X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

He didnt say it was about integrity or soverignty. He said it was of Strategic value as if he has his sights on neighboring countries in the long term of course. Its not something he can do with military force or anything overnite, but I get the feeling he is trying to get the ball rolling for future aspirations based on "human and minority rights"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Are you serious Voltron?
      By suggesting Macedonia does not deserve to be called Macedonia, it is indeed of strategic value to Greece. Not that I would want to put words in (the anti-Macedonian) Gruevski's mouth or anything ... but this seems quite obvious.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

No, I didnt say that exactly. Im just saying that I get the feeling he has ulterior motives.
        If relations were better and the trust was there, it probably wouldnt be an issue. But the way things have been happening it comes off with a wrong vibe.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          , it is indeed of strategic value to Greece. Not that I would want to put words in (the anti-Macedonian) Gruevski's mouth or anything ... but this seems quite obvious.
          Wait, so you are agreeing with me ? You see it as a future pretense for future aspirations ?

Comment

• Big Chukalo
            • Sep 2011

Take off the tin foil hat Voltron

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              He didnt say it was about integrity or soverignty. He said it was of Strategic value as if he has his sights on neighboring countries in the long term of course. Its not something he can do with military force or anything overnite, but I get the feeling he is trying to get the ball rolling for future aspirations based on "human and minority rights"
              And? So what?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

So ? Then lets not act bewildered if you see reisistance to these types of actions. Thats all. Lets call a spade a spade and not kid ourselves.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

So ? Then lets not act bewildered if you see reisistance to these types of actions. Thats all. Lets call a spade a spade and not kid ourselves.
                  You're the only one kidding yourself Voltron, pretending that Macedonia is "Greek". Greece is an occupying force that oppresses the local Macedonian population. We've never been under any illusion about that.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    You're the only one kidding yourself Voltron, pretending that Macedonia is "Greek". Greece is an occupying force that oppresses the local Macedonian population. We've never been under any illusion about that.
                    Things are getting better nowadays. You should see for yourself oneday. Wouldnt hurt.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Voltron i hope you are banned for good this time .You and your govt are scum for the way it treats minorities & not giving them their rights.First of all you seem to be insulting us by denying that we even exist & you advocate that minorities have no rights,they all seem ok to you.It's only scum & a moron that would deny that.Voltron you are seing how far you can go & pusshing your luck.
                      Last edited by George S.; 05-31-2012, 10:29 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Wait, so you are agreeing with me ? You see it as a future pretense for future aspirations ?
                        Indeed, for Greece.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Things are getting better nowadays. You should see for yourself oneday. Wouldnt hurt.
                          No they're not. And don't come back here.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Gruevski finally admits to what we've know since 2008 - that he was ready to take 'Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)' to a referendum. But he's still pretending that such an action is not in support of a name change and cannot even answer as to whether he would have personally voted in support of that name change or not. He's also trying to claim he has no responsibility for the continued use of FYROM - its done and we just have to accept it now BS.

http://dnevnik.com.mk/default.asp?It...25D9D938751E3A

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

The anti-Macedonian Gruevski has shown some of his colours in this regard.
                              I wonder what else we will learn when his time is up.

Originally posted by Vangelovski
                              He's also trying to claim he has no responsibility for the continued use of FYROM - its done and we just have to accept it now BS.
                              Astounding. If the leadership of Macedonia says this, they should be removed immediately. Yet the RoMacedonians seem to accept this fate willingly.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Gruevski: Full support from Putin about business projects, fresh impulse in cooperati

Gruevski: Full support from Putin about business projects, fresh impulse in cooperation enhancement

Saint Petersburg, 21 June 2012 (MIA) - The meeting with Russia's President Vladimir Putin at the International Economic Forum in Saint Petersburg is an impulse for the countries' economic cooperation, because we got a positive reaction for Macedonia's inclusion into the South Stream energy project and the gasification project in the country, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski stated Thursday after the meeting.

"I've had the opportunity with Putin to share views on several issues and in a way to give an impulse to our future economic cooperation. The meeting is an incentive for our economic collaboration. We got a positive reaction on Macedonia's inclusion into the South Stream project, i.e. the gas pipeline to pass through Macedonia, which is seen as a fresh opportunity for the country. At the same time, the implementation of the gas infrastructure project in Macedonia was positively evaluated. Hopefully, we will manage to launch the project by the end of the year," PM Gruevski stated.

He added that talks also focused on future cooperation and relations with Gazprom company. "I've told him that we nourish good relations and that future projects are in the works. Thus, Putin gave us full support," Macedonia's PM said.

Gruevski also referred to the presentations of Macedonia's investment benefits held in Russia in the past four days.

"Business presentations were held in four different cities basically in Russia before a number of investors willing to invest in Macedonia. The country now is offering excellent conditions for investors, for starting up businesses and an excellent business climate. We want the interest to be translated into concrete investments," PM Gruevski stated adding that the meeting was positive.

The PM formally opened the Macedonian Honorary Consulate in Saint Petersburg. He is due to meet with the Governor of the Leningrad Region, Alexander Drozdenko. ba/19:00
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X