X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    Risto, I can't comment that as I haven't seen the evidence of UMD claiming the protest as a sole UMD initiative.
    I was there, MP_MK was there, Volk was there apparently. I will let them confirm or dispel my observation (which I was very interested in I might say). You would not agree that the protest was a sole UMD initiative in either instance then?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Have had enough of MTO for one day.

Continue to be destructive and I'm sure there will be more attacks on my return.

Don, out to a dinner meeting, have sent you my cell number in PM to meet at Hyatt at 8:30 - 9:00, call me and let me know if you want to attend to dicuss your assistance. I care not and will not discuss internal politics with you at this point.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
        Have had enough of MTO for one day.

Continue to be destructive and I'm sure there will be more attacks on my return.

Don, out to a dinner meeting, have sent you my cell number in PM to meet at Hyatt at 8:30 - 9:00, call me and let me know if you want to attend to dicuss your assistance. I care not and will not discuss internal politics with you at this point.
        Your arrogance offends me, but I'm prepared to go out of my way to meet you and discuss your credibility, as for my assistance, it is reserved for the Macedonian Cause, MTO, AHMRC, & the Macedonian Community. Are you prepared to discuss your credibility?

No need for meeting, had a telephone conversation, will meet in future.
        Last edited by makedonche; 02-09-2010, 03:24 AM. Reason: additional info
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Makedonche, and MP_MK , am sure united together much can be achieved with both of your passion, together for the Macedonian cause, personal differences aside. Both intelligent souls.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Makedonche, and MP_MK , am sure united together much can be achieved with both of your passion, together for the Macedonian cause, personal differences aside. Both intelligent souls.
            Thanks Julie, key words "Macedonian Cause".
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

AUstralian: Rann accused of playing the race card

SOUTH Australian Premier Mike Rann could face charges of inciting racial hatred as Macedonian outrage over a speech he made at a Greek festival threatens to explode into a major diplomatic incident.
              --------------

Rann accused of playing the race card

* Pia Akerman and David Nason
              * February 09, 2010 12:00AM

SOUTH Australian Premier Mike Rann could face charges of inciting racial hatred as Macedonian outrage over a speech he made at a Greek festival threatens to explode into a major diplomatic incident.

The embassy of the Macedonian Republic in Canberra yesterday deplored Mr Rann's comments, which included an allegation that President Gjorge Ivanov was "stirring up trouble"in a dangerous manner and trying to steal Greek history and culture. Mr Rann cited the naming of a Macedonian airport and highway after Alexander the Great as evidence.

A spokesman for the Macedonian embassy said the ambassador was awaiting advice on a formal protest to the Rudd government.

Coalition foreign affairs spokeswoman Julie Bishop called on Foreign Minister Steven Smith to admonish Mr Rann, who she accused of exploiting sensitive international issues between Greece and neighbouring Macedonia for political gain in next month's state election.

"Mr Rann has abused his position as a state premier and Mr Smith should pull him into line," Ms Bishop said. She also said Mr Smith should make clear to Macedonia that supporting comments by former Labor minister Nick Bolkus were out of line.

[...]

Mr Bolkus said politics was about "expressing points of view on issues and I'm pleased he (Mr Rann) is doing it".

The controversy comes as the Rudd government is seeking Macedonia's support for a seat on the UN Security Council and will tomorrow host a forum on improving joint relations. Jason Kambovski, of the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee, said Mr Rann had "vilified the Macedonian community". "In our view, that constitutes inciting racial hatred and vilification," he said. "It's clearly outside the sort of things a premier should be saying. We are seeking legal advice."

Mr Smith declined to comment.

For Fair use only.

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

...so it's good for the Adelaide Macedonian Youth who are mostly scared to say they are Macedonian in front of a greek here in Adelaide.
                why is this the case MP_MK?

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                  why is this the case MP_MK?

The greeks would out number the Macedonians in the Adelaide youth by approx 1000 to 1 if not more. They are also very vocal on the matter.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

It is so sad that our kids feal intimidated to deny there ethnicity. There is something wrong here.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      It is so sad that our kids feal intimidated to deny there ethnicity. There is something wrong here.

It is because of individuals like Mike Rann and John Trainer. We eill stop this and the TRUTH will be known.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Thanks Julie. I'm sure Macedonche and myself can move forward, putting this behind us.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

It is because of individuals like Mike Rann and John Trainer. We eill stop this and the TRUTH will be known.
                          I think its to do with the Macedonian Kids up bringing. Did there parents have any Patriotism instilled in them. What can these Greeks do, kill them for saying "i am Macedonian"? Don't think so.

Melbournians are just as out numbered. So i don't think it has anything to do with numbers. Its got to do with what they are taught and hold in there hearts.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            You'd either want to clarify what you mean with regard to the physical aspect, or, right about now you'd want to start shutting your mouth.
                            Thank you for the opportunity to clarify SOM:

Without going into specifics:

Volk is physically trained to the highest degree in physique and fighting arts / ability.

Volk is a high preforming academic.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

I think its to do with the Macedonian Kids up bringing. Did there parents have any Patriotism instilled in them. What can these Greeks do, kill them for saying "i am Macedonian"? Don't think so.

Melbournians are just as out numbered. So i don't think it has anything to do with numbers. Its got to do with what they are taught and hold in there hearts.
                              I will disagree with that comment Bill.
                              Adelaide Macedonians have a strong sense of identity Bill.
                              The parents here have instilled strong sense of identity and culture, in time, perhaps as has happened in Victoria with the unjust premier there, Adelaide may be on an equal footing

Jas sum gorliva Makedonka , ako sum rodena tuka, majka i tatko od mala vo moeto sertsce im kazhea, nikoy pat da ne svatam drugo ime,
                              isto i taka, ako se rodeni moete 3 sinovi tuka , i tie se Makedontsi vo ninete srtsa.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Let me put it in perspective:

I would guess that there are approx 50 "youth" under tha age of 21 that are active in the Adelaide community, more than half of those are under the age of 10.

There are thousands of greeks betwen 18 and 21 that are constantly yapping on that Macedonia is greek and Alexandar the Great is greek. In a small community (Adelaide) it is extremely difficult for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X