• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

viewers comment on sitel:

djole
    испратено на 09.09.2011 - 21:32

"i koga ke go slusnes malku poubavo so zboruva crveni linii ima za jazikot i identitetot a za imeto nema nikakvi crveni linii hahahhahahaa e grujo grujo od dobar premier ke stanes najomrazenata licnost u istorijata na makedonija jas prv ke ja iskinam clenskata od vmro i drzavjanstvoto zatoa so jas znam koj sum i od kade sum a mene nekoj na sila da me tera da bidam nekoj drug jas nesakam koj saka neka si zeme novo drzavjanstvo so novo ime mene ako mi dadat so republika makedonija ke prifatam,drugo nikakvo ne me interesira so dodavki pridavki ......"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

THe thing is he thinks he can do that with a dual name.One that will please the people & one that will please the greeks.I can tell you now what would please the greeks more is a no macedonia in the name.Also why resort to a dual name formula that's capitulation.Why go up that road that way our identity is compromised.I think they call it the compound name formula.Gruevski should be ashamed of himself treating it's macedonian citizens like second class citizens by choosing to compromise on the name & to capitulate on the name.
      Like everything else the macedonian side has been extremely weak & goodness knows what stupid name gruevski & the greeks are going to concoct on the macedonian people.
      Whatever happenedto the principle of self identification,self determination.a country's own sovereigmnity respect for.Also to add insult to injury the eu & the us have sided with the greeks that macedonia must change it's name & it's predictable that a dual or compound formula will have to be found.AS i said the whole thing is a joke if the greeks weren't so serious as they say they have drawn the redline in the sand & their is no retreat or giving in on their side.What looks like a complete sellout by the macedonian govt.Already sold on the flag,interim accord,& ohrid framework agreement.THe final nail
      on the coffin rests with macedonia changing it's name.
      If macedonia changes it's name to appease greece then greece gets to monopolise the name as the same way it did with the macedonian sun symbol now registered as greek.The name macedonia will also be copyrighted & monopolised.So kiss the name good bye for discussing deals with your enemies gruevski you traitor.
      Last edited by George S.; 09-10-2011, 09:16 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

More useless hot air and ambiguity from this plastic patriot. Go to the UN and demand for your human rights, and stop selling nightmares to the Macedonian people.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

PM Gruevski: We have created an independent and democratic state

Skopje, 8 September 2011 (MIA) - Henceforth, each and every one of us should say in unison - this is our Macedonia, this is our victory. What you see around you is our due towards institutions of the state and towards the deeds of heroes who had made sacrifices in creating the state, and we should say this out loud proudly, Premier Nikola Gruevski stated in his speech delivered at a ceremony on Thursday marking the country's Independence Day.

"In the course of these 20 years we have created an independent and democratic state. We have gone through a slow and difficult transition process. A number of essential reforms have been implemented. We have seen the good and the bad, conflicts and reconciliation. However, what we have created is a unique and functional system, respecting differences and demonstrating tolerance. We have given an example to many European countries that different cultures can live together, which is question of will and choice. We build this system on a daily basis, but I believe this will help every Macedonian citizen in finding the right place. This system is the biggest benefit during these 20 years and an enormous investment for the future", stressed PM Gruevski.

Macedonia, though small by size, he added, has equally great and sound foundations as any other European country. The foundations are the courage, determination and sacrifice made by generations for their homeland.

"Today's holiday is a celebration of victory, a victory of a legacy transferred from generation to generation as a memory that mustn't fade."

In the past, Macedonia was the motherland of great people, whose names are uttered with serene benevolence and awe. Macedonia even now continues to produce unique heroes, he said.

To be one's own master, Gruevski underscored, is the wish of every nation in the world.

"To learn freely about our own values and history, to cherish your own tradition and culture is invaluable for each and every sacrifice made," Gruevski said in his speech amongst other things.

While elaborating his concept of Macedonia, based on the philosophy of the free spirit, the right of choice and faith in God, he said Macedonia is a country of free citizens.

"Our future depends on ourselves and no one else. This glorious independence and sovereignty to which we bow today is an enormous civilization right that we have acquired. We need to upgrade it. Our progress and strength depends on ourselves. I am convinced that as nation and generation we will achieve new horizons. We are free citizens in a free state. We pass our own decisions. We are the ones deciding about the future, not Belgrade, Sofia or Constantinople. The citizens of independent Republic of Macedonia are the ones who decide", added Gruevski.

According to him, one will win if one believes, the victory is faith to a large extent, whereas the value system should be nurtured, truth must be cherished and fought for, while labor should always be acknowledged.

The PM urged everyone to embrace the national unity over the defense of the civilization and natural right of name and identity.

"They ask me which is our name policy. This is the concept we promote and we ask for the support from all Macedonian citizens. The Constitution will not be changed in order to alter the constitutional name - Republic of Macedonia. We will not accept ideas and proposals jeopardizing the Macedonian national identity, nation and language. We will not allow the acceptance of any solution by individuals, government or parliament without the prior referendum of Macedonian citizens. Let's all unite over this. Let this be our red line", emphasized PM Gruevski, adding that the country is stronger and more powerful if united.

Let's unite our energy, he continued, in building ties among all citizens, developing coexistence, promoting values for a better future, for actions speaking of a nation that knows when to stand firmly in the defense of its traits.

PM Gruevski said he offered the concept and platform of political and national unity over things that would surely lead us forward.

"Let's all unite - Macedonians, Albanians, Turks, Vlachs, Roma, Serbs, Bosniaks, Christians, Jews, Muslims... All of us, regardless of the political, ethnic, religious or national affiliation. Let's unite for development, protection of what naturally belongs to us, what we have acquired and what mankind has bestowed to us, but also upgrade it. Let's unite around the idea that our country can only advance if every citizen is educated in all fields", he stressed.

Gruevski urged for unity over the concept that the Macedonian nation required measures for development of the entrepreneurship and innovative spirit as prerequisite for economic progress of the individual.

"Let's alter the system, but also the mentality. Let's unite around the energy for improving the economy, higher growth rates, more foreign investments, new jobs for our citizens. Let's unite in favor of better health care system, modern hospitals with sophisticated apparatus, as well as reformed system that puts the patient not doctors in the center of attention," Gruevski said.

We may and should have differences in terms of the ideology and roads to the goal, in decision-making, political discrepancies about some laws, but there could be no divisions over the most significant issues that are of vital importance for the citizens, the nation's progress, the PM said.

Gruevski's address was followed by unveiling of the "Warrior on a Horseback" statue and its grandiose fountain and the performance of solemn song ‘Macedonia’ by 20 musicians, Macedonian Opera and Ballet Choir, Philharmonic Orchestra and folk ensemble 'Tanec'

The celebration was wrapped up by musical happening, featuring 90 singers or bands that have marked the country’s music history for the past 20 years.
          A kind of nice feel good speech.
          Only to be tarnished by a willingness to change the name by referendum . How this can be construed as leadership is beyond me.

Finished up with a nice dose of "Warrior on Horse" and one feels as though nothing has changed.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Finished up with a nice dose of "Warrior on Horse" and one feels as though nothing has changed.
            Anyone can watch the video on youtube, during the official ceremony of the unveiling of the fountain on September the 8th, the government announcer called it "warrior on horseback". The news reporter from MRT called it Alexander the Great, as if to cover up the government's words.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

how embarrassing, our government is a disgrace
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Real jokers, making a practical joke on the Macedonian people and the Macedonian nation.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

the truth is the politicians know how to lie to bend the truth to stretch as far as it will go.THe ordinary person in the street does not know who to beleive they are helplesss.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

I can't believe what Gruevski is doing. Gruevski has always intended and shown a wilingness to change the name. He is hoping the Macedonian people do it, even though the name does not belong to one generation. It is something many tens of thousands of Macedonians have died for - how can a vote betray everything they fought for and spilled their blood for? Gruevski needs to be tried for High Treason. Gruevski is suggesting that the Macedonian people have a right to change the name. They would be betraying the memory and the honor of their ancestors, and giving the New Greeks everything. The conquest of Macedonian territory, would be complete if they did this and the New Greeks would have an unchallenged claim to the 'name'. Gruevski is working for our enemies. Has he ever objected to the claim that the Greeks are Macedonians, too?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

that's right if other people can do it why not the macedonians.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

A simple pep talk aimed at the gullible who will see the statue and this statement by Grujo as a win. We need to educate the masses.
                        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
                          • Jun 2010

What are you on about, It has been made clear several times that gruevski will put forward a referendum to the people of the republic of macedonia to decide! Gruevski just turned macedonian into a proper nation, especially after the great achievment with the basketball and seeing the whole nation behind their team is amazing, he has instilled national pride again, economically compared to other balkan nations macedonia is becoming very strong, foreign investors regulaly pour in at the moment which create jobs. The major facelift of our capital which was so sorley needed has put us on the map, we are finally turning into a drzava! more work to be done never the less! Napred MKD!
                          ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Lion of Macedon View Post
                            What are you on about, It has been made clear several times that gruevski will put forward a referendum to the people of the republic of macedonia to decide! Gruevski just turned macedonian into a proper nation, especially after the great achievment with the basketball and seeing the whole nation behind their team is amazing, he has instilled national pride again, economically compared to other balkan nations macedonia is becoming very strong, foreign investors regulaly pour in at the moment which create jobs. The major facelift of our capital which was so sorley needed has put us on the map, we are finally turning into a drzava! more work to be done never the less! Napred MKD!
                            Not another one...

We should not even be negotiating, let alone holding a referendum!

Gruevski has fully implemented the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement. Before you respond, have a good read of them and then tell me whether Macedonia is a "Macedonian" state or a multi-ethnic entity run by Greece.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Gruevski is implementing policies detrimental and contributing to the erosion of national sovereignty.
                              Why is it treasonous to fly the kutlesh sonce?
                              Why should Macedonia even be contemplating much less negotiating changing our name?
                              Will the referendum Gruevski is promising be another one of those that have dead Albanians voting? Will it be policed as in other democratic nations?
                              Napred Makedonia, yes, we all want sovereign independent and free Macedonia
                              Macedonia square is awesome, I agree. I don't appreciate warrior on a horse having no name...how does that constitute a government not willing to compromise our name and identity?
                              In regards to the basketball, well done to our team, they did well. But Gruevski entered them as FYR, with the ventilator, how does that promote sovereignty when we are not even known as Macedonia but FYROM

I agree with Vangelovski, read what he has suggested
                              Then please tell us why you agree with Gruevski again
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Post number 6 on the following thread indicates a departure from your present state of delusion:

Originally posted by Lion of Macedon
                                Could not have said it any better Julie, our own government are killing us!
                                Let me know when you land back on Earth.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X