X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

I started circulating that video recently and sent it to every political leader and Macednian organization within Australia, Dame started the FB group last night: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1760268&ref=mf and the video was placed on youtube by another friend today.

Today I have spoken to a contact of mine from today /tonight and they are advising me tomorrow if they will run with the story, same too with ACA.

If I can secure the interview / story, I will have Meto from UMD do it this Saturday morning, because we can pitch it as: "International out cry over Premier's actions, Washington DC demands answers" etc.. Failing that, I will seek the next best representative in Adelaide to do the interview.

Please keep an eye on the youtube comments and don't let the greeks over run the comments. Also try not to get into a slinging match with them, by lowering yourself to their standards.

YouTube - Mike Rann racist Premier of South Australia

Oh, this is also my first post, Hi everyone!

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Good job AMHRC. Very profesional and apropriate message. Mine would have had karajne majka i shajka at the racist pig. Its good that its not left to people like me to deal with it and thank god we have you on our side.

I would love the pig to be chalenged in a public debate though. I would love him to show how much he knows and if he can back what he claims with evidance. I can bet my jajca he has no idea about what he spins. He will make a complete fool out of him self.
      Bill, never put a lid on your passion, if your energy is directed at the cause it is still worthy of expression, whether its of the AMHRC's exceptionally high standards or of a lesser eloquence its still important...we need a diverse input and one that engages the extremes of both opinion and execution, from there we can find the appropriate ground from which to launch our attack and maintain our defences.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

I don't think Meto is the most appropriate person for this. Maybe someone that is actually trusted by the Macedonian community and represents their views here in Australia would be much better - i.e., the AMHRC who actually initiated this legal action.

You said you are new here - maybe you should read about the controversy surrounding Meto and his UMD.
        Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-04-2010, 06:26 AM.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          I started circulating that video recently and sent it to every political leader and Macednian organization within Australia, Dame started the FB group last night: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1760268&ref=mf and the video was placed on youtube by another friend today.

Today I have spoken to a contact of mine from today /tonight and they are advising me tomorrow if they will run with the story, same too with ACA.

If I can secure the interview / story, I will have Meto from UMD do it this Saturday morning, because we can pitch it as: "International out cry over Premier's actions, Washington DC demands answers" etc.. Failing that, I will seek the next best representative in Adelaide to do the interview.

Please keep an eye on the youtube comments and don't let the greeks over run the comments. Also try not to get into a slinging match with them, by lowering yourself to their standards.

Hello MP_MK, good work my friend. Hope it works out. We have nothing to loose and its worth a try.

Regarding the you tube comments, these brainless f wits are a joke and have nothing better to do. They think it will achieve something but they only kid them selves. We should not stoop to there level and i know its hard, but we must be more civilised. Comunicating with them in a intalectual or civil maner is imposible. so what would be the point. Na ke se ebat majka i samo glava gore.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pavel
            • Oct 2009

why?

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post

YouTube - Mike Rann racist Premier of South Australia

Why would you have Meto do it? The AMHRC are the ones who have lodged the complaint against Rann and started legal proceedings; they are the ones who successfully sued the State of Victoria for racial discrmination; they are the human rights experts with a 26 year history behind them and they have four lawyers on their committee.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              MP_MK,

I don't think Meto is the most appropriate person for this. Maybe someone that is actually trusted by the Macedonian community and represents their views here in Australia would be much better.

You said you are new here - maybe you should read about the controversy surrounding Meto and his UMD.
              It is a Australian issue, so its only apropriate an Aussie leads the way. Although, Meto chiping in now would be a good idea for him to redeam himself and proove something to many. He can help spread the anger internationaly as well.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pavel View Post
                Why would you have Meto do it? The AMHRC are the ones who have lodged the complaint against Rann and started legal proceedings; they are the ones who successfully sued the State of Victoria for racial discrmination; they are the human rights experts with a 26 year history behind them and they have four lawyers on their committee.
                The more voices the better. Lets get united now and forget the recent issues for a while. This is a new battle and need every one involved. come on show unity.

Comment

• Pavel
                  • Oct 2009

Unity

The best way to show our strength and our unity, is to unite around the best people for the job.

Comment

• Pavel
                    • Oct 2009

Oh and if it isn't entirely clear, i will say it again, the best people for this job are the ones leading the action, with a proven track record and qualified experts= AMHRC.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

The more voices the better. Lets get united now and forget the recent issues for a while. This is a new battle and need every one involved. come on show unity.
                      Bill, the AMHRC are the experts and the leading organization for this process, unity is important there's no doubt about that but can UMD take a back seat while the AMHRC is driving...

...its this level of maturity and respect that is needed, the last thing we need is Meto trying to 'prove' himself and turn this into a 'competition'...

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Here is his mailing address again guys.

Hon Mike Rann MP
                        Premier of South Australia
                        GPO Box 2343
                        Adelaide SA 5001

would be nice if someone can supply an email address aswell. We all should write personal messages to him and encourage as many Macedonians fromaround the world and show our discust. I will also send him image's and info of what these so called Greek victims have done to our people so he can see who are the real victims. I know most likely it will not change the corrupt idiot, but i'll be damned if i sit back and shut up.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

I think we've all seen Meto's last disastrous interview, I don't think we need another one on national television.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Bill, the AMHRC are the experts and the leading organization for this process, unity is important there's no doubt about that but can UMD take a back seat while the AMHRC is driving...

...its this level of maturity and respect that is needed, the last thing we need is Meto trying to 'prove' himself and turn this into a 'competition'...
                            I see what you are saying. The AMHRC are and deserve to lead the way, and i will fully suport them. It is up to them to decide how to tackle this, we can only sugest. But again, when someone is under the pump, it usualy brings the best out of them in order to try and prove something. I am not at all sugesting he plays a major part. But i don't think we should shut anyone out. peace guys

Comment

• Struja
                              • Sep 2008

Hon Mike Rann MP
                              GPO Box 2343
                              Adelaide SA 5001

would be nice if someone can supply an email address aswell. We all should write personal messages to him and encourage as many Macedonians fromaround the world and show our discust. I will also send him image's and info of what these so called Greek victims have done to our people so he can see who are the real victims. I know most likely it will not change the corrupt idiot, but i'll be damned if i sit back and shut up.
                              here you go Bill..

[email protected]

lets get the prick

Comment

• Struja
                                • Sep 2008

just keeping the info together

Hon Mike Rann MP
                                GPO Box 2343
                                Adelaide SA 5001

Phone: 8463 3166
                                Fax: 8463 3168
                                email: [email protected]
                                Last edited by Struja; 02-04-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X