• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK
    Strategy is going as expected to date.

The Video and story will be on air tonight or tomorrow on Kanal 5, Sitel and another.

The papers in MK are pressing the story as we speak.

There have been a couple of small press releases in Australia with more to come.

Once the broadcasting is done within MK then step 2 begins.

Step 2 is the part I am waiting for.
    sounds Good, step 2 sounds evan better, evan though i don't know anything about it yet.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Bill, What is Step 2?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        sounds Good, step 2 sounds evan better, evan though i don't know anything about it yet.
        I think I have disclosed far too much information already on here (another reason I wanted the other thread closed) so step 2 will be kept off the forum.

I don't mean to be non transparent or 'closed off' on the matter, please understand.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Bill, What is Step 2?
          i can only guess. lol

or kje mu vlezime doma kaj Rann so Tupajnci i kloci Prolet
          Last edited by Bill77; 02-09-2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

MP, Thats fine with me as long as results are shown, less talk more action i say.

I hope it all works out, ne se nerviraj tolku.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

MP, I think you should delete your post, what matters is the job gets done not convincing people on the forum of anything...
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Sorry mate ... I see Magda has almost done her dash ... time for some new blood ... and about 150Kg of political pork.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Volk, Whats the current feeling like in Adelaide?? Have our people in the community had some sort of a meeting of some sort?? How has the Greek Community in Adelaide reacted to all this??

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    MP, I think you should delete your post, what matters is the job gets done not convincing people on the forum of anything...
                    You;re right, I deleted it. Bill could you do same please?

If I knew there was a delete button, I would have not bothreed asking RTG to hide the other thread and would have gone through it deleting it myself. Might do that now.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

We as Administrators don't delete threads or posts on this forum. Plain and simple. In the interest of transparency, the idea of consistent thought and themes paints a picture of the calibre of the forum participant. What the forum participant does in their own capacity is up to them.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                        You;re right, I deleted it. Bill could you do same please?
                        nahhhh i am happy with my post. what is the big deal anyway.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov
                          MP_MK,

Your behavior is typical of the hooligans a certain undeserving bishop gathers as 'vistinski vernici' to intimidate members of the Macedonian (Orthodox) Communities in Australia into handing over all of the capital, income-generating capacity and institutional self-empowerment they have developed over the past five decades. If you were knowledgeable about Macedonian community affairs as you pretend to be, you would know that that thuggish approach has been a miserable failure.

You have started a new 'community' (i.e. misguided flock led by a despotic pharisee who has served Serbian interests in the Macedonian Orthodox Church since the 1980s) in Adelaide for those who seek to destroy any Macedonian community that exercises free will contrary to the treacherous policies of foreign vassals in the Macedonian state and Macedonian Orthodox Church-Ohrid Archdiocese.

WOW! about that second paragraph!

The second community was started because the priest chose to remain loyal to the MOC. Memers at my church can't stand Serbs.

I speak serb sometimes but only because I grew up with Serbs, as Adeladie has maybe 4 people my age in the MK community. my choice was growing up with serbs or greeks.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            Volk, wouldn't you agree that we have a long history of people promising big things but failing miserably in delivering, isn't a fair degree of suspicion warranted in such circumstances...

All I've heard is how Meto's American accent will be a cornerstone of the credibility of our argument, that the strategy is unfolding slowly on account of the weather in Macedonia...WTF?

Then he comes here promoting his typing skills, his chest beating, his petty intimidation and PM'ing people his phone number so they can settle their 'differences' with him...

I don't know how any of this should fill the rest of us who don't know your buddy with confidence for you to say that he doesn't have to convince anyone on this forum of anything...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                              The second community was started because the priest chose to remain loyal to the MOC.
                              Why were you suggesting otherwise when I said the same thing earlier on?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Why were you suggesting otherwise when I said the same thing earlier on?
                                Since you clarified it, I have since had discussions on the matter.

I am stil to determine that when you were at the back of the church that day, that it was actually that exact day he left the church. I am under the impression he continued to stand his ground and was subsequently locked out of the church. Blind sighted. Is this correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X