• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    You don't get it do you shit for brains!
    Every time there is a split, a breakaway, a new group, a differing of opinion that warrants another group, a splinter group - call it whatever you like - The Macedonian Cause, the people, the ideaology and the unity - which you keep on calling for, is diluted, weakened and less effective! Are you seeing this or do I need to draw it in crayon for you!!
    As for 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Macedonians WTF? - we are all Macedonians don't you get it numb nuts?
    Where is this other community registered? Where can I get a copy of it's constitution?
    According to you the community should just hand over the assets to the Vladika and everything will be ok, we can all go to the same church and hold hands together like good Macedonians! You are so naieve and ill-informed it is laughable- do you even understand the reasons for not handing over the assets? If you do, explain them to me either here or by PM.
    Handing out flyers at church hey! Good idea moron - you can explain on your flyers just how Macedonian you are and how much better you must be beacause you follow the MOC, and by all means send out emails to all of your friends who think like you, that way you can create a bigger division amongst the South Australian Macedonians!
    You don't belong to the community by choice, nobody asked you to leave and nobody has stopped you from coming back, the choice you made leads you to where you are today, so don't bitch about me telling you you don't belong or the fact that you don't belong to a community because of my sayso - you don't belong by choice!! imbecile!!
    You are the big hero who won't be held accountable to anyone, who won't hold positions of responsibility on any community boards/executives and the goes around lambasting others who have done their time, put their money where their mouth is, sustained and improved the community for all Macedonians - not just the ones in their community! If you had even the remost clue about the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & SA Inc. you would know what the constitution says about supporting all Macedonians no matter where they are and catering for the needs of newly arrived Macedonians from the ROM and any other parts of the world - yes you read right - it is in the consitiution - do you have one of those or do you just make it up as you go? ... it must be your evolving changing one Iv'e heard about!
    As for poor form - fortuneately I don't take notice of ill concieved, narrow minded remarks from a big hero like you!

WOW.

This ladies and gentleman, comes from an individual that ran the Findon community for a number of years.

Does the rest of Australia / world, now see why the community is split in Adelaide?

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
      WOW.

This ladies and gentleman, comes from an individual that ran the Findon community for a number of years.

Does the rest of Australia / world, now see why the community is split in Adelaide?
      Is that it dropkick? no answers just weak as piss statements?
      Tell me you get it!! You do get it don't you MP_MK?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

PS: For those that wonder why I don't like to be "held accountable to anyone, who won't hold positions of responsibility on any community boards/executives"

I fall under the leadership of my priest, because he is an upright and trustworthy man of faith.

I do not engage with other board members from other communities, basically because those board members have the above mentality and use words such as this at the age of 50+:

Shit for brains
        WTF?
        Moron
        Numb nuts?
        Don't bitch
        Big hero
        dropkick
        weak as piss

Does anyone blame me?

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

PS: For those that wonder why I don't like to be "held accountable to anyone, who won't hold positions of responsibility on any community boards/executives"

I fall under the leadership of my priest, because he is an upright and trustworthy man of faith.

I do not engage with other board members from other communities, basically because those board members have the above mentality and use words such as this at the age of 50+:

Shit for brains
          WTF?
          Moron
          Numb nuts?
          Don't bitch
          Big hero
          dropkick
          weak as piss

Does anyone blame me?
          Aha looking for sympathy now are we? You have all my sympathy, now let's see if you can earn some respect from me and other members of the MTO - which by the way stands for Macedonian Truth Organisation - that evasive little thing called the truth is what the members here are looking for so how about you answer some of those questions! I'ts becomming apparent you don't actually get it!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Aha looking for sympathy now are we? You have all my sympathy, now let's see if you can earn some respect from me and other members of the MTO - which by the way stands for Macedonian Truth Organisation - that evasive little thing called the truth is what the members here are looking for so how about you answer some of those questions! I'ts becomming apparent you don't actually get it!

Earn respect from you?

You are a middle aged man that can not even earn the respect of his own family. Why on earth would I want respect from you?

Your attitude if filthy, vile, loathsome, disgusting and reaks of failure.

Your last resort is playing keyboard warrior on a forum. Big claps for you Don

The sad part is that there may be some upcoming young lads in your community which look up to you. You should definitley keep the church at arms length for the sake of the congregations reputation. Nothing you say or do is Orthodox like.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Did you ever explain to me why the Vladika felt he needed the community centre as well as the church when he was preaching land grabs?

Originally posted by MP_MK
              They are all 1st generational Macedonians to Australia and hence share the same mentality and heritage, therefore unitied and formed the new community and church when faced with the ultimatum.
              I felt a little lambasted by you when I suggested these people were new on the scene in the Adelaide community and did not really care about the founding members who created (and contributed) to the community. Now you are pretty much saying the same thing.

Anyway, please refer to my question about the community centre. Give it a go. Pretend you paid for some of it.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Earn respect from you?

You are a middle aged man that can not even earn the respect of his own family. Why on earth would I want respect from you?

Your attitude if filthy, vile, loathsome, disgusting and reaks of failure.

Your last resort is playing keyboard warrior on a forum. Big claps for you Don

The sad part is that there may be some upcoming young lads in your community which look up to you. You should definitley keep the church at arms length for the sake of the congregations reputation. Nothing you say or do is Orthodox like.
                Here we go again, you just don't get it! Did you bother to read any of the questions posted?
                When you speak about my family make sure to tell the truth, this may be a new concept for you, but understand one thing I have my familys respect, I earnt it, now it's time for you to earn some by answering the questions I have asked. Any more comments about my family and I will hold you accountable in every way!
                Age has nothing to do with wanting to discover the truth, nor does doing it on a forum make it any less important, so stop ducking and weaving! And by the way this isn't my last resort, this is an information medium for the truth - do you get it yet?
                My attitude is based on getting to the truth, if you remember some time ago I asked you what was the cause of disunity amongst our community and didn't get an answer - not surprising - the truth is that the cause needs to be addressed and not the symptoms - you don't even realise you are part of the cause of the problem - you just don't get it do you!!

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Did you ever explain to me why the Vladika felt he needed the community centre as well as the church when he was preaching land grabs?

I felt a little lambasted by you when I suggested these people were new on the scene in the Adelaide community and did not really care about the founding members who created (and contributed) to the community. Now you are pretty much saying the same thing.

Anyway, please refer to my question about the community centre. Give it a go. Pretend you paid for some of it.
                  Risto-

I am giving a general overview in regards to the split and communities, as it is obvious that it is still not clear to members.

The fact that Don says that there is only one community in Adelaide is just wrong.

This is not an issue regarding what Michael thinks, what Riso thinks, what Don thinks. It was not my choice that the communities split. The split occured 15 years ago ...the fact that we are still discussing the split and adding fuel to the fire, tells the world what type of people we really are in Adelaide. It's sad really.

I wouldn't say 45 years ago was "new to the scene" ...newer yes, but not new. And as I stated previously you will find that none of the members in my community could care less about assets or laying claim to them as Don seems to think. You have worded this carefully in your post but who's to say we don't care about the founding members in SA?
                  Last edited by MP_MK; 02-28-2010, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

The Diaspora will be voting in the next election in Macedonia, so you can expect the political parties in Macedonia to be campaigning to the Diaspora too.

VMRO-DPMNE may have branches now, but SDSM are in the process and planning of establishing their own too. They actually have a surprising amount of support here in Australia too.
                    Two questions here Rogi:

1: Who is going to vote when very few people have Macedonian Citizenship?

Did you listen to Ico's program last Tuesday where people were ringing up and saying that it was too expensive to get a passport from the Embassy, others didnt even know what a Matichen Broj is.

2: Who supports SDSM?? Dvajca bez trojca?? If you recall it was SDSM was against people voting in the Diaspora. LDP who are in coalition with SDSM only just recently called for the government to reverse its decision on allowing the Diaspora to vote, why would they do this if they have a large voting base in the Diaspora?

Rogi, One Macedonian on Ico's radio openly stated that if anybody declared themselves as SDSM or Branko Supporters he would personally bash them with Tupajnci, if there are any SDSM supporters in Australia i doubt there would be many, maybe those old Komunjari that are left over.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Here we go again, you just don't get it! Did you bother to read any of the questions posted?
                      When you speak about my family make sure to tell the truth, this may be a new concept for you, but understand one thing I have my familys respect, I earnt it, now it's time for you to earn some by answering the questions I have asked. Any more comments about my family and I will hold you accountable in every way!
                      Age has nothing to do with wanting to discover the truth, nor does doing it on a forum make it any less important, so stop ducking and weaving! And by the way this isn't my last resort, this is an information medium for the truth - do you get it yet?
                      My attitude is based on getting to the truth, if you remember some time ago I asked you what was the cause of disunity amongst our community and didn't get an answer - not surprising - the truth is that the cause needs to be addressed and not the symptoms - you don't even realise you are part of the cause of the problem - you just don't get it do you!!

Accountable in every way? Here comes the heavy hand of Don, what a joke.

Before you issue threats, spare a thought that you don't know me Don and should at least excercise caution when making statements such as this: "Accountable in every way" to individuals you don't know.

Age has everything to do with maturity and acting accordingly.

I don't remember receiving a question from you to that affect. If I didn't answer it, I suspect it was because you snapped again that day and I didn't want to anser you specifically. ?!?

Move over people her comes blazing Don
                      Last edited by MP_MK; 02-28-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Quote:-"The fact that Don says that there is only one community in Adelaide is just wrong."

Hey shit for brains, show me the registrations of other communities and their constitutions!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I am simply curious MP_MK. Why would the Vladika want the community centre as well as the church?
                          I am sure I agree with you that none of the members in your community care about the assets. There is a proverb about a Prince who eventually burned his hands in a fire I could tell you about.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

" Accountable in every way? Here comes the heavy hand of Don, what a joke. Let's take your cousin as a first example shall we?"

You really want to find out the hard way don't you ? Iv'e refrained from many things on this forum out of respect for it's members and the good work it does. But you, dropkick, there will be no more refraining! You have manged to denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with you here and it's not going to happen any further!
                            Now answer the questions asked of you or go and start your own forum with your own community that you don't have any position of authority on!

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              I am simply curious MP_MK. Why would the Vladika want the community centre as well as the church?
                              I am sure I agree with you that none of the members in your community care about the assets. There is a proverb about a Prince who eventually burned his hands in a fire I could tell you about.

RTG- I can't make comment in respect to the Vladika, I'm not privi to detailed information / policies.

I did say and what I meant was- They could not care less about laying claim to those assets. Not- They could not care less about the assets and (perhaps the way you have understood it) could not care less what happens to those assets.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Quote:-
                                "This is not an issue regarding what Michael thinks, what Riso thinks, what Don thinks. It was not my choice that the communities split. The split occured 15 years ago ...the fact that we are still discussing the split and adding fuel to the fire, tells the world what type of people we really are in Adelaide. It's sad really.

It is exactly that, shit for brains, it is an issue regarding what you think, RTG, myself and everyone reading these posts thinks! You just don't get it!! It may not have been you choice that the communities split but it was your choice to go with the party that caused the split, just as it is your choice to remain there! We are still discussing it beacause it is part of the cause of disunity - don't you get it! The type of people we are is Macedonians you fool! Don't try and make us any less or any more - Macedonians - remember!!! Or don't you still get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X