Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Beautiful Risto thank you. I love how all he could do was quote the greek propaganda machine with shit like "undemocratic elections" and "pure bred hellenes" but couldn't answer a simple question about the Macedonian minority.

They say we don't exist, but everyone knows we do... it causes a short circuit in their pathetic little brains trying to explain it.

I had to laugh at the card playing old grk. So bloody true.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

Hah! Cleopatra an ethnic athenian! Who needs the comedy channel with claims like that?
      Farewell Royal.Helas
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
        Hah! Cleopatra an ethnic athenian! Who needs the comedy channel with claims like that?
        Farewell Royal.Helas
        It's a laugh a minute sometimes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Macedonia PM: Greece Doesn't Want Solution

Nikola Gruevski 04 December 2008 Skopje _ Greece is doing everything it can to avoid a deal in the ‘name’ dispute, Macedonia’s Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski is quoted by the MIA state news agency as saying.

On Wednesday, Athens called on Skopje to be more constructive. Greece argued it has strong political will to resolve the name dispute with Macedonia, but blamed Skopje for the current deadlock. Read more: Greece Urges Macedonia “To Be More Constructive”

It is wrong to think that if Skopje makes concessions on the issue of Macedonia’s name, Athens would respond by retreating on the matter of Macedonian identity, Gruevski argued at a local debate in Skopje.

According to all signals, "Greece is not even thinking to retreat in the part on identity," Gruevski alleged. “If Greece does not intend to retreat at all, then why should we show some kind of servility in retreating on the issue of our name.”

Skopje claims that for a settlement to be reached there must be guarantees that the Macedonian identity including the language, will remain referred to as Macedonian.

In April, Greece practically vetoed Macedonia’s invitation to join NATO at the alliance’s summit in Bucharest. It argued that Skopje’s use of the name Macedonia might lead it to make territorial claims over the Greek province of the same name.

This intensified the United Nations’ efforts to find a solution to the dispute but the talks have ground to a halt after last month Skopje took Athens before the International Court of Justice arguing that Athens had broken the 1995 UN accord by blocking Skopje’s membership of NATO. Read more: Macedonia Takes Greece to World Court

On Wednesday, NATO foreign ministers reiterated the conclusions of the Bucharest Summit, saying that Macedonia will enter NATO only after settling the dispute with its southern neighbour.

Meanwhile some media in both countries report a possible continuation of the talks during December. Both sides pledged that they will continue negotiating despite the lawsuit but many analysts fear the talks could turn in to formality with no prospect of reaching a solution soon.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

So why negotiate anything ?

You know how I feel about politicians making unilateral decisions to negotiate the terms of our Constitution without the express and direct consent of the people.

The reason why Gruevski never made his position or his parties position on whether to continue negotiations or not clear before and during the election - is because most Macedonians given the chance to vote on whether anyone should be negotiating their name, would undoubtedly vote no.

So the slime has pulled the wool over the eyes of Macedonians.

p.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Still, I have not yet lost all hope for Gruevski, but I must concede that some of his actions and words in the last few months has initiated in me a slight change of perception about the man. I find this rather disappointing.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
                • Dec 2008

That mother fu.... saied that we understan Bulgarian,yes we do the point of saieing-BISTVO,i'm from eastern Macedonia,and i hardly understand BAJGANI,let me translate to you GRKOMAN!

Az kato Blgarin nje ga razbraha tozi Viničana!!!
                Jas kako Bugarin ne go razbiram toj Viničanec!!
                Jaz kot Bolgar nisem razumel tega Vinčana!!
                Ja kao Bugarin nisam razumeo tog Viničana!!

DO you notice diference ELIN???No Becouse you are the stupid one!!
                Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Still, I have not yet lost all hope for Gruevski, but I must concede that some of his actions and words in the last few months has initiated in me a slight change of perception about the man. I find this rather disappointing.
                  Soldier,

Politics is the art of the possible, not the art of the impossible. A politician will promise his/her constituents heaven and earth to get elected.

With regard to relations with Greece, there is only so much that Macedonia can do and it has nothing to do with political will on the part of Gruevski, but rather the geopolitical realities of the region. Greece is already a member state of NATO, EU, has the largest economy in the region, strongest military in SE Europe and will of course use all those advantages vis a vis any type of political dealings with Macedonia.

It's a realpolitik approach...I think to expect anything less would be naive on our part.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                    Soldier,

Politics is the art of the possible, not the art of the impossible. A politician will promise his/her constituents heaven and earth to get elected.

With regard to relations with Greece, there is only so much that Macedonia can do and it has nothing to do with political will on the part of Gruevski, but rather the geopolitical realities of the region. Greece is already a member state of NATO, EU, has the largest economy in the region, strongest military in SE Europe and will of course use all those advantages vis a vis any type of political dealings with Macedonia.

It's a realpolitik approach...I think to expect anything less would be naive on our part.

Greece has the largest economy in the region and the largest debt, oh yes and people are slowely realising what a shit hole they live in and started burning it. Oh burn baby burn.
                    All good things must end Demos, so will Greece

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                      Greece has the largest economy in the region and the largest debt, oh yes and people are slowely realising what a shit hole they live in and started burning it. Oh burn baby burn.
                      All good things must end Demos, so will Greece
                      Who is realizing it? 2,000 unemployed anarchists and ultra left communists? You'll be waiting a long time if you think a couple thousand scum bags who haven't showered in months, live at home with Mama, are going to bring down Greece.

Jankovska, as per your "shit hole" comment. That "shit hole" has invested over 1 billion euros in your country and is creating jobs which are badly needed in a country with 28-30% unemployment rate.

If that makes us a "shit hole", I wonder what the other countries in the region would be classified as?

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                        Who is realizing it? 2,000 unemployed anarchists and ultra left communists? You'll be waiting a long time if you think a couple thousand scum bags who haven't showered in months, live at home with Mama, are going to bring down Greece.

Jankovska, as per your "shit hole" comment. That "shit hole" has invested over 1 billion euros in your country and is creating jobs which are badly needed in a country with 28-30% unemployment rate.

If that makes us a "shit hole", I wonder what the other countries in the region would be classified as?

Haha and if you think that your country is so well off than you need to wake up and smell the coffee. you have one of the most corupted gov in the EU, you have the highest debt in the EU, you are not friends with the US at the moment, and once the credit crunch really starts a good squeese on Europe you will realise just how much your country will loose.
                        As for the jobs you have created, hehe you can take all of the and stick them up your arse, you have created 'jobs' but how many months have those people not been paid for? How much money has it cost the gov and the country having the Greeks cover all taxes etc. One by one are coming out.
                        But hey i will sit in my country still grow my potatos and carry on saying burn baby burn, I hope you burn to the ground. The colapse of the EU is in fron of us, I think Greece will hit hard and I say good.

Comment

• Demos
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          Haha and if you think that your country is so well off than you need to wake up and smell the coffee. you have one of the most corupted gov in the EU, you have the highest debt in the EU, you are not friends with the US at the moment, and once the credit crunch really starts a good squeese on Europe you will realise just how much your country will loose.
                          As for the jobs you have created, hehe you can take all of the and stick them up your arse, you have created 'jobs' but how many months have those people not been paid for? How much money has it cost the gov and the country having the Greeks cover all taxes etc. One by one are coming out.
                          But hey i will sit in my country still grow my potatos and carry on saying burn baby burn, I hope you burn to the ground. The colapse of the EU is in fron of us, I think Greece will hit hard and I say good.
                          Jankovska,

Whoever does not want to work for Greek businesses in Macedonia is free to leave their jobs. I'm sure no one is putting a gun to their heads and forcing them to work. And even if they did leave, I'm pretty certain another 20 will be waiting in line to take their place, so no worries. As for Greece collapsing, that has more so to do with wishful thinking and nothing to do with pragmatism.

Corruption exists in all governments around the world.

Comment

• Venom
                            • Sep 2008

No one is forcing them to work there? Except you mother fuckers and your French cohorts who do your fucking best to fuck up our country as much as you can.

Have you ever been to Macedonia? Dumb fucking apologist.
                            S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

greece has the 3rd largest debt in the world in absolute terms. i am not sure how long it will be bale to sustain such a debt and what will happen when that debt is called.

Comment

• Demos
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                                No one is forcing them to work there? Except you mother fuckers and your French cohorts who do your fucking best to fuck up our country as much as you can.

Have you ever been to Macedonia? Dumb fucking apologist.

The French have always displayed Philhellenic attitudes and always supported my country. We are very good allies indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X