Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

SOM that would be a good idea for another mto press release if it hasn't been done allready.For the rom govt to pull out of the interim accord.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

George, this was done with our very first press release and will be a message that the MTO will continue to promote:

.......the MTO Inc. calls on the Macedonian Government to end the shame that has crippled the Macedonians across the world by declaring the Interim Accord 'null and void', and in doing so, end all negotiations concerning this fundamental issue that only the Macedonians themselves have a right to determine. The MTO Inc. further urges the Macedonian Government to inform the United Nations of its official state name as "Republic of Macedonia" for conventional long-form purposes and "Macedonia" for conventional short-form purposes, and to exercise their right to self-determination as enshrined in the UN Charter.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Do they not know that is my question, I haven't heard of anyone in Macedonia mentioning this be it poltician or citizen or are they really just that spineless? Surely someone has some balls to stand up for Macedonia?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

United MKD, how could they not know? The government is a signatory to the Interim Accord agreement. The sad fact is, they really are that spineless. As for the citizens, do most of them know? Not sure. If they don't, why haven't staunch and patriotic Macedonian organisations publicised this fact? If they have, why aren't they doing it more consistently to give it greater effect?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
            Do they not know that is my question, I haven't heard of anyone in Macedonia mentioning this be it poltician or citizen or are they really just that spineless? Surely someone has some balls to stand up for Macedonia?
            The political elite knows this very well, but suffers from moral and fiscal corruption. Just look at their supporters like UMD. People like that actually believe that Macedonia needs to compromise in order to be a "good global citizen". The only problem is, their view of what it means to be a "good global citizen" is completely perverted.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              People like that actually believe that Macedonia needs to compromise in order to be a "good global citizen".
              If that's what it takes to be a "good global citizen" then i don't want any part of it.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

hey som thanks for the reminder i wasn't sure.But seing you bought it up it serves as a stark reminder that the macedonian govt has let us down badly.I think they might listen only when it's citizens protest through citizens civil disobedience.This will tell the govt that the public is not happy with the way the country is represnted & is let down badly by compromise & capitulation.It is a complete anti macedonian stance by the govt aimed at destroying macedonia including it's identity et all.The civil disobedience is to tell the rom govt enough is enough & they must stop doing what they are doing.
                The macedonian govt has really lost it's way to the point of complete capitulation.Also Primeinister Nikola gruevski has let us down by apologising for us being macedonian,whils't the greeks want us not to call ourselves macedonians as they wish to monopolise the name like they did with the 16 ray star.The macedonian govts both previous & successive govts have let us down by adopting a weak approach of complete capitulation over the name.Goodness knows what's in store for us when they finally make up their mind.The sad fact is they don't intend to consult with the citizenry who may well not want to change their name.
                Last edited by George S.; 09-25-2011, 04:11 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

If, any past Macedonian PM gave a better speech before the UN can someone post that video? Unfortunately, the citizens of Macedonia have little or zero interest (politics) and I don't see that changing anytime soon - reactive people (see UMD)

Idea, lets sit on our hands and wait for government(s) to do the wise thing?

People, force changes!

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-25-2011, 10:39 AM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

yeah mk gruevski there is a video earlier in the threas.Gruevski is pretty weak saying we don't have a monopoly on the name.Also there is no hint of pulling out from the interim accord which spells disaster for macedonia.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      yeah mk gruevski there is a video earlier in the threas.Gruevski is pretty weak saying we don't have a monopoly on the name.Also there is no hint of pulling out from the interim accord which spells disaster for macedonia.
                      George, don't you think after 20 wasted years the citizens are more to blame for allowing this to continue? .. the truth hurts!

NOTE

He's 100% correct we don't have a monopoly on the name like Athens is seeking - total control ..

- Macedonia, Arkansas
                      - Macedonia, Ohio
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-25-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

Well it wasn’t a perfect display by him but good but small words can be very damaging
                        “We don't have a monopoly on the name”, well the New Greeks really are not pushing that line are they. Athens and Sofia don’t have any historical legacy to Macedonia and the Macedonians we are the Macedonians modern and past.
                        Now naturally he could have rocked the UN floor and prepared the Macedonian public for a wave of celebrations and said we are leaving the Accord and not talking anymore. Remember what he said at the 20 days of Independence celebrations, anyone reading into that will ask why are you talking then why?
                        No country on Earth would talk or even allowed to debate its Natural Identity and Language a mute debate that should not exist Athens and Sofias problem is based on the same 18C issue of their own creation the Greeks still today continue the project of Greek Nation Building at our expense and the expense of all the cultures in Greece that have been assimilated and erased from Greek Society

We aren’t here to make it easy for them

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

what's wrong with saying the right things are we just plain scared.what are we going to say the greeks have got a monopoly on the name & anything ,macedonian because we are afraid to speak out & tell the truth.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

At, some point the Macedonian people must be also held accountable for their elected government(s) short comings .. 50/50. Was, there ANY demonstrations or outrage in Skopje?

I, have yet to talk to anyone who found the speech upsetting in Toronto and I'm sure the same applies in most other cities.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-25-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

see the problem is you have to catch him as he is saying it because people only remember the good things.Like he says we are macedonian .do you want me to apologise for being macedonian & bang we don't have a monopoly on the name negative,etcAlso why is he still negotiating with the greeks what he wants their approval??what a joke.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                                At, some point the Macedonian people must be also held accountable for their elected government(s) short comings .. 50/50. Was, there ANY demonstrations or outrage in Skopje?

I, have yet to talk to anyone who found the speech upsetting in Toronto and I'm sure the same applies in most other cities.
                                Even though many don't want to hear it (something about grown adults not being able to accept personal responsibility), the blame ultimately lays with the Macedonian people. For the most part, they have elected their own governments. At the end of the day, sovereignty lies with the body of citizens, not an elected government, and it is both the right and the responsibility of the people to enact change when the government strays.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X