Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

This is one of the most fundamental flaws in Macedonia. I hope any changes do not merely support VMRO ... that in fact it helps lead to a more transparent, impartial and just legal system. We could kid ourselves and say "we are the birthplace of justice" thanks to Justinian but the reality is quite different.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Greek Navy members threaten Macedonians

Prime Minister
      It is with utmost disgrace I read comments and see videos of the "elite Forces" of the Greek Navy threatening the Macedonian people on Greek Independence Day in full public view.
      This is a despicable racist act and threatens the very fibre of human rights and should serve as a reminder to the entire civilised world of behaviour that is unacceptable by international standards.
      I demand that the appropriate consideration be afforded to this issue and moreso the appropriate actions put in place to deal with the matter on an international level! This matter must be brought before the UN, NATO, EU and all human rights movements throughout the world, Greece must be held accountable for the actions of it's military which if left unpunished will foster an atmosphere of hatred, fear and racism throughout Europe!
      I demand you take immediate action and involve all responsible parties in bringing these racist/extremist animals to justice.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Prime Minister
        It is with utmost disgrace I read comments and see videos of the "elite Forces" of the Greek Navy threatening the Macedonian people on Greek Independence Day in full public view.
        This is a despicable racist act and threatens the very fibre of human rights and should serve as a reminder to the entire civilised world of behaviour that is unacceptable by international standards.
        I demand that the appropriate consideration be afforded to this issue and moreso the appropriate actions put in place to deal with the matter on an international level! This matter must be brought before the UN, NATO, EU and all human rights movements throughout the world, Greece must be held accountable for the actions of it's military which if left unpunished will foster an atmosphere of hatred, fear and racism throughout Europe!
        I demand you take immediate action and involve all responsible parties in bringing these racist/extremist animals to justice.
        I support this notion!
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Prime Minister, say this in support of President Ivanov:

"It is not enough that those who did it are replaced. I believe it is not a time for replacement, but a change, a change of Greece's attitude towards neighbors. This is what we expect from them", underlined President Gjorge Ivanov.
          Show some solidarity with consistency, enough cloak and dagger. We are Macedonians and we will succeed.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

referendum on Macedonian name

Народниот театар „Антон Панов“ од Струмица утре премиерно ќе ја изведе претставата „Ни ќар ни зијан“ од Братислав Димитров во режија на Синиша Евтимов. Најавувајки ја новата претстава, уметничкиот директор Драги Маџиров денеска истакна дека ова е трета премиера во годинашната сезона на Струмичкиот театар, а втора во соработка со режисерот Евтимов.

Груевски: Референдум за Република Северна Македонија - Јас ќе гласам против
            25.04.2010 - 16:40 | Македонија
            - Доколку биде ставен предлогот Република Северна Македонија, за севкупна употреба и официјално тој предлог биде доставен до преговарачот Нимиц јас тој предлог ќе го ставам пред граѓаните на референдумско изјаснување. А доколку ве интересира мојот личен став јас ќе гласам против, изјави премиерот Никола Груевски.

Премиерот е гостин во магазинот Ние со Драган Антоновски.

Повеќе одговори и ставови на премиерот Груевски за приватизацијата, декриминализацијата, судството, економијата во магазинот Ние во недела во 16 часот на програмата на Сител.

Поврзани вести

All i can say is WTF is it going to a referendum at all you stupid dumbfuarks
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

YouTube - Jonce Hristovski - Edno ime imame

EDO IME IMAME

Born in Australia , a little girl went overseas almost 40 years ago and sang this chubby hand on heart na matitsa za iselnenitse.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

I sense the Macedonian Politicians prefer to use a smoke screen, a peoples vote rather then doing it on their own.

This is the wrong way and dangerous too we cant say a ref will succeed and if it does then will this talk fest be dead that is if they can pass this through without the Hypocrites of the EU saying they are against the Macedonian People deciding for themselves - the pillars of Freedom working not

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The last referendum was a complete failure for Macedonia. Clearly the results can be manipulated in any number of ways. What makes anyone think it would necessarily express the will of Macedonians?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Peoples vote you say Frank, what percentage of recent influx since 1991 is there Albanians calling for a greater Albania within Rom??
                    And as RTG states referendums can be manipulated and I dont trust the politicians there, monies are being exchanged, its all too much bullshit
                    Take the referendum to the diaspora - it will be NO.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

What concerns me is that I have asked a few people about the name issue, one a singer that frequents MKD and another was my cousin.

They both expect it to change to Northern Macedonia. I know my cousin, he hates the Greeks and Albos (politically).

This really concerns me, have macos had enough to the point they will comprimise? Its not their fault, I think they consider there is no alternative.

Has anybody else spoken to people from MKD? What is the feeling on the street?

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

And what will a name change achieve?

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          And what will a name change achieve?
                          Some people are deluded (which luckily are the minority) that if we change our name to Severna Makedonija we will get into the EU and Nato. The fact of the matter is we will eventually get into these groups without a name change anyway, the Greek lobby is close to running out of steam. Many people are sick of the name dispute and really have moved on. A name change will achieve nothing except to embarass the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia as Macedonia will achieve her objectives with her current constitutional name.

Short answer: Nothing except for national embarassment.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Julie its kind of like if you call yourself Julie we wont let you go to work until you call yourself Julia. As long as it was one employer you would tell them to stick it up their jumper but if he convinces all the other employers in the city to do the same then you have a problem.

You will recall in the thread re passport issuing to the diasporaI said my first thought a referendum is coming. As RTG pointed out elections and referendums can be manipulated and the danger is 90 percent of Macedonian citizens may not want it and the morning after it passes they will be asking themselve who voted for it and who’s lying that they didn’t while tricky greek the USA and eu are shouting each other shots of ouzo bourbon and schnaps.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

This is completely the wrong time for a referendum. The greeks have a number of pressures on them now which will increase in the near future especialy if the egej Macedonians suing the greeks brings the egej plight to the forfront of international news. The saying all publicity is good publicity does not work for everything. that’s why its quick lets squeeze Macedonia to a decission now.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

A referendum is not necessary and is going backwards for Macedonia. Are we then going to expect a referendum on the name of our people, our language, etc? Is Gruevski going to throw his hands up in the air and say 'referendum' but claim to vote 'no'? Easy way of sliming out of a difficult situation that needs to be tackled head on.

Nikola Gruevski will lose much more than the support of the Macedonian people if he follows this path.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X