the first referendum valid?
                        Do the invading 'Greeks' have a legitimate 'claim'?
                        Who gave Gruevski the authority to turn our identity into a bargaining chip?
                        Why put our identity under so much risk?

From a legal, moral, ethical, historical point of view, the terms being put to us by the 'Greeks' are simply unacceptable, and not valid. It takes a treacherous and devious politician to ignore the will of the Macedonian people - suggest to them that they have to change the name, and put the question of our political existence to a vote, knowing that between 20 per cent and 25 per cent of the population are Albanians, who want to break away.
                        Last edited by Pelister; 05-03-2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                          What are the "differences" between SDSm & DPmNE on the "name issue" now?
                          The similarities start with the little "m" in their initials and continue right through to agreeing on a referendum to change our identity. I suspect they will both change their little "m" in due course if they have their way with the mACEDONIAN people.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            The similarities start with the little "m" in their initials and continue right through to agreeing on a referendum to change our identity. I suspect they will both change their little "m" in due course if they have their way with the mACEDONIAN people.
                            The differences seem to be SDSM is willing to accept a graphical modifier eg. North Macedonia... VMRO was prepared to accept RM- Skopje to take to referendum if admitted immediately into NATO.

There will be no agreement even Northern Macedonia was accepted because the fine print the greeks will insist on will be we become northern Macedonians and I cannot see anyone accepting this...
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                              VMRO was prepared to accept RM- Skopje to take to referendum if admitted immediately into NATO.
                              I don't believe DPmNE had any intention of taking it to referendum when they capitulated with RMSkopje. What do you rely on when you say this?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

they have allready capitulated by changing the name & not consulting the people.Gruevski is guilty of treason & treacherry.Also they are not asking the people for a name but asking greece which one is suitable.The greeks really don't want any macedonia words in the name that it's original stance & it has said it will no deviate from that.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X