X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

A very successful trip to Russia by Gruevski. More such developments should occur, particularly when EU and NATO entry seem further and further away.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

i'd rather do things our way than to be a slave of nato or eu.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chentovist
        Banned
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        i'd rather do things our way than to be a slave of nato or eu.

I agree. EU/NATO membership only means more rights for albanians, and possibly federalisation of R.Macedonia. I would like to see Macedonia give the EU and NATO the finger, and instead join the CSTO and pursue bilateral and multi-lateral trade with other nations. This would preserve Macedonia's independence and end the shiptar problem. I mean, just imagine, Macedonia could join the CSTO and invite CSTO troops on it's territory. It could then tear-up the Ohrid Agreement and wait and see what the shiptars would do....my guess is they would either stay and be quiet or move to Kosovo, Albania or elsewhere because there would be no NATO-CSTO war over any shiptars.....

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

How likely would it be for Macedonia to join CSTO? I imagine it would have to be a very swift action such that there is less chance of more conflict while Macedonia is in a no-mans-land regarding formalised international military allegiance. This is where nationalist Albanians would koristi gužva so to speak. With the constant NATO rhetoric, it'd be seen as quite a backflip to move towards CSTO instantly. Are there any ideas as to how this could be done? Could there perhaps be a bilateral military agreement that Macedonia could sign with Russia?
          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• chentovist
            Banned
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
            How likely would it be for Macedonia to join CSTO? I imagine it would have to be a very swift action such that there is less chance of more conflict while Macedonia is in a no-mans-land regarding formalised international military allegiance. This is where nationalist Albanians would koristi gužva so to speak. With the constant NATO rhetoric, it'd be seen as quite a backflip to move towards CSTO instantly. Are there any ideas as to how this could be done? Could there perhaps be a bilateral military agreement that Macedonia could sign with Russia?
            I'm not quite sure of the mechanics of it, but I believe the CSTO have an open door policy. They are now considering sending peace-making troops into Syria, and so are looking to match NATO in this regard. NATO's rejection of Macedonia - twice, is a clear signal that Macedonia should seek alternative relations. Bilateral agreements with Russia would be a great start.

Comment

• Coolski
              • Sep 2008

i can see the logic, but the execution would need to be swift. Macedonia has simply placed all of its political eggs in the NATO basket in terms of international relations and also public opinion manipulation.
              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• chentovist
                Banned
                • Feb 2012

i can see the logic, but the execution would need to be swift. Macedonia has simply placed all of its political eggs in the NATO basket in terms of international relations and also public opinion manipulation.
                Well I think that given NATO's backing of Greek vetoes, and the open rejection of the ICC decision, the Macedonian govt has a good case to sell to the people. eg. in the interests of protecting the Macedonian national identity, and Macedonia's name, we need to seek alternative arrangements to NATO and the best alternative is CSTO....

Comment

• Coolski
                  • Sep 2008

it may be easy to sell Russian cooperation to ethnic Macedonians, but i'm 100% certain that the ethnic Albanians would see it is a green light for conflict, with clear western support. It's what they're always waiting for. This is why such an agreement would need to be signed as soon as possible so as to not have this vulnerable period at all.

Comment

• chentovist
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2012

it may be easy to sell Russian cooperation to ethnic Macedonians, but i'm 100% certain that the ethnic Albanians would see it is a green light for conflict, with clear western support. It's what they're always waiting for. This is why such an agreement would need to be signed as soon as possible so as to not have this vulnerable period at all.
                    I agree. Immediate membership would need to occur, and then Macedonia would be protected from any external state attack. Internally though, Macedonian security forces would need to quash any shiptar rebellion.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Честитка од Груевски по повод почетокот &#1085

четврток, 19 јули 2012, 17:13 nova makedonia paper.

Македонија
                      Честитка од Груевски по повод почетокот на Рамазанските пости

Претседателот на Владата на Република Македонија Никола Груевски, по повод почетокот на Рамазанските пости испрати честитка до поглаварот на Исламската верска заедница во Република Македонија, Реис Ул Улема Хадзи Сулејман Ефенди Реџепи и до верниците од исламска вероисповест во државата

- Месецот Рамазан за Вас е месец на толеранција, љубов и добрина, време на заедништво, радост и хармонија. Времето на сериозна насоченост кон вредностите нека ви даде дополнителна мудрост, сила и концентрација. Нека времето поминато во пост Ви биде исполнето со молитва и многу чисти мисли и дејанија. Добрата мисла нека Ве води, ифтарската вечера нека ги сплоти сите ваши роднини, пријатели и познаници, а воздршката нека ги успокои Вашите срца, а празнувањето нека Ве доближи до Бога, стои во честитката.

- Во духот на вредностите кои ги сплотуваат сите верници, да продолжиме да дејствуваме во интерес на заедничките цели и приоритети, за добробит на граѓаните и развој на Република Македонија. Испраќајќи Ви најискрени честитки, Ви посакувам Рамазан на секој Ваш дом да му донесе многу дарови, милост, бериќет и проштевање, се додава во честитката од премиерот Никола Груевски.
                      Last edited by George S.; 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• machorot
                        • May 2010

време e за Груевски да си го пикнe Рамазан в'гас

Comment

• Čento
                          • Mar 2012

А кај нас кога имаме Божиќ ни еден Шиптар не ни честитува. Груевски, џабе им се пикаш в' гз.
                          Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

The capitulatist & compromisisor.Like the other traitors he is a willing participant & now with his best wishes to the ramadan shiptars he is showing them that he is a good lapdog.The shiptars say jump & gruevski the lapdog he is, he say's how high .The shptars hate us & don't give a shit as long as they get the whole of macedonia the will be happy.
                            Last edited by George S.; 07-22-2012, 04:03 PM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

PM Gruevski admits to cracks in Coalition

PM Gruevski admits to cracks in Coalition

There is a crisis in the Government's coalition as a result of altering in attitude of some members of DUI leadership since the last parliamentary elections, who do not act fairly as before, and the crown of this behaviour is the event in Slupcane, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski told reporters on Wednesday.

We don't wish for early parliamentary election but if DUI (Democratic Union for Integration) estimates it is necessary we are ready for that, the PM said.

In the three years before the last elections, DUI as a coalition partner was fair and respected the reached agreements, which was also the case with VMRO-DPMNE, Gruevski said. But this year, maybe because DUI considers that its MPs cover the parliament's majority for VMRO-DPMNE, which has 56 deputies, or due to other reasons, the party's attitude has changed. Gruevski said he talked on several occasions with DUI leader, pointing out that some individuals had been acting inappropriately. The (Slupcane event) was the crown of such inappropriate behaviour, which doesn't contribute to realization of neither DUI goals nor the issues that are important for ethnic Albanians in Macedonia, but only to creating tensions. So, yes there is a crisis in the Government's coalition, the PM said.

Preserving the honesty and fairness in any partnership is rather important for me, Gruevski said.

"The preservation of our and the dignity of the Macedonian people and the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia is of exceptional importance for us and we will not allow nobody to step on the Macedonian dignity at any price. Last year the citizens entrusted us to lead the Government for the next three years in line with our defined programme and that is what we wish and make attempts to do," Gruevski said.
                              VMRO-DPMNE, he said, wishes to respect everybody, all ethic communities, all citizens of the Republic of Macedonia, having no desire to play with the feelings of other ethnic communities. But if someone else wishes to do so and considers it is a way for gaining certain political points, then I believe in this case he has chosen the wrong partner. VMRO-DPMNE is not a partner that will allow somebody to undermine, humiliate and play with its feelings and dignity, Gruevski said.

PM Gruevski says Slupcane event bad move, DM Besimi's regret - positive one
                              The event in Slupcane was a private excursion of the Defense Minister, Fatmir Besimi, or his party task, while his regret expressed today in regard to this event offers opportunity for calming the situation, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski told reporters on Wednesday.
                              "He had neither asked nor would have gotten an approval from the Government for some kind of an official honoring or visiting of that place. It is even worst that he went there with uniformed persons and thus hurt the feelings of Macedonians. I've heard that he expressed regret today over this event. It is good that he has realized that (his move) was neither visionary or an act of brave leadership, but one that brings harm to inter-ethnic relations and creates tension," Gruevski said.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/21677/1/

Comment

• Coolski
                                • Sep 2008

Does this mean that there will be a cabinet re-shuffle getting rid of that Besimi fuckwit from the Defense ministry?

Comment

Working...
                                X