Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Why are they negotiating our identity, again?

Has anyone actually explained why? Has anyone actually said anything about the terms that Greece and Europe have put to us? Any criticism at all?

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Our politicians are tools. Hey lets have a referendum guys, and I will vote against a name change cos I am a cool dude....he is an absolute idiot.
      Incidentally, my name is actually Juliana...I dont give a damn what anyone calls me , but, I am the only one that can change my name....who gives those tools the right to negotaite away our identity. Am mighty pissed off!!!!!
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Gruevski's acceptance of referendum, a betrayal?

Either Macedonia or Nothing

Its about time too

Најновије вести, анализе и извештаји са лица места из Србије, Балкана и света. Будите у току са политичким, друштвеним и пословним трендовима
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

then why hold a referendum????!!!!
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            then why hold a referendum????!!!!
            .............???

Prolet, are you for a referendum?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, No Chance why hold a referendum when the Premier and President have no intentions of voting for it? It will be a waste of time,money and effort.

SOM, Whats your opinion on Gruevski getting tough on the name issue?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Hardly Prolet have a look at the posts in the earlier thread referendum on Macedonian name.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Prolet, what exactly are you referring to with regard to Gruevski "getting tough" on the issue? What has he done?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

prolet, am sorry I am so confused.
                    gruevski is holding a referendum for god's sake where he dribbles his verbal diarrhea that he will be voting No.
                    Please refer to thread i posted
                    the very fact he is holding and sanctioning a referendum shows he is playing some bullshit game.

Comment

• Simply Macedonian
                      • Feb 2010

I am disturbed by Gruevski's interview on several fronts.
                      First of all, why hold a referendum at all if you are against the proposal.
                      What is more significant is that Gruevski says he is against Northern Macedonia for erga omnes use (use everywhere)
                      He is implicitly implying that he would accept northern Macedonia "only" for international use and Republic of Macedonia at home. What is the key is the international name, not what we are called at home.
                      I'm very disappointed at this interview.
                      I honestly believe the Macedonian public is being prepared for an eventual "solution" which I believe the "Greeks" will accept, Northern Macedonia for international use (the key) and Republic of Macedonia at home.
                      This is a disaster.
                      What the world calls us is the key. That's what the "Greeks" want. Northern Macedonia in the media, at conferences, in books, everywhere.
                      This is unacceptable. And i simply don't understand why advisers in Macedonia's government think this is a good solution. It's a disaster.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Money, money, money, must be funny in a traitor's world..........

2 words. High treason.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Gruevski, what the hell are you on about?
                          If Nimetz makes a proposal and the UN accepts it, it is up to you to tell them all to fuck off. Not advise the public to vote against it in a referendum. What a joke of a country. This is the reward for apathy ladies and gentlemen.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

SOM, Its quite clear that Gruevski doesnt want to change our name and he has stood in the way for a long time now. His whole aim is for a referendum to be called so that once it fails he will go back to Nemetz and say see our citizens dont want to change our name.

Lets look at it in another way, the Greek side is constantly portraying Gruevski as a hard line nationalist who is stubborn and does not want a compromise so if a referendum goes ahead and fails which it will because VMRO will bring out the campaigns that even the Albanians will vote against and it will come back to the UN,EU and Nato that our people dont want a name change and that Greece is forcing our people to change our name while a referendum is the most democratic way to solve this question however there is a risk to it all. Im personally not in favor and i dont want any name change, but thats just my opinion.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Prolet, if RoM had balls they would tell Greece, bulgaria, Serbia and the Eu to fuck off.
                              That is if they are serious about not negotiating, and keeping our name.

Its quite simple, really.
                              Something stinks - a bit like a fish, starts from the head until the rest goes off

does not take a genius to work out a big game is being played

a disgusting one at that where the identity of a people is now at stake, for heavens sake Prolet, i toom you for someone a bit smarter than the anology you have just provided in the tool's defense

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                And what will a name change achieve?
                                I don't think its a question of whether it will change anything or not, I just think there is a feeling that its out of their hands. There is a sence of inevitability about it.

Again thats just my thoughts, and I hope I'm wrong.

As I said these people hate the Greeks and Albanians as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X