Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

TK, Because under the Macedonian Constitution no Vlada is allowed to interfere with the Church, the most he can do is tell MPC to resolve it and thats it.

He did however through UJP sent them a tax bill dating back from 1995, each sveshtenik has to pay hundreds of thousands of denars in unpaid taxes.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

I agree with Pelister. Gruevski keeps on pushing for solutions, name changes blah blah. That should never ever ever be an option.And we all very well know Republica Makedonija Skopje was propsed by our gov but Greece refused. I can not ever trust anyone who is still part of the name talks and who is 'looking' for a solution. The solution is simple, we are Macedonian, anyone who has a problem with that can screw themselves. Simple

As for Ljube i was right about him from the begining when everyone was calling him Brat Ljube (told you so) and I was almost 'killed' for attacking him like now for attacking Grujo. I remember the whole of maknews was against me regarding this low being and now most are against me regarding Gruevski. The Gruevski government is not working for the good of Macedonia, the are not honest. Wake up all of you.
      I voted them and I regret that choice dearly now

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Why is he a vojvoda?

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Paul/Pelister's argument is as follows:

1. Gruevski is involved in negotiations. Therefore, in the opinion of Paul/Pelister he must be for a name change.

2. The SDSM opposition allege that Gruevski accepted a name change with the word Skopje. Therefore, in the opinion of Paul/Pelister, Gruevski wants and accepts a name change.

He of course ignores all evidence to the contrary and he concludes the word 'solution' to be synonymous with 'name change', whereas Gruevski's meaning of the word 'solution' is 'finding a way to have Greece stop blocking Macedonia'. Gruevski refers to that (the blocking) as the 'problem', and he says that quite clearly (see latest interviews where it is quite black and white) while Paul thinks he refers to the name, as the 'problem'.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Can you please refer me to the relevant sources and citations (and their context) concerning the apparent acceptance of a name change by Nikola Gruevski. Nothing I have seen to date holds any water, I have no problem being proven wrong, but the lack of corroboration renders the suggestion quite fanciful.
            Jankovska, the same question applies, please show me a source for this allegation.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Surly you've figured it out by now
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Jankovska, Surly you've figured it out by now
                Obviously I haven't that's why I am asking.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, He's our best ever leader, ako nekoj ne go skini ke ni ja sredi drzhavata.

I just dont like the word Vojvoda because too many others before him had this name and they all turned out to be traitors in the end, its like a curse.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

I don't need to quote anything that liar has said. He is still invloved in the negotations, he keeps on calling for a solution, he did nothing after the VETO so to be the guy is a waste of time.
                    Rogi the difference between Grujo and SDSM, with him people saw hope and he will take it away from them. He has a chance to stick it to Greece and he did NOTHING> Why should I support a guy like that? Why? He is taxing the already heavy taxed people, he is pushing the poor Macedonian over the edge and still negiotiating our name? Who the hell does he think he is?
                    What does he want to do, push the people to desepration (money wise) so they will start thinking EU is the only option and than bum Name Change. If he carrys on like this in one year I guarantee you that 110% of the people will want to join EU at any cost because those people need to feed their families. Something Grujo keeps on making harder and harder for everyone

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                      Why is he a vojvoda?
                      because of his patriotic and fair style to steer...therefore he is for me a vojvoda.
                      1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by jankovska View Post
                        i don't need to quote anything that liar has said. He is still invloved in the negotations, he keeps on calling for a solution, he did nothing after the veto so to be the guy is a waste of time.
                        Rogi the difference between grujo and sdsm, with him people saw hope and he will take it away from them. He has a chance to stick it to greece and he did nothing> why should i support a guy like that? Why? He is taxing the already heavy taxed people, he is pushing the poor macedonian over the edge and still negiotiating our name? Who the hell does he think he is?
                        What does he want to do, push the people to desepration (money wise) so they will start thinking eu is the only option and than bum name change. If he carrys on like this in one year i guarantee you that 110% of the people will want to join eu at any cost because those people need to feed their families. Something grujo keeps on making harder and harder for everyone
                        ами како иначе ?
                        тој морат нели да глумит пред јавноста...ако би кажувале сите политичари вистината, за 3 дена ќе дојде 3ти светски рат.

грујо немат да не продајет како предавникот бошковски.

главно мојата подршка ја имат.
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

My arse is sore with all the fence sitting I do in relation to Gruevski.
                          He has moments of clarity.
                          He is a politician and needs to be politically correct pretty much all of the time. However, Jankovska makes some strong points as well. The economic blackmailing is being imposed on Macedonia and Gruevski is clearly following higher orders. He can simply pull out of negotiations, he has not done this and it would be the clearest sign we could ever receive in relation to his reputation.

I repeat, he has not done this.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

He will be a vojvoda for me when he says "Negotiations stop now!"
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                              • Dec 2009

true. but the church has a lot of influence on the government, and vice versa.

yes unpaid taxes, exactly, all the money they take in tips for services.

Comment

Working...
                              X