• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    " Accountable in every way? Here comes the heavy hand of Don, what a joke. Let's take your cousin as a first example shall we?"

You really want to find out the hard way don't you ? Iv'e refrained from many things on this forum out of respect for it's members and the good work it does. But you, dropkick, there will be no more refraining! You have manged to denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with you here and it's not going to happen any further!
    Now answer the questions asked of you or go and start your own forum with your own community that you don't have any position of authority on!

I have managed to denigrate all who have not agreed with me? Really?? Well, honestly those were not my intentions, but considering I stand for ALL things true and correct regarding the Maceodnian cause, then I am honoured that I have managed to do so, without giving it my 100%

How about you save some of that energy and actually use it for the Macedonian cause?

Sure, show it to me the hard way Don. Let's see how heavy you can get.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK
      RTG- I can't make comment in respect to the Vladika, I'm not privi to detailed information / policies.
      MP_MK, you must make an effort to learn some of the Vladika's policies. They have been extremely divisive and you will be in a much more informed position to discuss matters of such emotional charge. Makedonche is clearly agitated by this because he was the one who had to attend court hearings to help reveal the true intent of the Vladika.

The following proverb explains the concept of "sacrifice" well in my opinion.

A young Prince was very wasteful with money. He often stole from the King. The King tired of this, he told the Prince to go out on his own and make his mark in the world. That he could come back only when he achieved something and had money to show for it. The young Prince did nothing of the sort, he went out and sowed his royal oats and whenever he needed money his mother the Queen sent it to him.

The young Prince soon tired of his philandering and came back. He showed his Father the money he had (from the Queen). The King grabbed the money and through it all in the fireplace. The Prince did this many more times and the King repeated the burnings.

The Prince eventually decided he would prove to his Father that he truly could achieve something on his own. He came back defiant and proudly gave the King a very significant sum of money. The King again threw the money into the fireplace. This time the Prince did not delay, he rushed into the fireplace and burnt both of his hands as he tried to retrieve his hard earned money.
      Lets just say the Findon community is willing to burn its hands.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, you'd be surprised (I was) at how many SDSM supporters there really are here. They're just quiet.

Quite a few who came to Australia in the 90's are SDSM supporters too.

Poor souls... no sepak se nashi

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Quote:-
          "This is not an issue regarding what Michael thinks, what Riso thinks, what Don thinks. It was not my choice that the communities split. The split occured 15 years ago ...the fact that we are still discussing the split and adding fuel to the fire, tells the world what type of people we really are in Adelaide. It's sad really.

It is exactly that, shit for brains, it is an issue regarding what you think, RTG, myself and everyone reading these posts thinks! You just don't get it!! It may not have been you choice that the communities split but it was your choice to go with the party that caused the split, just as it is your choice to remain there! We are still discussing it beacause it is part of the cause of disunity - don't you get it! The type of people we are is Macedonians you fool! Don't try and make us any less or any more - Macedonians - remember!!! Or don't you still get it?

I thought I made it clear that an ultimatum is not a choice, therefore my community did not cause the split. OR don't you get it?

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            MP_MK, you must make an effort to learn some of the Vladika's policies. They have been extremely divisive and you will be in a much more informed position to discuss matters of such emotional charge. Makedonche is clearly agitated by this because he was the one who had to attend court hearings to help reveal the true intent of the Vladika.

The following proverb explains the concept of "sacrifice" well in my opinion.

Lets just say the Findon community is willing to burn its hands.

RTG: you have read internal policies of the Vladika?

Don's outburst based on my replies, is un-called for. He is out of line.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
              I have managed to denigrate all who have not agreed with me? Really?? Well, honestly those were not my intentions, but considering I stand for ALL things true and correct regarding the Maceodnian cause, then I am honoured that I have managed to do so, without giving it my 100%

How about you save some of that energy and actually use it for the Macedonian cause?

Sure, show it to me the hard way Don. Let's see how heavy you can get.
              Hey shit for brains, you want me to show it to you, come on down, you know where I am, I expect you here in 30 min. call yourself an ambulance on the way!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I thought I made it clear that an ultimatum is not a choice, therefore my community did not cause the split. OR don't you get it?
                If I was squatting in a property of yours, would you let me stay or would you enforce your rights as a property owner? Knowing full well that acceptance of my continued presence is understood as an acceptance of the legal ramifications associated with it?

It was a choice that everybody made. And the belligerence of the Vladika is the only thing we can be sure of.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• sf.
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  Prolet, you'd be surprised (I was) at how many SDSM supporters there really are here. They're just quiet.

Quite a few who came to Australia in the 90's are SDSM supporters too.

Poor souls... no sepak se nashi
                  Firstly, let me declare that I support neither party.

Supporting SDSM is just as dumb as supporting VMRO simply on the basis of their name and the perceived historical links.
                  Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

You just don't get it do you! An ultimatum is where you have no choice!
                    You and your community had a choice, the choice taken led to the division and split in the community! Do you get it now? Do you see where you are part of the cause and not the solution?
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

makedonche, I do not mean any disrespect, but I think you are crossing some unnecessary and unbecoming lines here with threats of physical violence.

I understand this has turned into a discussion or debate on the most sensitive topic in our community, but I would urge that cool heads prevail nonetheless.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Rogi, If thats the case then why would the SDSM party want to stop the diaspora from voting?? Wouldnt it be in their advantage if their supporters could vote?

But lets be realistic here, you cant expect a pratenik to go to Stari Kraj from here who's had 100 people vote for them because there is no way there would be thousands of people voting in the next Parliamentarian Elections. Unless there is a big surge in citizenships and how would they vote?? Would they do it online or go to their Consulate/Embassy? I guess our people from South Australia and Queensland would be the most disadvantaged since they dont have a Consulate near them and the nearest one is about 1000km away.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Makedonche and MP_MK, this can actually be a healthy debate if tackled usefully.
                          Makedonche can ease up and MP_MK can equip himself with all the facts before blindly defending something he is not acutely aware of.

MP_MK, I am not talking about being privy to internal policies, I am talking about actions. You said you don't know why the Vladika would be going for the community centre. Do you think anything "internal" would reveal that it was going to sold with proceeds going to "white dove purchases" for use in the church next door? His actions have been opportunistic and the communities have split because of it. He has too much dirt on his superiors in the Republic, and he will continue with his belligerence. Plain and simple.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

sf. when I said 'here', I didn't mean on the forum, I meant here in Australia. In any case, I didn't have you in mind at all either way.

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Hey shit for brains, you want me to show it to you, come on down, you know where I am, I expect you here in 30 min. call yourself an ambulance on the way!

Don how about you just try knock me out or put me in an ambulance in front of everyone on Wednesday? Show the whole community the true face of Don?

Keep playing, let's see how far you can push it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                makedonche, I do not mean any disrespect, but I think you are crossing some unnecessary and unbecoming lines here with threats of physical violence.

I understand this has turned into a discussion or debate on the most sensitive topic in our community, but I would urge that cool heads prevail nonetheless.
                                Totally agree.
                                Makedonche, please calm down.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X