• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
    For the benefit of those of us not in Adelaide, could someone please explain which "communities" this man is referring to.

RtG, I knew you were royalty, but, I didn't know you had your own kingdom down there in SA

2 COMMUNITIES

2 CHURCHES

It's very much a "us Vs Them" scenario since the split over a decade ago. The younger ones mingle a little, the older ones do not.

Sad but true.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

also rann has disgraced himself a few time these last few months, a typical alp hack.

Comment

• sf.
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        I have only one thing to say, AND I URGE EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS THREAD TO READ WHAT FOLLOWS AND TAKE IT TO HEART!!! Anyone taking this THREAD offtopic with anything not related to the topic will get a TEMP BAN FOR 7 DAYS. Please do not test me, I and many here are fed up whit nonsensical trash.
        I'm sorry but I just can't help myself.

Pozdrav to all the moderators who have a tough job here. This one's for you:

YouTube - Omid Djalili Football Referee!!!
        I guess I'll see every one in 7 days.
        Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Any Progress In The Rann Media Campaign

The typist promised action in the Macedonian media regarding the Rann outburst but has there been any real progress...

I can understand a slight delay in the print media taking up the story but where's the hold-up in the electronic media, I don't think I've seen a reference to this scandal in any of the online publications...???

The typist hasn't been shy to brag about his 'contacts' or PM'ing anyone fed up with his bullshit his "cell" number...

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

It has been in the national newspaper "The Australian" in two articles, both yesterday and today (available online), as well as a number of online sites that purchase and display articles from The Australian.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

I just hope we do more then talk...
              A good example...
              Life Of Brian, meeting to take action
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Hahahahahh that is a ripper Lion.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                  It has been in the national newspaper "The Australian" in two articles, both yesterday and today (available online), as well as a number of online sites that purchase and display articles from The Australian.
                  I'm more interested to know if its been in the Macedonian media...that's what I was refering to, I've seen the local stuff...

Considering the attack on the character of President Ivanov by Rann I'm surprised the story is so slow to gather steam in Macedonia and the typist did say he was 'connected'...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Another Example we should not criticise each other but work together and be united..
                    Another classical example

I thought we need abit of a laugh from the last few days...hehe
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Osiris, You mean in his trip to Greece, when his famous words were that Macedonia was as Greek as the Acropolis??
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

In 2007 he incurred his foot and mouth disease
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Besides Kanal 5 and some virtual publications, it seems to have been ignored... I guess they really dont care... I was speaking to my cousin in MKD, sent him the video and he said "what do I care what some dickhead says over there?" I have a feeling this is the general sentiment....
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            I was speaking to my cousin in MKD, sent him the video and he said "what do I care what some dickhead says over there?" I have a feeling this is the general sentiment....
                            This is my general concern, the apathy over there should not sway our determination in the Diaspora. How can we expect them to celebrate their identity at its best when they are so used to oppression?

It is up to us.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Seriously, he will get more Greek votes because of this blatant display of racism. Nobody else will care, so he wins at Macedonian's expense.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Seriously, he will get more Greek votes because of this blatant display of racism. Nobody else will care, so he wins at Macedonian's expense.
                                I was afraid of that before we hit the media. I said we must play our cards right and not turn him into a hero.

But, lets face it, Rann had all the Greek votes sewn up anyway. It was never a dought. Now Its the neutrals that can make a diferance.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X