Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

He stopped performing services that day.
    As far as taking church/community assets, he might have been locked out from taking them. But I was not there and only comment when I can verify matters such as this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      As far as taking church/community assets, he might have been locked out from taking them. But I was not there and only comment when I can verify matters such as this.

And can I ask what your view is on the MOC?

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

PS: both of us knowing the man- wouldn't you agree that he would not have made personal moves to take claim on any assets and if this was done, it was done from higher up in the chain not him?

Comment

• aleksandrov
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          WOW! about that second paragraph!
          I take it you don't have a problem the first paragraph then?

The second community was started because the priest chose to remain loyal to the MOC. Memers at my church can't stand Serbs.

I speak serb sometimes but only because I grew up with Serbs, as Adeladie has maybe 4 people my age in the MK community. my choice was growing up with serbs or greeks.
          Who is the legal owner of the temple that "community" is associated with? Have you done a land title search? Can you see the words "Macedonian" or "Orthodox" or "Church" on there?

Apart from being completely subservient to a despot who is a proven servant of hostile Serbian politics towards the Macedonian nation and its Orthodox Church, your community has founding members who are well known for their historical allegiance to Serbian cultural and political imperialism in Macedonia, including a destructive tendency to treat Macedonians from the Greek-occupied part of Macedonia as undesirable aliens. But I am sure Don could tell you more about that, if you showed a little bit of respect for people who have struggled for the Macedonian Australian community for years.

P.S. And your imbecilic comments about Volk's apparent ability to 'destroy' Don both physically and intellectually were ON topic? How many people need to tell you how annoyingly ridiculous you're being before you snap out of it?
          Last edited by aleksandrov; 02-09-2010, 08:38 AM.
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
            Who is the legal owner of the temple that "community" is associated with? Have you done a land title search? Can you see the words "Macedonian" or "Orthodox" or "Church" on there?

Apart from being completely subservient to a despot who is a proven servant of hostile Serbian politics towards the Macedonian nation and its Orthodox Church, your community has founding members who are well known for their historical allegiance to Serbian cultural and political imperialism in Macedonia, including a destructive tendency to treat Macedonians from the Greek-occupied part of Macedonia as undesirable aliens. But I am sure Don could tell you more about that, if you showed a little bit of respect for people who have struggled for the Macedonian Australian community for years.

P.S. And your imbecilic comments about Volk's apparent ability to 'destroy' Don both physically and intellectually were ON topic? How many people need to tell you how annoyingly ridiculous you're being before you snap out of it?

Is that honestly what you guys are preaching inside your community?

I am begining to see the bigger picture now...

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

I have only one thing to say, AND I URGE EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS THREAD TO READ WHAT FOLLOWS AND TAKE IT TO HEART!!! Anyone taking this THREAD offtopic with anything not related to the topic will get a TEMP BAN FOR 7 DAYS. Please do not test me, I and many here are fed up whit nonsensical trash.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

All I've heard is how Meto's American accent will be a cornerstone of the credibility of our argument, that the strategy is unfolding slowly on account of the weather in Macedonia...WTF?

Then he comes here promoting his typing skills, his chest beating, his petty intimidation and PM'ing people his phone number so they can settle their 'differences' with him...
                I dont see the big deal, there was huge outrage here from what Mike Rann said, all of us wanted to do something, I am sure everyone wanted at least to see something done.

MP came on here to spread the good word that action was being taken and that Meto might be part of it. Then all the criticism started, why him, why not AMHRC... ect ect.
                From my impression, MP then felt the need to defend himself as he was being attacked on all sides. Even though it was stated that this was a coordinated effort and UMD stated they want AMHRC in the forefront and Meto said he was also in favor of someone local.

Choice was made to go with Meto to do some interviews (as well as AMHRC for the Australian) that then made it to the press. Is it really so bad? Perhaps if people read the thread in its entirety they might get a better understanding. This is my impression of the whole 'situation'.

I think in the coming days (hopefully) things will be a lot clearer to everyone. But some things should not be disclosed simply because you or other people do not believe MP (the enemy is watching and I guarantee they are not in fighting but plotting what to do based on the information they have) as I said earlier, building personal creditability is not important now, what is important is that we fully exploit Rann's racism towards our local people and our Republic.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Does that include the conversation between RTG and myself? Because I had one more question..

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    I have only one thing to say, AND I URGE EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS THREAD TO READ WHAT FOLLOWS AND TAKE IT TO HEART!!! Anyone taking this THREAD offtopic with anything not related to the topic will get a TEMP BAN FOR 7 DAYS. Please do not test me, I and many here are fed up whit nonsensical trash.
                    finally
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• aleksandrov
                      • Feb 2010

Is that honestly what you guys are preaching inside your community?

I am begining to see the bigger picture now...
                      Stop spinning nonsense and answer the simple questions.

Where you have people who think for themselves and seek the truth, there is little lies for pharisaic preachers. And that's where your problem with the only registered Macedonian Community in SA is.

What name is on the title deeds to the temple your 'community' belongs to?

That shouldn't be a difficult fact to discover for someone as competent as your humble self, should it?
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Does that include the conversation between RTG and myself? Because I had one more question..
                        Correct, if you feel the urge to ask the question you can do so via PM. I URGE anyone else with similar wishes to do so as well. We are being portrayed as a bunch of drunk hillbillies in public for all the World to view, not acceptable.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Sorry Alexandrov, I can not reply to this topic. Happy to meet and discuss?

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                            Stop spinning nonsense and answer the simple questions.

Where you have people who think for themselves and seek the truth, there is little lies for pharisaic preachers. And that's where your problem with the only registered Macedonian Community in SA is.

What name is on the title deeds to the temple your 'community' belongs to?

That shouldn't be a difficult fact to discover for someone as competent as your humble self, should it?
                            Aleksandrov, is this related to the topic of the THREAD ie Rann?

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              Correct, if you feel the urge to ask the question you can do so via PM. I URGE anyone else with similar wishes to do so as well. We are being portrayed as a bunch of drunk hillbillies in public for all the World to view, not acceptable.
                              Thank you for clarifying.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Sorry Alexandrov, I can not reply to this topic. Happy to meet and discuss?
                                You have the ability to take IT TO PM or start a new Topic with the relevant Title.

Comment

Working...
                                X