Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

This elections should have been a walk in the park for the Liberals. But they blew it. By failing to expose the racist pig together with his abuse in funding extra to his little monkeys.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

A vote for Rann helps these morons. Advertisement in today's Advertiser Newspaper. Thanks for the scan Makedonche.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I voted yesterday.
        Just wanted to give Rann a trend.
        Risto, Most people vote for Mike Rann because they cant remember the name of the other bloke.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel
          • Sep 2008

I'm honestly quite disappointed that for my first ever election, I must vote for the Liberals (who i see as the lesser of two evils).

It honestly is a sad day when you must forgo your ideology and vote for a group that can only be described as full of center right pricks, however, i just can no longer justify voting for the Labor party whilst Rann is their leader.

Comment

• Daniel
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Risto, Most people vote for Mike Rann because they cant remember the name of the other bloke.
            Don't take that 'You know your from Adelaide if..." thing too seriously. If your in SA, and you don't know who Redmond is, you must be living under a rock.

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

RTG, my Teta called yesterday and told us Rann send out mail to every "Greek" household. The contents of the mail are in Greek. I'll see if she still has it and get her to send it over.
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Mikail, The question here is why did your Teta get the mail yet Risto didnt?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

risto does not have a greek surname and mihails teta might.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Osiris, Risto originates from Egejska Makedonija but you could be right.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet, Osiris is correct.
                      People close to me received that letter and they know nothing about reading Greek even though their surnames end in "os".
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

That's right. So you saw that leaflet RTG? How are the elections looking in SA? Is that weasel going to be ousted?
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

it looks bad for rann and the greens have improved dramatically in tasmania.
                          rann and rudd both ordinary nearly as bad as honest john

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

shame. I thought Rudd was going to be a leader for all citizens. Especially when he apologised to the stolen generation. Hasn't turned out that way at all.

Bye bye Rann. No apologies for that encounter we had in Parabanks back in '90. You may be an Englishman, you are no gentleman.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Mikail, It seems that Mike Rann has another term in office, Labor got a 7% swing their way.

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Would appear so. AMHRC and Michael Radin vowed to take him on last night.

Mr Rann, get ready for a losing fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X