Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

This is turning into a farce, look at the topic and again infighting...
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      Are you implying I do?
      Jeez Volk, you have been stating it for quite possibly over 1 year now. Today was your most recent statement. Do I have to show you your statement?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
        • Feb 2010

a be deca...

ako vaka prajte i Republika Makedonija ke ni ja zemat...

ne bidete naivni ve molam, ladnokrvno i smireno, onie na koi Makedonia im lezi na srce.

a drugite, sho ve ebam...

@ Admin: te molam izbrisi nekoi od minative postovi, ne se ni na nivo na nekakvi vulgari ili servi, kamoli za Makedonci, koi imaat Pismenost i Kultura povekje od 4000 godini...
        Bratot:
        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Thanks MP! I dont think the forum wants to know about my personal life

Phoenix, relax, MP is doing some very good work at the moment about pushing this issue forward, that's all that should matter and lets leave it at that.
          No worries Volk, you obviously know him but from where I stand I see a fuckin smart arse, I would hate all of that "hard work" being undone by getting most of the other people here offside with school yard intimidation and personal chest beating...

Personally, I'd like to see a strategy based on something more solid than one that is promoted by the perceived strength of an American accent or one that has been slowed on account of the weather in Macedonia...

Cheers

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Who's up for an old fashioned rakija session and bar fight?

Perhaps once we beat the living shit out of eachother we can get back to the cause?

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
              a be deca...

ako vaka prajte i Republika Makedonija ke ni ja zemat...

ne bidete naivni ve molam, ladnokrvno i smireno, onie na koi Makedonia im lezi na srce.

a drugite, sho ve ebam...

@ Admin: te molam izbrisi nekoi od minative postovi, ne se ni na nivo na nekakvi vulgari ili servi, kamoli za Makedonci, koi imaat Pismenost i Kultura povekje od 4000 godini...

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Phoenix, relax, MP is doing some very good work at the moment about pushing this issue forward, that's all that should matter and lets leave it at that.
                Well why is he bothering coming here. What does he need?

And MP, you are not doing your self any favours mate with some of your comments. its a shame, because i had some respect for you dude, but all your good work has been over shadowed by your threats and imature posts.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

So what would happen to poor old Amanda Vanstone? She hasn't even had a full mandate in Italy yet.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                    Who's up for an old fashioned rakija session and bar fight?

Perhaps once we beat the living shit out of eachother we can get back to the cause?
                    See, there you go again...you have the memory of a fuckin' goldfish, you can't even keep on the topic yourself beyond one or two posts...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I didn't think her time was up yet.
                      But maybe Jenny Craig is going to make her an offer she can't refuse.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        Well why is he bothering coming here. What does he need?

And MP, you are not doing your self any favours mate with some of your comments. its a shame, because i had some respect for you dude, but all your good work has been over shadowed by your threats and imature posts.

Just fending off attacks AND only becasue I have my name and face linked to the FB page which is linked to this thread, otherwise I would have given up 145 posts ago and let the mob mentality of destruction win, yet again!

Not once have I attacked anyone in my 150odd posts and believe for the most part have shown respect to even my attackers.

I asked admin to hide this topic for a couple weeks until things are made more clear, this would have put an end to the on slaught of attacks on me, but that was denied.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          See, there you go again...you have the memory of a fuckin' goldfish, you can't even keep on the topic yourself beyond one or two posts...
                          It was a way of de-fusing the arguments. You chose to overlook that and continue to attack. Why?

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                            It was a way of de-fusing the arguments. You chose to overlook that and continue to attack. Why?
                            OK...no more "attacks"...

Where are you with your strategy and how long before we can see some progress...?

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

I would like to urge the Macedonian youth to come here to the Macedonian Truth Organization so they can get a crash course in all matters Macedonian especially the historic ones.
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Damnit Risto, I was lining myself up for the Jenny Craig joke... stole my thunder

Comment

Working...
                                X