X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
    Whatever decision is made, I can assure you it will be a unifeid decision amongst Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video.
    There would be no harm in mentioning the names of the "Honary" Macedonians and other "important types" you mention. In fact, it is difficult not to interpret this as anything more than chest beating.

Whilst you have mentioned something about the decision that is yet to be made by this looming tidal wave of important people, the AMHRC have already actioned this matter and the local Macedonian Community representative has already been interviewed by television news channels.

Send the "Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video" a copy of the news tonight, it might help them make a decision.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

No Julie, it appears to be there.
      You were the first one to bring this matter to our attention. I have no idea why such a delay in protesting this matter occurred. I had never seen the video until very recently and wish I had seen it earlier.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I think you're right RtG. There is far too much "name dropping" and self-promotion from MP_MK and it stinks of UMD.

Let Meto take the limelight if he can - it will only work against him as we've already seen here on MTO.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          There would be no harm in mentioning the names of the "Honary" Macedonians and other "important types" you mention. In fact, it is difficult not to interpret this as anything more than chest beating.

Whilst you have mentioned something about the decision that is yet to be made by this looming tidal wave of important people, the AMHRC have already actioned this matter and the local Macedonian Community representative has already been interviewed by television news channels.

Send the "Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video" a copy of the news tonight, it might help them make a decision.

RTG:

Anyone that knows me, knows I do not name drop or beat my chest, simple.

The only time I have dropped names is in a private message to you, because as a fellow Macedonian in Adelaide, I thought it would be good to get you some international exposure, because I value your knowledge on matters and believe you could be a great tool for the community. I dropped those names and extended an invite to you on future events nationallly and abroad. Am I telling the truth?

I only like to see the job get done.

I don't think it's appropriate to mention names here. How many Honary members and General Consuls are there? ...thought you could piece that together quite easily....

1. The AMHRC were not made aware of this until a few days ago and were told to work together and to the strategy.

When speaking to the tv stations, I included their contact details as well as other contacts in follow up emails. George & Jason are excellent individuals, but IF the AMHRC were contacted directly from one of the news channels and they decided to do the story themselves, then THEY are the ones seeking the lime light and may well infact have jepoardised this opportunity.

Appearing on a short news clip is just STUPID!! If this is the case, then this story is sure to be swept under the carpet once it gets it's 1 minute of light tonight.

IF when you say it was "local Macedonian Community member" and you mean from Adelaide, then it could only be one of two and IF they have done this, the above applies to them also.

I have tried to make contact with who I have in mind with no result, I guess I will see him this afternoon.

ANOTHER demonstration of the community NOT working together on a national level.

RIDICULOUS!

IDIOTS!
          Last edited by MP_MK; 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            I think you're right RtG. There is far too much "name dropping" and self-promotion from MP_MK and it stinks of UMD.

Let Meto take the limelight if he can - it will only work against him as we've already seen here on MTO.

Vangelovski:

Did we not discuss some issues in private messages?

Did I not telll you that you have misunderstood a lot and in no way, shape and form am I connected officially with UMD

Did I not offer to meet with you on Monday in Canberra to discus further and clarify?

Did I drop a name anywhere?

As for Meto: I spoke to him at midnight last night to inform of the ongoings for the first time, his exact words were: "Just a well thought out strategy and it needs to come primarily from SA Macedonians"

ENOUGH WITH THE BS!
            Last edited by MP_MK; 02-05-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Further to the above: I just placed some phone calls and NO ONE form Adelaide dealing with the matter are aware of a television interview being conducted, there was simply a voice interview and paper one done yeaterday.

it is CRITICAL that NO ONE acts independently on this matter otherwise they will F**K IT UP!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

You're constant assertions that all the "important" leaders of the Macedonian community are in agreement over Meto holding the interview are completely false - Not one of the community leaders that I'm aware of in NSW is in "agreement" with that and NSW in itself makes up half of the Macedonian community in Australia. Further, I'm aware of a number of organisations in Victoria that do not agree with Meto holding any interview on national television in Australia.

You claim to know everyone that is of significance in the commnuity (and Macedonia for that matter), yet you didn't even know about the "Slav Macedonian" comments made by Steve Kostoff who is in Adelaide.

I'm not sure exactly what you want to "clarify"? You're support for UMD on this thread "clarifies" your stance fairly well.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

MP_MK,

You're constant assertions that all the "important" leaders of the Macedonian community are in agreement over Meto holding the interview are completely false - Not one of the community leaders that I'm aware of in NSW is in "agreement" with that and NSW in itself makes up half of the Macedonian community in Australia. Further, I'm aware of a number of organisations in Victoria that do not agree with Meto holding any interview on national television in Australia.

You claim to know everyone that is of significance in the commnuity (and Macedonia for that matter), yet you didn't even know about the "Slav Macedonian" comments made by Steve Kostoff who is in Adelaide.

I'm not sure exactly what you want to "clarify"? You're support for UMD on this thread "clarifies" your stance fairly well.

First of all, answer my questions please:

Did we not discuss some issues in private messages?

Did I not telll you that you have misunderstood a lot and in no way, shape and form am I connected officially with UMD

Did I not offer to meet with you on Monday in Canberra to discus further and clarify?

Did I drop a name anywhere?

Secondly:

At what point did I say leaders were in agreeance regarding pending interviews and Meto holding them?

I SAID:

Whatever decision is made, I can assure you it will be a unifeid decision amongst Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video.

Please Vangelovski, find something more productive to do with your time.
                  Last edited by MP_MK; 02-05-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

RTG:

Anyone that knows me, knows I do not name drop or beat my chest, simple.

The only time I have dropped names is in a private message to you, because as a fellow Macedonian in Adelaide, I thought it would be good to get you some international exposure, because I value your knowledge on matters and believe you could be a great tool for the community. I dropped those names and extended an invite to you on future events nationallly and abroad. Am I telling the truth?

I only like to see the job get done.

I don't think it's appropriate to mention names here. How many Honary members and General Consuls are there? ...thought you could piece that together quite easily....

1. The AMHRC were not made aware of this until a few days ago and were told to work together and to the strategy.

When speaking to the tv stations, I included their contact details as well as other contacts in follow up emails. George & Jason are excellent individuals, but IF the AMHRC were contacted directly from one of the news channels and they decided to do the story themselves, then THEY are the ones seeking the lime light and may well infact have jepoardised this opportunity.

Appearing on a short news clip is just STUPID!! If this is the case, then this story is sure to be swept under the carpet once it gets it's 1 minute of light tonight.

IF when you say it was "local Macedonian Community member" and you mean from Adelaide, then it could only be one of two and IF they have done this, the above applies to them also.

I have tried to make contact with who I have in mind with no result, I guess I will see him this afternoon.

ANOTHER demonstration of the community NOT working together on a national level.

RIDICULOUS!

IDIOTS!
                    Sorry MP_MK, I have no idea who or what honorary members are. In an earlier post you stated you had been onto this for 1 month. It was a very quiet month. The AMHRC acted very diligently as soon as the vilification was identified by them. They suggested the appropriate action in SA was for the local community to provide their opinion on the matter to the media. Which I believe was done last night.

I cannot think of a better strategy than to bombard the media with opinions from ALL Macedonian communities. The MTO will represent itself in this capacity also.

In post #51 of this thread you hinted that the only organisation that was the last to know about this matter was the AMHRC. Thank goodness they found out about it.

I would hope both communities in Adelaide convey their absolute disgust with the matter as well as the UMD upon Meto's visit today. Again, the more the merrier. And for the first time, the FASTER the merrier.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Sorry MP_MK, I have no idea who or what honorary members are. In an earlier post you stated you had been onto this for 1 month. It was a very quiet month. The AMHRC acted very diligently as soon as the vilification was identified by them. They suggested the appropriate action in SA was for the local community to provide their opinion on the matter to the media. Which I believe was done last night.

I cannot think of a better strategy than to bombard the media with opinions from ALL Macedonian communities. The MTO will represent itself in this capacity also.

In post #51 of this thread you hinted that the only organisation that was the last to know about this matter was the AMHRC. Thank goodness they found out about it.

I would hope both communities in Adelaide convey their absolute disgust with the matter as well as the UMD upon Meto's visit today. Again, the more the merrier. And for the first time, the FASTER the merrier.

RTG:

It's called a "strategy" ....Going out guns blazing and "bombarding" is EXACTLY what we don't want done, we are not cowboys. and
                      "faster" is not the appropriate approach either.

AMHRC have just confirmed with me that no interview or tv interview has been conducted by them.

We are all working together on this matter.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Again- Am I tellling the truth?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

It would pay to know that the Leaders of the Australian Macedonian community support Meto conducting the initial interview if it can be secured.
                          MP_MK,

This is the second time you've claimed not to have said something that you actually did. The time before that it was in relation to your idiotic "strategy" that you can get anyone with an American accent from Washington to shape public opinion in South Australia.

You did say you would like to meet "privately" to "clarify" matters - which makes me even more suspicious that you have connections to UMD (that is their favoured approach in matters of PUBLIC interest).

As for "name dropping", you dropped many 'fancy titles' in an attempt to portray yourself as someone you're not - for example, someone who has the agreement of all the leaders of the Australian Macedonian community. Again, I can say that you DO NOT have the agreement with regards to Meto of the leaders ot the NSW Macedonian community that I know of and we (the Macedonian community of NSW) constitute half of the entire Macedonian community in Australia. Further, you DO NOT have the agreement of a number of Victorian community leaders either. At the moment, it appears that you only have the agreement of Steve Kostoff, who in the past has referred to us as "Slav Macedonians".

RtG also raises a good point - why so quiet until now on the Rann matter and all of a sudden, as soon as Meto lands in the country, you want to hit while the "iron is hot"?
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-05-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

MP_MK,

This is the second time you've claimed not to have said something that you actually did. The time before that it was in relation to your idiotic "strategy" that you can get anyone with an American accent from Washington to shape public opinion in South Australia.

You did say you would like to meet "privately" to "clarify" matters - which makes me even more suspicious that you have connections to UMD (that is their favoured approach in matters of PUBLIC interest).

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Another standard UMD tactic - ban anyone who criticises them.

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Another standard UMD tactic - ban anyone who criticises them.
                                You have serious problems, according to you everyone that does not agree with your twisted vendetta is a UMD member.

It's time you got some professional help.

Again, this is NOT ABOUT YOU or the UMD, its about getting justice and exposing a politically and morally degenerate Premier of South Australia.

IDIOT!
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X