Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

So much so that Washington-based Macedonian Diaspora President Metodija Koloski felt it necessary to discuss the issue with Multicultural Affairs Minister Michael Atkinson here in Adelaide just a few days ago.
    The Washington-based what now? Macedonian Diaspora President? That is not even the name of his organisation. Unless reference is being made to something else?

That aside, it is nice to see these press releases, finally. I think if they were presented at the same time as Rann's affair scandal it would have had much more impact. I notice that AMHRC aren't mentioned, again.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
      All of the above is BS.

RTG was chimed in to an email between 'some' of the unified group working on this, this morning. RTG, as a responsible person, you would speak out and confirm this.
      Who are these "unified" people? Who are THE leaders of the Macedonian community?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Don-

Are you under control upstairs?

I do not answer to you. Keep your tongue still.

For a 50+ year old man, you are acting like a teenager. I know you are from the Adelaide community and happy to meet you at any point today to discuss ways you can help. Otherwise stop being destructive to the cause and take lead from someone 20 years your minor.

Are you finished now?
        Still no answers and more deflections.
        Meet with me today at 5:30 my office and we will indeed have discussions, maybe I can get some answers from you face to face, obviously not going to happen here.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          MP_MK, Makedonche has done more work for the local community than you can appreciate. Whilst you may feel that you know, I am positive you don't. One of the reasons you would not choose to work at that level within a community is because of the quantum of work that must be done in serving them.

If he was in leadership right now, I would have been much more confident of how matters were being handled by the local community.
          RTG: I briefely told you about the developments I am doing in MK and invited you to get involved on a new company there. Up until last week, you had not heard of me. I choose to do work within Macedonia for people that are greatful for it and need our help.

What takes place in your community is none of my concern, so can not comment on why you would be much more confident if Don was heading it.

More than happy to meet at some point with yourself and Don to get you both to do some work in assisitng the initiative.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

All of the above is BS.

RTG was chimed in to an email between 'some' of the unified group working on this, this morning. RTG, as a responsible person, you would speak out and confirm this.
            What's "BS"? The fact that we could have pounced on this racist while he was already being ridiculed for disgracing his family by having a private affair with another woman? The fact that this took place several weeks prior to it being aired in public? The fact that Meto's trip coincided with it being made public?

What happened to your little interview gig, champ?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Still no answers and more deflections.
              Meet with me today at 5:30 my office and we will indeed have discussions, maybe I can get some answers from you face to face, obviously not going to happen here.
              Meet you at the Atrium, Hyatt at 8:30pm to give you work to do for the intiative. I am not interested in discussing community politics with you.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Yet, you and your 'officials' wait for Meto to come to Australia. The whole thing stinks.
                Well there plan is working. I am noticing around other forums, people are discusted and questioning the Australian Macedonian comunity lack of involvement and praising Meto.

Its great that Meto is helping out, but this situation does smell like a plan and it was handed to Meto on a silver platter.

This is a sad situation where the Aus Macedonians are geting spat on and people like you MP are putting up with this and are happy to let Meto take all the credit, and i am sure its your hard work and other Aus Macedonians when it comes to notifying the Media etc.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

There is a comment below the article worth reading.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    What's "BS"? The fact that we could have pounced on this racist while he was already being ridiculed for disgracing his family by having a private affair with another woman? The fact that this took place several weeks prior to it being aired in public? The fact that Meto's trip coincided with it being made public?

What happened to your little interview gig, champ?

So it's: RTG, SOM, MAKEDONCHE & VANG on a which hunt? How proud you must all be.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Meet you at the Atrium, Hyatt at 8:30pm to give you work to do for the intiative. I am not interested in discussing community politics with you.
                      Haha, the audacity, who are you bre nikoi sho ne te znai, tuka ke ni idis da prodavas pufki? You think people will just jump at the snap of your fingers? You talk to Makedonche like he should worship the ground you walk on and only discuss topics that you choose? Slap yourself out a little.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Michael, its obvious that someone is pulling your strings. Knowing Australian Macedonian politics, who and why won't really remain a secret for too long.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Vangelovski

I will PM you the name i was thinking off, he had an election and lost this was in the mid 90s i think.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Well there plan is working. I am noticing around other forums, people are discusted and questioning the Australian Macedonian comunity lack of involvement and praising Meto.

Its great that Meto is helping out, but this situation does smell like a plan and it was handed to Meto on a silver platter.

This is a sad situation where the Aus Macedonians are geting spat on and people like you MP are putting up with this and are happy to let Meto take all the credit, and i am sure its your hard work and other Aus Macedonians when it comes to notifying the Media etc.
                            Bill, If you can, can you please speak to the guys at AMHRC directly, get your facts then come back here and update you comment.

I am only continuing to reply to this thread so it is clear that there is no hidden agenda on my part and I support AMHRC 100%. I honestly do not know enough about UMD to say I support them 100%. Point i hand, is that both partes are given equal opportunity and it will be AMHRC that will get the main spotlight as they will be working on this for months to come.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

So it's: RTG, SOM, MAKEDONCHE & VANG on a which hunt? How proud you must all be.
                              I am disgusted we have an arrogant, secretive little fool like you who thinks that the Macedonian community should drop everything to follow your covert initiatives.

I am proud to be a Macedonian, which is how I have come up against you, who seems to be more proud in himself as an individual (rather than a Macedonian) in the context of Macedonian community matters.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Makedonche, am surprised you are not aware of the split within the Church? That is the 2 communities within Adelaide that Volk and MP_MK are referring to.

And yes, we are small in numbers within South Australia and always have been. Families have been divided on this issue for decades unfortunately, including my own. I have relatives that consider themselves "Greek" what we refer to as Grkomani that I dont even know on my mothers side of the family.
                                The issues within Adelaide unfortunately have always been numbers, and 3000 would probably be an accurate figure of people that have been and are involved in both Macedonian Communities over the years - the people that have attended church, functions, sport , dance groups etc.
                                It is with great sadness that I witnessed the "split" between the adelaide macedonian Community in Findon and this was predominantly the church issue that has dominated all over Australia. I do not hold any jdugement on this issue as it is everyone's democratic right of freedom of association, however am not entirely impressed with our Archbishop overseas of dividing my much loved Macedonian Community in Adelaide.

And would dearly love to see the 2 communities within Adelaide become one again.
                                Once again, why do we attack each other? Why cannot we be together in UNITY for the common goal, as MACEDONIANS.
                                Can everyone please stop attacking each other , merely like kindergarten children instead of the educated intelligent people that we all are !!
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X