Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Which one is the pro-macedonian party in Aus?
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

reverse discrimination comes to mind. Why not make Macedonian compulsory?
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

neither have openly been pro-Macedonian. Thee may have been some politicians that sit on the senate that may have been sympathetic , however, when push has come to shove, they have not spoken up to the parties.
        The environmentalist party, the Greens, are pro=Macedonian, but they could not hope to achieve a majority vote in the country, as Australia has always been once again 50/50 in that domain. We need Macedonians to run for parliament.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

My goodness....what next????????

first its teaching our kids to speak greek/Turkish. Then it will be change the sir names, towns, cities to sound hellenic. And if we don't follow we get tortured.

Then we will get these retard internet greek warriors spreading the Aboriginies were never the true indiginous people of Australia and it was always grik.

Why does it sound familiar

This word "Greek" should officialy become a term meaning "A Disease"
          -Know one realy knows for sure how it began
          -makes you sick
          -no cure yet
          -spreads like the plague
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

I'm afraid that the "rich Greek culture and common habbits" will put Australians backwards as their "cradle of democracy" Greece is the most indebted and bankrupted country in the world, building stereotypes about themselfs such as the "most laziest nation".
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Does Rann encourage the use of Castor Oil in his grand plan...?

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Rann has topped his idiocy once more. SA is nuts for voting him back in. at this rate he will be demanding RTG stands for Ristopolis the Greek. His stupidity does nothing to advance SA nor Australia.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Unfortunately OM, most Macedonians I know voted for the Greens, for once going against their conservative labor mentality being wonderful, unbeknownst to them, the preferential voting system swayed in labors favor.
                  It sucks, and the Greens being pro-Macedonian

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                    Rann has topped his idiocy once more. SA is nuts for voting him back in. at this rate he will be demanding RTG stands for Ristopolis the Greek. His stupidity does nothing to advance SA nor Australia.
                    It does, now let me lead the Greek community.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

Julie

Do you guys have any macedonian teachers in the school board? It would be interesting if they could push to teach our language, or do you guys have schools to teach macedonians? Just keep spreading the words brothers and sisters down there through history and music, heck have a big party in the streets of Australia and i bet people would come out curious and interested in our culture.
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Macedonian is taught as a language in one of the universities in the state of NSW.
                        Macedonian is also recognised as a language within the education system in SA. We have classes that are held in one building for the whole state, and whomever has the ability to transport their children to this one area, can do so.

My point is, I DONT want Greek enforced on my children or grandchildren as a compulsory language within the Dept of Education here. We supposedly have free will, as Bratot articulated, in this so called cradle of democracy.

RTG, LMAO, yes please, lead the Greeks.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

Poor Australian children have to learn greek,,,,id rather chop my gonads off

Seeing Australia has NOTHING in common with Greece children need to learn greek> very obsured.

RTG you would have my vote if i could vote
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

My children and grandchildren would be suspended for non attendance of Greek classes. I would encourage it, support them , and would fight the education sysytem if I had to.
                            My people did not flee that oppressive disgusting enforced assimilation and apparent genocide of my beautiful language, to come to Australia of all places , to have it enforced upon their offspring. Over my dead body!

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• machorot
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                My children and grandchildren would be suspended for non attendance of Greek classes. I would encourage it, support them , and would fight the education sysytem if I had to.
                                My people did not flee that oppressive disgusting enforced assimilation and apparent genocide of my beautiful language, to come to Australia of all places , to have it enforced upon their offspring. Over my dead body!
                                Julie, i totally agree, and would do exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X