X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    That would be a great name for a new political party in Macedonia.
    The Macedonians need a new political party, desperately. One that ends the 'negotiations' and intends to put the question of our admission to the U.N back where it belongs - in the U>N and pursue it there. What I don't understand fully is why Gruevski continues to meddle with our identity? The legal experts have told him to move the whole issue back inside the U.N. He neglects even the most basic, and fundamental tasks of the protection of our identity. He is putting excessive pressure on the Macedonian people, and this side show has had the unintended effect (or maybe it has been intended) of alarming foreign powers that the Macedonians are willing to concede - this effect actually prolongs our 'suspect' status. If foriegn powers can be convinced the Macedonians want a compromise (and Gruevski has done a damn good job of it), then it is more likely they will not recognise us. For those of us who know something of international diplomacy and the history of foreign politics, Gruevski's (and UMD's for that matter) slavish worship of the E.U institution is about as traitorous as Macedonians are ever likely to get, when we come to objectively regard the E.U as a foriegn body hostile to our existence, and interfering in our internal affairs on the side of our enemies. The E.U is forcing commissions on the Macedonians, forcing reforms, telling them what their army should look like (downsizing it while Greece spends billions upsizing), inserting so called 'foriegn experts' - all of this is considered 'normal' except in the case of the Macedonian Republic where it is a method of liquiting Macedonian soveriegnty, erasing our name and identity. It is directly assisting through this kind of political manipulation what started in 1912 and 1913, the final conquest of Macedonian territory. I just wish the Macedonians would wake up about it.
    Last edited by Pelister; 07-07-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I think I am starting to gather that the process is normal and a necessary part of becoming a Prime Minister etc.

So much for hoping for something better.
      Sorry to get your hopes up mate
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

I just recieved information that this is a normal and necassary process in which that to become the Prime Minister one must resign from being a member of parliament I just wish the Macedonian English news sources could describe some news from Macedonian politics in more detail instead of getting people from the diasporas hopes up

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

well who would have replacedd his spot?
          who do we have?
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

If the reason of Gruevski's resignation is what a few of yous have suspected, and that is to basically lay low wile they change Macedonia's name, then what will the aftermath be? I suppose chaos and massive protests/demonstrations by Macedonian people world wide. What do yous all think will happen if the unwanted name change does happen?

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

I'm surprised most didn't know it was part of the general practice for all MP's who take up executive/Ministerial positions in Government, to resign their MP positions.

There was also quite a sensationalist element in the way the headlines presented this, particularly when it generally goes unreported. I can't help but think that certain media was 'testing the waters' for a reaction to a resignation by Gruevski. A 'proben balon' if you like.

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

We should be seeing official announcments of the replacments in the next couple of days this includes replacments of ministers and members of parliment everything until now has been speculation

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

it's either the name,entering nato/eu by november.Also maybe he is avoiding a deal with the shptari?
                  OR it's like a shaking of the cabinet to say look after an election.They can have new members for this or that.I only noticed the mina newspaper as the only one reporting it.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vojnik
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    it's either the name,entering nato/eu by november.Also maybe he is avoiding a deal with the shptari?
                    OR it's like a shaking of the cabinet to say look after an election.They can have new members for this or that.I only noticed the mina newspaper as the only one reporting it.
                    It is a natural process once a new government is formed that the prime minister has to resign from being a member of parliment this means that the primeminister only enters the chambers when questions are asked by the opposition to him otherwise he doesn't attend

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                      It is a natural process once a new government is formed that the prime minister has to resign from being a member of parliment this means that the primeminister only enters the chambers when questions are asked by the opposition to him otherwise he doesn't attend
                      I will high light your post again vojnik and i hope this is the last post on this thread and it dies. Its getting boring. Why.....because it has been answered many times now. As vojnik and others before said, Its a Natural process what Gruevski is doing and he is still going to be Prime Minister

No more conspiracy theories please.

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

Bill you will have a hard time convincing some members here

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Really Zarni, which members would those be?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                            Bill you will have a hard time convincing some members here
                            I don't think so mate. Its not that they wont accept it, if thats what you are referring to. Its because they have missed the posts that the likes of Rogi and Indigen have posted an explanation of.

As Rogi said, There was quite a sensationalist element in the way the headlines presented this, so its no surprise that initially people jumped to conclusions.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Am guilty My immediate perception initiated my conclusion
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

There was hardly anything in the papers how we supposed to know.I had a feeling that it's just a formality & it must be normal doing what they did.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X