X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    He provided you a concrete and legitimate example why a communication difficulty, caused by spite, demonstrates potential difficulties when a common language is withheld by choice - not imposed by virtue of being "official"
    Then if that's what he would have said, that's where the conversation would have went. But, this is what he said:

"Unless you want to end up with this kind of spiteful behaviour, a country should have one official language"

Moreover, he even quoted me in his post, suggesting that this is what he was getting at (by calling this notion silly):

"Further, I believe countries should not have any official languages. "

All this leads me to believe he was specifically referring to having an official language, and not what you suggest he was suggesting.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

What do we have in macedonia.We have a nation & a state.We allready have an official language called MACEDONIAN.The problem is the albanians are telling the macedonians they don't want to learn the macedonian language.Well look at all decent western democracies.You don't learn the language you don't get to eat.Vicsand the place is called macedonia its supposed to be a soveregn country.I would be calling in the military & wipe them off the face of macedonia.They are not desrving to carry the title of minorities because they don't like being ctizens of macedonia.Your buddies should pack their bags.It so happens that the stupid macedonian govt is very very vey tolerant of albanian bullshit.Pretty soon they'll take the rest of the country.Gruevski has got no balls any other country would not put up with bullshit.Yes albanians do have rights their rights should be limited to macedonian CITIZENS rights & no more.FUCKING stupid politicians have allowed this to happen they are all traitors to the cause.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Then if that's what he would have said, that's where the conversation would have went. But, this is what he said:

"Unless you want to end up with this kind of spiteful behaviour, a country should have one official language"

Moreover, he even quoted me in his post, suggesting that this is what he was getting at (by calling this notion silly):

"Further, I believe countries should not have any official languages. "

All this leads me to believe he was specifically referring to having an official language, and not what you suggest he was suggesting.
        vicsinad
        Here's what you said:-

B) As I stated a couple of times, one should not have to know the language of the majority in order to be a citizen of a country. Further, I believe countries should not have any official languages.

Here's what he said:-

Maybe the silliest statement I have ever read. (reffering to "not have any official languages")Followed by:-

Unless you want to end up with this kind of spiteful behaviour,( this is what the link refers to) a country should have one official language...no more and no less. ( if you want to have the spiteful behaviour demonstrated in the link, don't have any official language)
        - he called your notion silly, provided you with evidence of why it's silly and then provided you a solution to your sillyness.
        You manged to twist and turn, avoid and deflect, argue and contraire, only to eventually demonstrate how silly you really were!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

How does

"if you want to have the spiteful behaviour demonstrated in the link, don't have any official language"

support anything you just said, or he just said, when the kind of behavior demonstrated comes from Quebec, a place with an official language? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a link to a place where there is no official language and that spiteful behavior occurred? Furthermore, even if he had, how do isolated incidents show, not just a direct cause, but even a correlation between a country not having an official language and the type of spiteful behavior demonstrated in the link?

One could easily interpret, from the link he posted, that having an official language in an area where two or more languages are spoken by different peoples leads to such spiteful behavior!

Makedonche, the only thing that's really silly is you trying to defend the indefensible...now that's silly!

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Victor,

What minority "rights" do you support for the Albanians in Macedonia?
            Victor, I won't ask you again. Let me know if you need a few days to think about it.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

Victor, I won't ask you again. Let me know if you need a few days to think about it.
              Which MTO Forum rule am I violating by not addressing your question?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Which MTO Forum rule am I violating by not addressing your question?
                Don't say I didn't warn you.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Don't say I didn't warn you.
                  Ah, Tom...don't you just love the free and democratic exchanges!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Vic how about if I ask you that question
                    "What minority "rights" do you support for the Albanians in Macedonia?"

You can simply say no comment if you like. It is not a hard question to answer
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      Vic how about if I ask you that question
                      "What minority "rights" do you support for the Albanians in Macedonia?"

You can simply say no comment if you like. It is not a hard question to answer
                      I've already stated many times why I am not addressing that issue.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I've already stated many times why I am not addressing that issue.
                        You've asked many questions and others have had the decency to answer, including myself. You're next post had better address that question.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Why it is ok if your Albanian, I guess the framework agreement is looking after you.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

You've asked many questions and others have had the decency to answer, including myself. You're next post had better address that question.
                            I have answered most other questions from other people, including many of yours, even when you've shown nothing but disrespect in your responses. But you were never interested in thoughtful or productive engagement of that particular issue, as evidenced by your initial banning.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              Why it is ok if your Albanian, I guess the framework agreement is looking after you.
                              See, I've mentioned several times on this forum I am Macedonian. But people decided to make up their own truths... so much for Macedonian "Truth" Forum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

vicsinad still has not answered what he dislikes about the Framework Agreement yet likes the Badinter principle as it applies to the benefit of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia.

I think he should be banned simply for being disingenuous on this forum.

He can come back as another identity.

UMD avoided many lines of questioning on this forum and then quietly faded away.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X