X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

nice, found more photos here,

Kevin Rudd welcomes Gruevski Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has officially welcomed Nikola Gruevski, the Prime Minister of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, to Australia. Today the two will sig…
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

they are the same pics, both sites.

must be a greek at aap because this is what the pics are listed as : AUSTRALIA FYROM DIPLOMACY (13)

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

hahahaa, crap i just realised, i just saw 6 in the first link, the copyright in the photos shit me.

AAP probably stands for Athens Acropolis Photos.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Gruevski's words on Macedonian unity are unacceptable, Bulgarian President says

Bulgarian President Georgi Purvanov has hit out at a statement by Macedonian prime minister Nikola Gruevski that only in Australia did Macedonians have the unique opportunity to live together with their compatriots from the Aegean (in Greece) and Pirin mountain (in Bulgaria).

Purvanov described Gruevski's statement as "unacceptable", Bulgarian news agency BTA said on October 29 2009.

Purvanov, who arrived in Canberra on October 28 2009, in what is the first visit by a Bulgarian head of state to Australia, was asked to comment on Gruevski's statement made while the Macedonian prime minister was in Australia few days previously.

On October 26, meeting representatives of the Macedonian community in Australia, Gruevski reportedly said "here in Australia, the Macedonians have the unique opportunity to live altogether as one; the Aegean Macedonians and the Pirin Macedonians. That doesn't happen in your mother country".

According to Macedonian media, Gruevski asked the Macedonian community in Australia not to divide on a geographical basis because "there are no such thing as Vardar Macedonians or Pirin or Aegean Macedonians but just Macedonians".

According to Purvanov, Gruevski's words were not only unacceptable but a sign for territorial claims expressed by Gruevski.

"I accept Gruevski's position with dismay," Purvanov said. "It is unacceptable especially because Macedonia has the ambition to become an European Union member," he said.

According to him, Macedonia had to follow all EU membership criteria which demanded that controversial issues be left aside from the EU.

Purvanov said that Bulgarian support for Macedonia's EU membership efforts was "not unconditional" and depended to a great extent on Macedonian behaviour and all withdrawal of territorial claims, BTA said.
          Sorry Georgi, I am proof that you are a liar.
          "I accept Gruevski's position with dismay," Purvanov said
          Get used to accepting the position and enjoy your dismay.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Exactly Risto. My family that still reside in Pirin are also proof that he is a liar.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

If there is anything that exeplifies that Macedonians do exist.They are hardworking people not only in Australia but everywhere else.THe onus is on the governments to respect their identity.Sadly whil'st Australia is a democracy it does not respect our identity & refers to us as Fyrom which is a nonsensical name concocted by greece to keep Macedonia at bay.Simply because greece wants to monopolise the name.
              I'm sure that prime minister Georgi wants macedonia to be divided so that he can take advantage is totally unaceptable.
              On the other hand Prime ministerNikola Gruevski advocates unity as one Macedonia which is acceptable.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

has anyone maybe a video of gruevski´s speech!?

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

I don't see any territorial claims in Gruevski's statement.

All he says, that there are only Macedonians, and not Egejci, Pirinci and Vardarci.

But they will put the territorial claims in his mouth if they need it, just to abuse his statement.

Bulgarians are learning fast from their Greek fellows.
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Bulgaria PM: Macedonian Prime Minister Was Misunderstood

Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, said Friday the recent statement his Macedonian counterpart Nikola Gruevski had been misunderstood.
                    Borisov said this in Brussels, as quoted by Darik Radio, regarding a statement Nikola Gruevski made recently in Australia, which Bulgarian President Parvanov interpreted as raising territorial claims towards Bulgaria.
                    “Mr. Gruevski and I attended the meeting of EU leaders from the European People’s Party last night, which is when he first reacted. As far as I understand, he never intended his words to be understood that way. We are not the kind of people who would blow this issue out of proportion once he has said that was not what he meant,” Borisov declared.

izvor: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=109465
                    :P

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Nikola Gruevski on Quest CNN

Notice how many times Macedonia is mentioned and writen. Not FYROM. hehehe

YouTube - Премиерот Ðикола ГруевÑки за CNN (18.11.09)
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I didn't know he can carry himself that well in english, I think he did ok, Gruevski isn't an idiot by any stretch, I like him, I just hope he doesn't sell out.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

HOT! I'd do him!

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                            HOT! I'd do him!
                            hehehehe Richard Quest is not that hot but what do i know i'm a bloke
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

He carried himself extremely well.
                              Notwithstanding this, I would not do him.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Hahaha........
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X