• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    One in Adelaide would be better, you will have Victorians coming by plane, car and bus.

Truth be told, public protest is the least effective lobby strategy. The AMHRC are organising a national political conference next month and some real productive strategy should come from that.

There's a 7 step plan in place.

Would love to very much share here, but being an open forum, it's not a good move.

IF we could be guaranteed at least 5,000 MKS would come to Adelaide, then I would support having it here 110%, but to make it a public event and risk a no show, would convey to media that MKS care very little about the issue....

A demonstration would do nothing more but to gel the work which is being carried out, but it would be key wihthin the community.

For those of you that missed the bigger picture: Thre is excellent scope here to push forward and have Australia recognize Macedonia as ROM and not FYROM if executed correctly.

:rmacedonia

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      AMHRC, thanks for the clarification. MP_MK, next time, don't speak on behalf of others, you clearly don't have a knack for relaying accurate sentiment.

Which parties did you consult with prior to making such (apparent) "moves"? This is a question that could and should be easily answered for any person that is honest about his own claims. I know, I know, you don't answer to me, who do you answer to? For all we know, you could be a complete fraud, and you haven't given much confidence to the readers about your real intentions.

Hahaha, yeah, ok, thanks.

Then, in future, don't feel the need to harp on about an irrelevant point for the apparent sake of the members, when clearly you have your own motives.

You are a liar. I am yet to see even one community leader openly decalre their support for Meto conducting this interview. Produce the goods, you know what they say here in Australia mate, put up or shut up.

Are you normal? You don't give me that impression. Re-read what their response was, they would not have chosen Meto for the job, but they respect the Adelaide community's right to choose their representation. You claimed that they support Meto conducting the interview. You were wrong. You are wrong.

Oh lord.....lol....those were names I created because I was trying to give you a simple example - If they are community leaders their names are already public, they are cited in newspapers, advertisements, etc. Now, I am asking again - How are they at risk if they are endorsing a mere (and apparent) interview (that hasn't taken place) by someone like Meto?

I am sick and tired of this 'cloak and dagger', 'behind closed doors' talk that is often compounded with 'scare tactics', as if Macedonian community leaders have something to hide when supporting the Macedonian Cause. It is an outdated and dictatorial mentality that has no place in any self-respecting society. Sure, we all know what needs to be kept confidential and from whom, but this is now taking it to an extreme. What reason is there for the name of a leader or group to stay anonymous when all they are simply doing is supporting a PUBLIC initiative by Macedonians? I can think of a few reasons, none are justified though.

I find some of your comments comedic, but I find some of your sentiments and actions rather tragic.

And you have failed to answer the most basic of questions. You consider questions that you don't wish to answer as an assault, you consider people citing your words as false accusations, yet you have no issues with misrepresenting what you have done thus far or the involvement and 'support' of groups like the AMHRC.

RTG: I move that you remove your friends admin priv. He is destructive.

Happy to take on an admin role for you here on MTO.

Comment

• Warrior
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        Nice work, a racist greek spy publicly and unequivocally attacks the Macedonian people and pledges full support for our destruction and this is the response by the forum?

Attacking people and organisations that are trying to do something about it..

Embarrassing to say the least....

That quote just speaks for itself...
        Are you saying this character is good for the macedonian representation based on the dribble that has been let out over the past 20 or so pages??? If you look at this dribble and what was posted in the past it is the same character and he was exposed then. Let the right people help the Macedonian cause and not pretenders for individualistic promotions at the expense of the community or issue.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi
          Shouldn't any Macedonian who can contribute, be welcome to? It looks like there's an offensive building up against MP_MK now, all because he may have taken some initiative....
          I don't agree with that at all, you consider it an 'offensive' when people question this individual about the statements he has made and danced around? You're wrong. The guy came here and made all of these claims, yet he has refused to elaborate on virtually anything. It's like the 'messiah' arrived out of nowhere and everybody will have to follow his lead and not do anything independent of himself otherwise they would "fuck it up" - or something to that effect, using his own words. You know what could "fuck it up" along with other initiatives, all of the false promises and selling dreams.
          Originally posted by Volk
          Attacking people and organisations that are trying to do something about it..
          Volk, and Rogi too, let me tell you something. I don't want Meto speaking for me in an interview carried out by Austraian media. As a Macedonian from Australia, I don't agree with his ideology (which he has reinforced with his Adelaide appearance) and I think his concessions for certain gains have set a dangerous precedent. The guy still makes it clear that the 'democratic' prefix is acceptable. That is not acceptable.

Please state wether you find it acceptable, then state wether you think Meto is the right man for this apparent interview.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
            Are you saying this character is good for the macedonian representation based on the dribble that has been let out over the past 20 or so pages??? If you look at this dribble and what was posted in the past it is the same character and he was exposed then. Let the right people help the Macedonian cause and not pretenders for individualistic promotions at the expense of the community or issue.

wow. It's not enough to try destroy individuals that are fighting for the cause, we need to fabricate stories now?

Then again, what would the community be without gossip, please continue....

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              I can confirm he holds no position or membership of the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & South Australia Incorporated. To my knowledge this is the only registered organisation in South Australia but I'm happy for anyone to provide other information if they can.
              Thank you Makedonche. Does anyone know who Michael P does represent, if anyone?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post

Hahaha....can somebody verify if this character is even an adult?

As for myself being removed as an administrator and you in my place, I will let Risto answer that one for you.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

I think you are being naive if you think there is scope for Australian recognition of Macedonia's name as a consequence of an action against Mike Rann.

You may not have a detailed understanding of the intricacies of Australian politics and the powerbrokers within the leading parties. Australia's position on the name goes far beyond an individual like Rann, or one state.

The only thing that could possibly have the immediate effect that we all seek on Australian Foreign Policy, is perhaps trade between Australia and Macedonia (at $10m) overtaking trade between Australia and Greece ($200m) quite rapidly and substantially. Perhaps if you could convince a major European player to buy Australian metals, via Macedonia (escaping trade and tarrif regulations), that might make Macedonia shoot up on Australia's diplomatic priority list.

Failing that, a political strategy would need to be multi-facetted, long term and require considerable co-ordination. I believe the AMHRC is on top of that.
                  Last edited by Rogi; 02-07-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

There's a 7 step plan in place.

Would love to very much share here, but being an open forum, it's not a good move.

IF we could be guaranteed at least 5,000 MKS would come to Adelaide, then I would support having it here 110%, but to make it a public event and risk a no show, would convey to media that MKS care very little about the issue....

:rmacedonia
                    A demonstration against the Premier of South Australia held in Victoria??? How about we protest your use of the ventilator instead?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      I think you are being naive if you think there is scope for Australian recognition of Macedonia's name as a consequence of an action against Mike Rann.

You may not have a detailed understanding of the intricacies of Australian politics and the powerbrokers within the leading parties. Australia's position on the name goes far beyond an individual like Rann, or one state.

The only thing that could possibly have the immediate effect that we all seek on Australian Foreign Policy, is perhaps trade between Australia and Macedonia (at $10m) overtaking trade between Australia and Greece ($200m) quite rapidly and substantially. Perhaps if you could convince a major European player to buy Australian metals, via Macedonia (escaping trade and tarrif regulations), that might make Macedonia shoot up on Australia's diplomatic priority list.

Failing that, a political strategy would need to be multi-facetted, long term and require considerable co-ordination. I believe the AMHRC is on top of that.

Agreed with all of the above ...except for being nieve or not having an understanding.

This is no longer a "Mike Rann" issue.

It is about racism, discrimination, an Australian political leader attacking another countries President.

It's about out cry within Macedonia.

It's about recent out crys within Australia on a racial front with the Indians and it's about the Asutralian global reputation growing steadily towards being known as a racist country and it's about having the opposition party use this as a way of ousting the Premier.

It's about receiving a public apology from Mike Rann.

I's about educating the country about the Greeek / Macedonian issue.

Finally it's about follow through on a political front to have Australia recognise us as ROM in due course. It may take 12months, it may take 5 years, but this has certanily created an excellent opportunity to put the issue back in the spotlight.
                      Last edited by MP_MK; 02-07-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        A demonstration against the Premier of South Australia held in Victoria??? How about we protest your use of the ventilator instead?

Rather than talking Vange, why don't you spearhead the demonstration? Get us 5,000 MKS demonstrating in Adelaide in 4 to 6 weeks.

Are you capable?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

MP_MK, this is extremely optimistic.

You do realise that thousands of people come to this forum each week just to read his comments?

Tell you what, talk to me in 5 years time about this matter. But in the interim, please understand that SoM is my online brother in arms and a remarkable man who I admire for his commitment to the Macedonian cause, attention to detail, knowledge and tenacity. He is the first person to identify a suspect statement and has a track record of consistent and intelligent discourse.

To put it bluntly, he under-sells and over-delivers.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

You do realise that thousands of people come to this forum each week just to read his comments?

Tell you what, talk to me in 5 years time about this matter. But in the interim, please understand that SoM is my online brother in arms and a remarkable man who I admire for his commitment to the Macedonian cause, attention to detail, knowledge and tenacity. He is the first person to identify a suspect statement and has a track record of consistent and intelligent discourse.

I understand, neither was I expecting Admin at 50 odd posts

However, I have given you brother in arms the opportunity to call me, discuss, come on board, get plugged in on what we are doing, as I have with you.

I have advised him that I would confirm the key people / orgs nationally and internationally who are uniting for this initiative with you, so that you can confirm with him and put a rest to his destructive attack.

What more can I do at this point?

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

If it was up to me and possible, i would vote SOM as Macedonia's next President.

Regarding 1000's come to read his comments, he is the reason i joined MTO, he is the reason that got me interested again in Macedonian issues and woke me up, he is the reason why i now know more than i ever did, Should i keep going?
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

MP_MK advised me that he holds no office in the other Macedonian community. I encouraged him to take control over there. In my opinion, the other community will dissolve immediately if the church dispute is resolved in favour of the original community. I can be wrong of course.

My suggestion is that we all pretend we do not exist. That everyone tries to gather Macedonian resources and momentum on their own accord to resolve this Rann issue. Once momentum is gathered, it will soon become evident where the influence is coming from. At that stage "points" can be accumulated. Ultimately, we all know it will be the AMHRC that will drive the most critical aspect of this matter, therefore all parties can begin by supporting them.
                                RTG
                                Out of respect for you I didn't respond to this post and allowed things to flow in accordance to how MP_MK wanted to play this. Now I find myself still looking to get an answer to my questions because it is about credibility, not just broad based statements and opinions, from what I have read since your post the charade continues, therefore I ask again for answers to my questions to be posted here not behind closed doors or in private because here is where the statements have been made and here is where I want my questions answered by MP_MK not by you on his behalf!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X